Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoops, I made a rather big error in that last post, .  Hold off on posting for a second while I edit it, please.
I need more than a second to figure out what to do anyway, and it's dinner time soon, so no worries on that part.
(06-16-2019, 12:32 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]I need more than a second to figure out what to do anyway, and it's dinner time soon, so no worries on that part.

Well, feel free to worry a bit more, because correcting my error with your pokemon's Vit made things a bit harder.

Those Freeze chances were devestating, yo.
I'll get to Group A Round 1 and Group B Round 2 when I'm home from work in a little over 2 hours (as well as Group C Round 2 if it's up by then)
(06-16-2019, 12:40 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2019, 12:32 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]I need more than a second to figure out what to do anyway, and it's dinner time soon, so no worries on that part.

Well, feel free to worry a bit more, because correcting my error with your pokemon's Vit made things a bit harder.

Can't I help Phantom when I beat my enemy group of Snover. We are practically fighting simultaneously against our enemies.
(06-16-2019, 01:49 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't I help Phantom when I beat my enemy group of Snover. We are practically fighting simultaneously against our enemies.

When ya beat your Snover, yes, I'll let ya jump in and help someone else when the appropriate number of Rounds have passed.
(06-16-2019, 02:58 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2019, 01:49 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]

When ya beat your Snover, yes, I'll let ya jump in and help someone else when the appropriate number of Rounds have passed.

We will see. Waiting to see the next round begin. Let's see if I can beat those Snovers right here and right now.
A note about Roar, : it only targets one pokemon at a time.  You can use it to scare away one wild pokemon per use, but not all of them at once (unless you were to, say, get a Surprise in the future that allowed it to do that)

Any changes to your orders in light of that?
Question, : why does it say '27' where Shellos's species name should be on your character sheet? Kind of a weird error.
(06-16-2019, 03:15 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]We will see. Waiting to see the next round begin. Let's see if I can beat those Snovers right here and right now.

Good job!  Ya did it!  Hooray!

Now to beat the rest of them, too.