Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't forget there's probably a lot of questions for/from Phantom's character that will likely need to be asked and answered as well.
Just, let me finish my job and I write something
(06-17-2019, 09:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](He sure as heck would, mate! You'd be asking questions if you see some new weirdo appear out of nowhere with the weirdo he already knows, after investigating something weird happening at the Lake! What answers would Ran have for them, though...?)

(So, are you going to transition the group to the Pokemon Center, or wait until Phantom/Mika get back and request that?)

I'm waiting for confirmation from everyone saying they're ready to progress to the Center, as I have some things relevant NPC(s) might say about stuff.

There's still a bunch of fainted Snover that can be optionally interacted with (positively or negatively), and there's still a NMI up for grabs (just the one, though.  I rolled to see if any of the Snover were holding that rare item, and exactly one was)
A note/reminder for everyone: if you level up an Attribute or Skill (including Health), don't forget to increase your pokemon's Level by an amount equal to the new level of the Attribute/Skill (example: increasing Strength from 2 to 3 increases their Level by 3 as well).

If your pokemon also spends exp on learning a level up move, their Level also increases by 1.

As another reminder, if you spend exp on increasing a stat for any character, it would be helpful to leave a record of it in a post in the game thread.
, Candice isn't available for any more battles today. As all but two of her pokemon have been fainted today, she's giving them some time to rest and recover.

If you REALLY want to do a Gym Battle (or one like it, though), I have an idea. I need to set it up first, though, as I wasn't initially planning for more stuff like that to be available. A badge and a TM might not necessarily be a part of the rewards for winning, either.
(06-19-2019, 09:35 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ], Candice isn't available for any more battles today.  As all but two of her pokemon have been fainted today, she's giving them some time to rest and recover.

If you REALLY want to do a Gym Battle (or one like it, though), I have an idea.  I need to set it up first, though, as I wasn't initially planning for more stuff like that to be available.  A badge and a TM might not necessarily be a part of the rewards for winning, either.

Facing a Gym battle without getting TM or Badge?

No thanks. Joker already said once: If you good of something never do for free. Sorry if there is no reward, it's not worth.
(06-19-2019, 12:18 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 09:35 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ], Candice isn't available for any more battles today.  As all but two of her pokemon have been fainted today, she's giving them some time to rest and recover.

If you REALLY want to do a Gym Battle (or one like it, though), I have an idea.  I need to set it up first, though, as I wasn't initially planning for more stuff like that to be available.  A badge and a TM might not necessarily be a part of the rewards for winning, either.

Facing a Gym battle without getting TM or Badge?

No thanks. Joker already said once: If you good of something never do for free. Sorry if there is no reward, it's not worth.

If you want the TM, Ran could hand it over to Kogeki if they wish, but they'd owe him a favor for it in the future. He would want to save the TM for a Snover/Abominsnow he catches later or for buying parts for the Robo Prosthetic by selling it, but he can be persuaded to part with it if you REALLY want the Move.

Otherwise, just join Ran in the Snowpoint Temple Dive. Probably plenty of loot to share between our charas, and given the place is supposed to be full of deadily Pokemon having two or more people tackle the place is just a good idea, really.
(06-19-2019, 12:18 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Facing a Gym battle without getting TM or Badge?

Technically, the thing I have in mind isn't a gym battle.

There's always a reward in exp.  That never changes no matter what kind of situation you end up in.
*Sigh* Fine. Susano'o has Dive anyway, so we can explore the temple with no problems. We can sell the two Snovers for extra cash. And there is Sneasel to consider. Although I was thinking in use him in the future.

What encounters is left them Dragon?
(06-19-2019, 12:37 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]*Sigh* Fine. Susano'o has Dive anyway, so we can explore the temple with no problems. We can sell the two Snovers for extra cash. And there is Sneasel to consider. Although I was thinking in use him in the future.

What encounters is left them Dragon?

Here's the link to the Encounter Page here: https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/showthre...9#pid63529  Dragonstrike may or may not need to update it, especially since Rowan's supposed to come during/after the 3rd Encounter.

You know we could always just delay heading to Mt. Coronet for a day so that Kogeki + Kee can take on the Gym and to get EVERYTHING we need/want done in and around Snowpoint before we start our journey. After we leave the city, we're not going to be seeing civilization anytime soon again unless we somehow get warped outside the Cave Entrance to Eternia City or something, so it's perfectly reasonable for our characters to spend a little while getting ready to go. 

Of course, this could have been remedied by us having the foresight to include a Teleporter on our team up until we actually entered the mountain, but that's besides the point.