Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guess so. Maybe I could go to the Trainer school and do what I call some special training about something they might encounter in the future. Besides, Nami and Nagi would appreciate some training.
(06-19-2019, 01:02 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](...)You know we could always just delay heading to Mt. Coronet for a day so that Kogeki + Kee can take on the Gym and to get EVERYTHING we need/want done in and around Snowpoint before we start our journey.(...)

W....who said Kee's up to take on the local Gym? :C Nope, that's definitely nothing he'd like to do.

It kinda amuses me also how your chara is, like, throwing questions at my chara at the wrong time and a semi-mean tone, but when he's actually fine to answer some of them, the ninja appearantly has forgotten about that completely and goes off to speak about and do different things, lolz. Either he's suffering from a horrible memory, or he has completely lost interest, that's making me laugh. You pissed him off a bit too much though to make him come back to the questions on his own.
(06-19-2019, 01:22 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 01:02 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](...)You know we could always just delay heading to Mt. Coronet for a day so that Kogeki + Kee can take on the Gym and to get EVERYTHING we need/want done in and around Snowpoint before we start our journey.(...)

W....who said Kee's up to take on the local Gym? :C Nope, that's definitely nothing he'd like to do.

It kinda amuses me also how your chara is, like, throwing questions at my chara at the wrong time and a semi-mean tone, but when he's actually fine to answer some of them, the ninja appearantly has forgotten about that completely and goes off to speak about and do different things, lolz. Either he's suffering from a horrible memory, or he has completely lost interest, that's making me laugh. You pissed him off a bit too much though to make him come back to the questions on his own.

I thought you'd like to, since you get a at least 15 XP for your Chara (If Candice decides to go hard ball on you), lots of XP for your Pokemon (More for individuals the less your full team uses), $9000 Poke, and a TM. If you sell the TM, you'd roughly have around ~11000 Poke to work with on getting random stuff in Snowpoint, or buying healing/Pokeball supplies for the trip ahead.

....Not exactly the kindest thing to say, dear, but I can at least say you have a point. , you don't seem to be all that enthused with actually participating in draw out roleplaying lately from what I can tell either, though given your new job and existing responsibilities I can see why you don't have the passion or energy for such anymore.
Gonna do something about it.

Also could clean a bit your PMs, trying to send you a message.
(06-19-2019, 01:54 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna do something about it.

Also could clean a bit your PMs, trying to send you a message.

Okay, and cleaned up!
(06-19-2019, 03:22 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Dragonstrike, how many Encounters do I actually have left? Does walking around town to fetch some more proper = warmer clothing spend one or doesn't it? [He'd especially look for anything that fits him, anything that makes him look like a musician. There's actually nothingelse I would like to do at the moment as I was believing my chara does not come up that early, lolz.]

Do Training Sessions work the same way like in Iron's universe here?

Kee has 2 encounters left. I'll start rolling them once you've decided on what you'd like to do.

Getting some proper clothing will not take an encounter, no.  Won't cost ya anything mechanically, either, and it can look however you wish it too.  Warm clothing is easy to come by in Snowpoint for obvious reasons.

Training sessions work the same way as Iron's for the time being, yes.
Let me just ask everyone this question real quick: do you want to spend a second day in Snowpoint before heading to Mt. Coronet?  I can easily introduce a reason that departure has to be delayed another day if so.

Rowan will still show up at the end of Day 1.
(06-19-2019, 03:29 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Let me just ask everyone this question real quick: do you want to spend a second day in Snowpoint before heading to Mt. Coronet?  I can easily introduce a reason that departure has to be delayed another day if so.

I presonally do, since I won't be able to explore Snowpoint Temple if the group has to leave on the following day, making Ran's Gym challenge sorta moot and in vain for the purpose he/I intended. More time also means I get to explore what each option you have and try to get the parts for Kogeki's Robo Prosthetic, so there's that too!
(06-19-2019, 03:29 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Let me just ask everyone this question real quick: do you want to spend a second day in Snowpoint before heading to Mt. Coronet?  I can easily introduce a reason that departure has to be delayed another day if so.

not particularly, but whatever ends up happening is fine by me.
Sure. I okay in wait