Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-14-2019, 04:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]So, since you said the trip to Lake Acuity would entail a Pokemon Encounter + doing stuff at the lake proper itself, that means both Karen and Kogeki still have some stuff left to do in their 2nd Encounter, right?

Yes, though I need to know what Kogeki/ is going to do about that Lethal damage first.
Have a question, Dragonstrike: Would Snowpoint have any Rocky Helmets for sale, and if so, would they stack with Zorn's alternative Rough Skin Ability? While I do love the POWER COMBO of SF and LO, having the capability to switch him up to a more Defensive/Counter role would be nice, and what better way than to inflict 2D6 Damage on would be Physical Attackers?
(06-14-2019, 04:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Have a question, Dragonstrike: Would Snowpoint have any Rocky Helmets for sale, and if so, would they stack with Zorn's alternative Rough Skin Ability? While I do love the POWER COMBO of SF and LO, having the capability to switch him up to a more Defensive/Counter role would be nice, and what better way than to inflict 2D6 Damage on would be Physical Attackers?

I'll add a Rocky Helmet to the wishlist!

Rocky Helmet would stack with Rough Skin, but to get one in Snowpoint City, you'd probably have to either trade for it (it's a rare item) or find a specialized salesman (Port would probably be the best bet for this one, considering there's still one more set of rolls there).  Typically, you can only buy Rocky Helmets with BP or find them on the ground somewhere in the games, so it's a rather rare item.

There might be other ways to get one, but those are examples of how you might go about acquiring one right now.
Gotcha!

I'll put finding one on the backburner then, since I don't want to burn an Encounter to just find one Item that I don't necessarily need. The only things I want to use that time on is either exploring Snowpoint Temple, finding the parts necessary to build that Robo Arm for Kogeki, and treating Ran's Pokemon to a celebration of sorts for doing well against Candice. That, and Professor Rowan's going to arrive after/during the 3rd Encounter, so best be ready for that too!
Wait, we can have a wishlist here too? :o

.......Can I have a female Salandit, a TM of Sludge Wave and maybe an Owten for my chara at some point please? They nicely fit his theme, and his boss would be proud if he manages to tame a 'Mon with Corrosion Ability.
(06-14-2019, 05:19 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, we can have a wishlist here too? :o

.......Can I have a female Salandit, a TM of Sludge Wave and maybe an Owten for my chara at some point please? They nicely fit his theme, and his boss would be proud if he manages to tame a 'Mon with Corrosion Ability.

Sure thing!  On the list they go!
Yeap, I knew it! I knew that Minyan was Phantom's Character's Pokemon, after they brought the villianous kitty cat up conspicuously! Wonder what they look like, and what kind of person they are.....?
(06-14-2019, 10:08 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Yeap, I knew it! I knew that Minyan was Phantom's Character's Pokemon, after they brought the villianous kitty cat up conspicuously! Wonder what they look like, and what kind of person they are.....?

Yeah, Phantom wasn't exactly very subtle about it Tongue I could practically feel the excitement/worry through my computer screen!

I think you'll definitely find her character interesting! I know I certainly loved the concept and theming behind him!
(06-14-2019, 10:12 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2019, 10:08 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Yeap, I knew it! I knew that Minyan was Phantom's Character's Pokemon, after they brought the villianous kitty cat up conspicuously! Wonder what they look like, and what kind of person they are.....?

Yeah, Phantom wasn't exactly very subtle about it Tongue I could practically feel the excitement/worry through my computer screen!

I think you'll definitely find her character interesting!  I know I certainly loved the concept and theming behind him!

Now I want Ran to meet up with them even MORE now!

Speaking of him, how's he doing after the Gym Battle? Did he make it to the Center okay and get his Pokemon heal, or did something happen, like some hooligan bugging him?
(06-14-2019, 10:16 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of him, how's he doing after the Gym Battle? Did he make it to the Center okay and get his Pokemon heal, or did something happen, like some hooligan bugging him?

Nothing of note!  He's free to heal up at the Center and ignore all the young hooligans there before Encounter 3 begins!