Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-21-2020, 03:31 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, that's a nice pack of special Lycanroc move- and Happiness/Loyalty-wise!~ Now I want to keep one of those while trading/selling the others. That leads to two questions of mine though, Dragonstrike:

1. What's more valuable outside of Alola, a Dusk Form or a shiny Midday Form?

2. How possible is it for Kee (after Mt. Coronet and given he survives) to EITHER travel home to his grandmother and ask for her help in taming one of the Lycanroc for more loyalty and likewise obediance OR find professional help in Alola from a dog trainer or a dog school for the same effect?

1. The Shiny one would be more valuable as far as monetary value goes.

2. Well, for starters, Kee would need to be in the right dimension to ask for help from his grandma.  There's professional help out there that could assist in taming them, though, provided you know where to look.  Could easily ask around.
Windos, any chance to spare one of those Modrille? Since his trade with Karen is done, I could use another Ground Pokemon along with Aspido.
Thanks!~ Guess I'm leaning into keeping the Dusk Form then. Though your words oh him having to be in the right dimension to seek help from his grandmother - that sounds like the climax could be him having to decide between going back and having his grandmother to turn to or staying here and being all alone.... Oh dear. Oh DEAR, I see a strong dilemma for him coming.
(02-21-2020, 03:52 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Windos, any chance to spare one of those Modrille? Since his trade with Karen is done, I could use another Ground Pokemon along with Aspido.

*Raises eyebrow* Uh, sure? I guess Ran would try to capture one with Pokeballs for your character, if Dragonstrike doesn't have Zorn eat them all. You could do better for a Ground type, unless you want to try getting a Drilagan before the campaign ends.
Well, thinking better, I think there is better options of Ground Pokemon. Modrille is a cool Pokemon, but takes time to evolve. Feel free to chew those moles friend.

Also Dragonstrike, the requirements to Mega is having a Pokemon with max Loyalty or Max Happiness who is five correct? So Nami can't Mega Evolve?
(02-21-2020, 07:37 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Also Dragonstrike, the requirements to Mega is having a Pokemon with max Loyalty or Max Happiness who is five correct? So Nami can't Mega Evolve?

Yup, maximum Happiness OR Loyalty is required to safely Mega Evolve.

You're free to attempt Mega Evolution before that point, but be warned that there may be consequences.
Did Kogeki capture those Fossil Pokemon or not Dragon?
(02-21-2020, 07:41 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2020, 07:37 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Also Dragonstrike, the requirements to Mega is having a Pokemon with max Loyalty or Max Happiness who is five correct? So Nami can't Mega Evolve?

Yup, maximum Happiness OR Loyalty is required to safely Mega Evolve.

You're free to attempt Mega Evolution before that point, but be warned that there may be consequences.

What consequences? Care to explain?
(02-22-2020, 06:56 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Did Kogeki capture those Fossil Pokemon or not Dragon?

What consequences? Care to explain?

Patience, please.

Pokemon without a strong bond have a tendency to go berserk if they Mega Evolve, as shown in the anime and Super Mystery Dungeon.
Honestly, why it is taking so long? It's just throw some Pokeballs, roll the dice and that's it. And if it didn't work I just try again.

Know what? Just tell me the dice and I roll the dices myself. I have a dice for that. I post the picture in meta forums after the roll.