Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-13-2020, 05:35 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Ahem Dragonstrike? Are you not forgetting one thing? I dont know...maybe this:

[b]Since he is under effect of Metal Burst, after you use Focus Blast, depending of what damage you took I heal you with a Super Potion or a Hyper Potion![/b]

Nami fainted before the window of opportunity to use trainer actions occurred.  It's in the rules.

*shrug*

Regardless, Scizor's items did what the potion did not have an opportunity to do, so I don't think there's a good reason to complain, honestly.
(03-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2020, 05:35 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Ahem Dragonstrike? Are you not forgetting one thing? I dont know...maybe this:

[b]Since he is under effect of Metal Burst, after you use Focus Blast, depending of what damage you took I heal you with a Super Potion or a Hyper Potion![/b]

Nami fainted before the window of opportunity to use trainer actions occurred.  It's in the rules.

*shrug*

Regardless, Scizor's items did what the potion did not have an opportunity to do, so I don't think there's a good reason to complain, honestly.

Sorry. I get scared with the fact she was fainted. But worth very well in the end. Sorry for that Dragonstrike.
....That Final Battle was unexpectedly short and merciful, but I don't know how much that was due to Giratina's assistance or how effect the support roles that Paula, Nami, and unexpectedly Scizors played. That Lucky Chant sure saved everyone's hind ends from Shadow Roar, but Nami's Bad Dreams Sleep probably is what helped everyone the most from it focusing down the most important members of the group (the humans) , and Giratina....is Giratina, nuff said.

Honestly, though, I don't think gets in the way of the fact that this battle was still fantastic, and the aftermath of it.....well, that perks my interests, to say the least! Our plans, while somewhat maligned by Dice Luck, still prevailed in the end, so all I have to say to that is OH YEAAAAAAH!!!
That definitely would have been a LOT harder were it not for Bad Dreams.

Good job on winning, everyone!  Now you just need to deal with the aftermath of the fight...

This Test Game is almost over. And what a ride it's been.
(03-13-2020, 05:57 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]That definitely would have been a LOT harder were it not for Bad Dreams.

Good job on winning, everyone!  Now you just need to deal with the aftermath of the fight...

This Test Game is almost over.  And what a ride it's been.

Yeah, it was a awesome battle! I was expecting the battle last longer. I was curious to see what kind of powers Splash Plate would have in this battle. But I gladly to see Nami first Mega Evolution was a huge BOOM! of impression.

Again, forgive for my previous statement before about the potion thing. I did not ready everything this time and get scared everything would turn out problematic on a hell scale. Forgive me for that mate.

But it was one hell of a amazing battle. Lets see what the creator of all want to discuss with us.
(03-13-2020, 06:05 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2020, 05:57 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ](...)

(...)

But it was one hell of a amazing battle. Lets see what the creator of all want to discuss with us.

Let let's give some praise to Nami, the Ghost with the most helpful Plot Device out of them all: Sleeping the Boss! 

Indeed on both counts, mates. Time to wrap things up, and see what lays beyond....
(03-13-2020, 06:10 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2020, 06:05 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2020, 05:57 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ](...)

(...)

Let let's give some praise to Nami, the Ghost with the most helpful Plot Device out of them all: Sleeping the Boss! 

Indeed on both counts, mates. Time to wrap things up, and see what lays beyond....

And Paula too for the combination of Techniques and Mega Evolution and been one of the last people to land the finish blow. Espeon for setting all defenses needed for us to survive. Milotic for the attacks to worn out and give some good punches on Dialga. Lucas for summon the Devil herself Giratina to aid in this onslaugh. For Scizor super duper valuable help to bring out back both of our Mega Pokemon since he pratically save us because if Nami had fainted Dialga would wake up and fuc*** us with Roar of Time.

Octavia who was able to survive too Dialga last Shadow Attack and deliver good damage on Giratina and copy Scizor stats. And was one the people who help finish off Dialga.

And of course Magnezone who was the one who land the final strike on Dialga.

And a huge praise to the Game Master for prepare such amazing battle and be the one who let us get the Mega Stones and everything necessary for this final battle. We cant forget the Gamemaster too.

I think everyone deserve praise in victory of this battle.
I'll wait for Phantom's reaction to the current events before continuing.
(03-13-2020, 06:58 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]I'll wait for Phantom's reaction to the current events before continuing.

Fair enough, though the wait and anticipation is going to weigh on me like a lead weight. The conclusion to this story is right there, yet so far away....
(03-13-2020, 07:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-13-2020, 06:58 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]I'll wait for Phantom's reaction to the current events before continuing.

Fair enough, though the wait and anticipation is going to weigh on me like a lead weight. The conclusion to this story is right there, yet so far away....

Thank you, thank youuuu, I much appreciate the wait!~ It wouldn't feel fair at all if it's asked 'how does everyone react?' and one player would have to flashback to their reaction, especially at such a moment in game. Getting to my post then.