Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-15-2019, 06:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, you're trying your hand at not only Ambush Encounters, but also restricted conditions in battle? Interesting......

Shame Ran can't be there to help, but such is the consequence of bee-lining for Candice.

Wink

I also kinda wanted to give Phantom's character something to do in this encounter other than sit around waiting for rescue, lol.
A little question: Since Antarki is holding Leftovers, he restored his full health by the time of Regen happens correct?
(06-15-2019, 08:49 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]A little question: Since Antarki is holding Leftovers, he restored his full health by the time of Regen happens correct?

Ah yes, right, forgot about his Leftovers.

No, I'm going to follow Iron's ruling on this one since it more closely follows what the games do: held items such as Leftovers will only function during battle due to the adrenaline rush they experience.

Nagi would have recovered 1 HP at the end of the battle with the Sneasel Gang since it only took 1 Round to complete.
(06-15-2019, 08:53 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2019, 08:49 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]A little question: Since Antarki is holding Leftovers, he restored his full health by the time of Regen happens correct?

Ah yes, right, forgot about his Leftovers.

No, I'm going to follow Iron's ruling on this one since it more closely follows what the games do: held items such as Leftovers will only function during battle due to the adrenaline rush they experience.

Nagi would have recovered 1 HP at the end of the battle with the Sneasel Gang since it only took 1 Round to complete.

You could have told me earlier. The best pick to deal with those trees have less HP.

Pretty great. Just great.
(06-15-2019, 08:57 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]You could have told me earlier. The best pick to deal with those trees have less HP.

Pretty great. Just great.

I forgot to mention that mechanic earlier, that's all.  Appreciated the reminder when ya asked about it, in fact.

Welp, not much you can do about it right now except deal with the consequences of your earlier actions, either by spending resources to fix prior mistakes or not risking using a pokemon that's at about half HP against a swarm of enemies.
Done. Any other information about hold items I should be aware?
(06-15-2019, 09:13 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Done. Any other information about hold items I should be aware?

Leftovers is still a REALLY good healing item, even if it works like it does in Skull Ruins instead of like in CCV.

I don't believe there's anything else concerning hold items I need to cover right now, but it could just be that I've forgotten and need to be reminded when the information becomes more relevant.
Speaking of things I forgot, I didn't award Karen any exp for capturing Swinub, did I?

, Karen gets 2 exp for that capture.
Oh! If Karen's afraid of doglike Pokemon, I wonder why she's owning a Mightyena? That's more of a wolf than an actual dog, but still. (Don't spoil this now, it's more interesting to find out in-game)
Told ya you'd be surprised by the breedject she adopted as an egg!