Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-14-2019, 10:27 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! Figured that would be the case, but it doesn't hurt to ask and be sure of that, right?

Milk could also work for the puppers, if they're still relatively young enough to be able to process the lactose in it, though I doubt Kogeki has a bottle/gallon of the on hand. Berries could also work, since mechanically all Pokemon can eat them without negative consequences (Well, beyond EV drops from Friendship Berries, or Confusion from an disliked Pinch Berry). A Leppa or Lum Berry could potentially do a sickly Poochyena a world of good, since the extra Will/healing properties of either would bolster their constitution. At least, that's my hypothesis on the matter.

Nope, doesn't hurt to ask at all!

Correct!  Most berries are healthy for most kinds of pokemon as well.  Leppa, Lum, and Sitrus are particularly beneficial from a nutritious standpoint because of how powerful their effects are.
(07-14-2019, 11:28 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](*Raises Eyebrows* ....Ooookay, nerf away, mate. Lovely Kiss is still a good Sleep Move, as the only thing that can resist it are Pokemon with Early Bird/Nature Cure/Shed Skin, and Pokemon that outright negate it with Vital Spirit and Insomnia (And Comatose, technically), so Imma still find ways to maximize its usefulness. Still, perhaps a Surprise can be gained that 'restores' Lovely Kiss' Pokerole Accuracy later [Or it least incrementally increase it]? Also, would Tough actually increase Lovely Kiss' Accuracy if Intimidate is used as a part of its Roll?)
It's actually a huuuuuge buff.  The original accuracy is 'missing beauty points', which is absolutely terrible even if you purposely keep Jynx's Vitality at a low 1 point, and the complete opposite of LK's accuracy in the games (which isn't much different from Sleep Powder's)
I'll consider making it Tough/Beauty since the move is basically intended to scare the target to sleep.
(07-14-2019, 11:37 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2019, 11:28 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](*Raises Eyebrows* ....Ooookay, nerf away, mate. Lovely Kiss is still a good Sleep Move, as the only thing that can resist it are Pokemon with Early Bird/Nature Cure/Shed Skin, and Pokemon that outright negate it with Vital Spirit and Insomnia (And Comatose, technically), so Imma still find ways to maximize its usefulness. Still, perhaps a Surprise can be gained that 'restores' Lovely Kiss' Pokerole Accuracy later [Or it least incrementally increase it]? Also, would Tough actually increase Lovely Kiss' Accuracy if Intimidate is used as a part of its Roll?)
It's actually a huuuuuge buff.  The original accuracy is 'missing beauty points', which is absolutely terrible even if you purposely keep Jynx's Vitality at a low 1 point, and the complete opposite of LK's accuracy in the games (which isn't much different from Sleep Powder's)
I'll consider making it Tough/Beauty since the move is basically intended to scare the target to sleep.

Really? Must have read the Accuracy wrong in the newest version, then, as I thought it was a full Accuracy Move. My mistake! Probably going to raise her Vitality by 1 still, though, as I rather not her be totally abysmal in her Phys. Defense. Now that I think about it HP is essential 1/2 of the Beauty Stat, so the current Accuracy of her Lovely Kiss is 3 + 3 + 3 - 3 = 6D6 Base Dice, which ain't half bad at all, really. Between that, Sweet Kiss, Lick, and Perish Song, this is one mean momma of a Pokemon that's find some way of screwing over those that earn her ire!

Thank you!
All I can do is help the little pup. I cant simple let him starve like that. He is still young, and well like I mentioned in the Meta Thread, Kogeki is a father too so he know how it is have be worry for a child, so he is willing to use all in his power to help the parent Mightyena child.
Sorry about the wait, guys.  Work's been busy today.  I'll get to posting at the soonest opportunity.
Quote:Oh, nice little puzzle there with the pedestals ! I believe I know the answer to it, but I'll let Mika figure it out themselves if they want and have Karen solve it.

Or, if they go offline before they start on it, get Ran to solve it instead, on the presumption that Karen would bring up their own discoveries with the group [All part of usual investigations, really] and my chara can make the logical deductions from there. I rather the game not suffer any unnecessary delay that can be mitigated without causing problems, since they tend to drag on due to their play by post nature and I don't want that issue further exasperated if need be.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread, .
Shoot, I did? Fuck. Well, that's what I get for typing while being distracted....I'll fix that mistake now.
Although I already typed up Karen (hopefully) solving the puzzle, I have an important question for Spirit: Does Kogeki have the Mightyena and Poochyena out when the motley gang regroups?
(07-16-2019, 04:13 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: [ -> ]Although I already typed up Karen (hopefully) solving the puzzle, I have an important question for Spirit: Does Kogeki have the Mightyena and Poochyena out when the motley gang regroups?

Mind if Ran now takes a crack at the puzzle, then, since your first solution didn't pan out?

Omph....yeah, that is a pretty important question....hope Spirit gets back soon enough to answer you today, before you log out.
(07-16-2019, 04:18 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2019, 04:13 PM)Mikaruge108 Wrote: [ -> ]Although I already typed up Karen (hopefully) solving the puzzle, I have an important question for Spirit: Does Kogeki have the Mightyena and Poochyena out when the motley gang regroups?

Mind if Ran now takes a crack at the puzzle, then, since your first solution didn't pan out?

Omph....yeah, that is a pretty important question....hope Spirit gets back soon enough to answer you today, before you log out.

If the second solution I just posted doesn't work, then knock yourself out.