Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Sigh* I just hope the reward TM worth the trouble. Be a cool Ice type move like Ice Beam or Blizzard. Gama could use more Ice type moves in her arsenal besides Ice Punch. Blizzard could be awesome since it is a spread move.
(07-03-2019, 07:30 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]*Sigh* I just hope the reward TM worth the trouble. Be a cool Ice type move like Ice Beam or Blizzard. Gama could use more Ice type moves in her arsenal besides Ice Punch. Blizzard could be awesome since it is a spread move.

Spoilers: It's a TM for Avalanche.  Kinda Candice's thing. Really rare move, though!
(07-03-2019, 07:32 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2019, 07:30 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]*Sigh* I just hope the reward TM worth the trouble. Be a cool Ice type move like Ice Beam or Blizzard. Gama could use more Ice type moves in her arsenal besides Ice Punch. Blizzard could be awesome since it is a spread move.

Spoilers: It's a TM for Avalanche.  Kinda Candice's thing.  Really rare move, though!

Wait. THATS my reward TM? A low priority move with no Pokemon of mine capable of learn? I fighting for that?

No Pokemon of mine is capable of learn. Nor Gama, Susano'o or anyone else.

Honestly, even Ice Wind would be better.
(07-03-2019, 07:51 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ].......

Wait. THATS my reward TM? A low priority move with no Pokemon of mine capable of learn? I fighting for that?

Don't know why that's surprising.  It's what Randolph and Karen got, too.

This isn't just a battle for a TM, though.  There's more on the line than that.
(07-03-2019, 07:52 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2019, 07:51 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ].......

Don't know why that's surprising.  It's what Randolph and Karen got, too.

This isn't just a battle for a TM, though.  There's more on the line than that.

For someone who suppose one of the last Gyms, I was expecting something more useful. Ninjas supposed to be versatile, not slow like slugs.

*SIGH* At least I can sell it for a few pokes. Or keep it and wait Larvitar become Tyranitar.

Not enough worth for this battle, but you with you have I guess.
(07-03-2019, 08:09 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]For someone who suppose one of the last Gyms, I was expecting something more useful. Ninjas supposed to be versatile, not slow like slugs.

*SIGH* At least I can sell it for a few pokes. Or keep it and wait Larvitar become Tyranitar.

Who says Avalanche isn't a versatile option?  A physical Tyranitar would definitely make great use of it, particularly against a special attacking opponent.  It's a very powerful Ice type move.
(07-03-2019, 08:12 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2019, 08:09 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]For someone who suppose one of the last Gyms, I was expecting something more useful. Ninjas supposed to be versatile, not slow like slugs.

Who says Avalanche isn't a versatile option?  A physical Tyranitar would definitely make great use of it, particularly against a special attacking opponent.  It's a very powerful Ice type move.

Maybe.

Gonna work in my next post and probably have a fainted Antarki next turn. Damn Dark-types.
(07-03-2019, 08:25 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna work in my next post and probably have a fainted Antarki next turn. Damn Dark-types.

Good news!  The dice have had mercy!
, looking over your character sheet, I think you forgot to give everyone 1 Will at the start of the new day, as well as the 1 Heartbeat Exp for the human characters.  I've corrected it for you this time, but please try to remember that houserule in the future.

Also, when you're editing the stats for Nagi and Nami, please make sure you aren't confusing the two of them and giving benefits intended for one to the other.
And in case you're wondering, no, I did not fudge those dice rolls.

Oh, and here's a reminder for you, : you get to use all 6 of your pokemon in this gym battle.  I make them hard, yes, but that doesn't mean I don't give you a few advantages to compensate for that a little and make it a tad easier (such as Candice not being allowed to switch pokemon).  Does that change who you want to send out against Weavile next?