Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah. I really want that super robo army. I really excited!
(10-11-2019, 06:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. I really want that super robo army. I really excited!

I was (and still am) too, so you can imagine how delighted I was when Ran ended up creating a masterwork prosthetic ! Since he's allow to customize it further with etched artwork, you have any ideas for what Kogeki would like on his new arm? If so, tell me here, and Ran will have his latest creation all gusied up for the soon to be cyborg ninja! How he could know what to etch handwaved away with Kogeki just telling him earlier what he wants his arm to look like if he could manage to make it look good as well as functional.

Going to be a little while before I can post, as I have to do a review and inventory of Terra's Pokemon, and what Moves/stuff they need to learn and/or improve upon. Since neither Phanton nor Mika are here right now, though, I suppose that won't be much of a problem!
(10-11-2019, 08:03 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2019, 06:32 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. I really want that super robo army. I really excited!

I was (and still am) too, so you can imagine how delighted I was when Ran ended up creating a masterwork prosthetic ! Since he's allow to customize it further with etched artwork, you have any ideas for what Kogeki would like on his new arm? If so, tell me here, and Ran will have his latest creation all gusied up for the soon to be cyborg ninja! How he could know what to etch handwaved away with Kogeki just telling him earlier what he wants his arm to look like if he could manage to make it look good as well as functional.

Going to be a little while before I can post, as I have to do a review and inventory of Terra's Pokemon, and what Moves/stuff they need to learn and/or improve upon. Since neither Phanton nor Mika are here right now, though, I suppose that won't be much of a problem!

It is indeed a master piece! And I love it the new arm! It is incredible and with that customize options even more! Thank you!

Now for what customize option could be? Hmm...to be honest I don't know. Perhaps...a multiple project throwing function? Kogeki have his Kunais and Shuriken, but in terms of long range enemies he could have a big disavantage in case he might need to fight in his own. Sure, he have a sword, but how he could fight multiple enemies at the same time?

Perhaps some throwing projectile function to hit a enemy more than one time, or more than one enemy. More or less like Greninja Water Shuriken. Not strong as that of course. We could even adapt to throw Smoke bombs when Kogeki craft. 

Or perhaps a function of impact. Where Kogeki could use a move of his head to cause a impact in the enemy to make him dizzy or disoriented for a few seconds. Like a shock or something. 

I a bit sleepy right now so I post tomorrow...see you guys tomorrow!
(10-11-2019, 08:20 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]It is indeed a master piece! And I love it the new arm! It is incredible and with that customize options even more! Thank you!

Now for what customize option could be? Hmm...to be honest I don't know. Perhaps...a multiple project throwing function? Kogeki have his Kunais and Shuriken, but in terms of long range enemies he could have a big disavantage in case he might need to fight in his own. Sure, he have a sword, but how he could fight multiple enemies at the same time?

Perhaps some throwing projectile function to hit a enemy more than one time, or more than one enemy. More or less like Greninja Water Shuriken. Not strong as that of course. We could even adapt to throw Smoke bombs when Kogeki craft. 

Or perhaps a function of impact. Where Kogeki could use a move of his head to cause a impact in the enemy to make him dizzy or disoriented for a few seconds. Like a shock or something. 

I a bit sleepy right now so I post tomorrow...see you guys tomorrow!

I was thinking more along the lines of decorative options.  Some compartments to store stuff could be built in as well, but this isn't a super high tech sci fi arm.  It's more of a functional thing than a weapon.
Oh. Right. Compartments to put stuff inside still awesome. And useful since the arm it's almost looks like a real one, and could be used to hide surprises against foes. So that's still awesome!

Maybe also a little art design like waves? In a way a bit similar to the pictures in Kogeki katana?
(10-11-2019, 08:31 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. Right. Compartments to put stuff inside still awesome. And useful since the arm it's almost looks like a real one, and could be used to hide surprises against foes. So that's still awesome!

Maybe also a little art design like waves? In a way a bit similar to the pictures in Kogeki katana?

It still very much looks mechanical.  It's just proportioned almost perfectly.

That'd be acceptable.
(10-11-2019, 05:19 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Uh....Phantom, since Male Salandits with no Surprises! are free, couldn't you also get one for Ran too? It literally costs Kee nothing, and I'd quite like to have one to play around with on occasion. Heck, Ran could probably use them to help make Belladona happier by 'giving' them a Poisonous minion she could boss around that doesn't mind her Stench too much!

...Whoops. I must have forgotten about that in the heat of the moment, and I wanted to wrap out Kee's Salandit fast since it was late and I didn't want to hinder the progressing to the next set of Encounters. I'm sorreeeehhh, dear! (>_<) But yes, if you like, you can assume that Kee got a free male Salandit with no Suprises and handed it over to Ran in a similar manner like the Megastone for Abomasnow. Or would you like to make that a little scene in a flashback?

Now towards Encounters, I'd like to take on that special Noctowl please since I just really like these owls, and I'd like to Kee and his Pokemon to collect some XP since he didn't take on Candice's Gym. So unless someone's really adamant about joining him, I'd like to fight that owl alone.
I gonna make a reaction post very soon. Just need to wake up now, take a bath, eat something and make a exercise. About a 1 hour or more my post will be ready. But as encounter wise, I take Ursaring himself. Izanagi Hypnosis might put to sleep that big bear. Besides, Shenzi could like take a few bites against him, even more with a toast Fire Fang.
Okay, so with control of Karen falling to me for a little while, I'm thinking the encounter she'll pick will be either Glalie or Noctowl (so that would probably mean Glalie in this case).  Or she can help with Ursaring.

I'll make a final decision on that once I know which encounter is looking at taking.
(10-12-2019, 05:51 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2019, 05:19 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Uh....Phantom, since Male Salandits with no Surprises! are free, couldn't you also get one for Ran too? It literally costs Kee nothing, and I'd quite like to have one to play around with on occasion. Heck, Ran could probably use them to help make Belladona happier by 'giving' them a Poisonous minion she could boss around that doesn't mind her Stench too much!

Thank you, dear dear~! All's forgiven, and yes, I DO want a free Male Salandit for Ran, so again thank you! We don't have to make it a Flashback scene, but he'll be even more charitable to Kee for now on with the second gift, if a bit off put by his sudden flood of generosity.

If Phantom will be taking Noctowl and Spirt takes Ursaring, I'll take the Medicham Encounter with Amethyst solo for now. They're a Fighting type, sure, but they're also Psychic, which cuts off some of the yoga fighter's options against Ran's dark prophet while along them to get some good damage in. Plus, it'd be a good test of how tough the pup actually is, so all the better reason to be a 1v1 fight.