Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: minicorn for shiny mankey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who has an extra minicorn?
adamant/defiant/male one
trade for my shiny mankey.
thank you
I've should have some smol unicorns left, but I need to check first whether I've got a male one sporting Defiant Ability.

EDIT: Nope, unfortunately not. Sorry! Should rebreed them at some point.
(08-07-2019, 04:28 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]I've should have some smol unicorns left, but I need to check first whether I've got a male one sporting Defiant Ability.

EDIT: Nope, unfortunately not. Sorry! Should rebreed them at some point.
its ok my friend =) thank you.
(08-07-2019, 05:52 AM)Plasma Wrote: [ -> ]who has an extra minicorn?
adamant/defiant/male one
thank you

Currently,I'm raising Minikorns and If you give one or two days,I could get the specific one you want,but I need some time,so keep that shiny Mankey well.

-TheAdrian1331
(08-25-2019, 05:20 PM)TheAdrian1331 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2019, 05:52 AM)Plasma Wrote: [ -> ]who has an extra minicorn?
adamant/defiant/male one
thank you

Currently,I'm raising Minikorns and If you give one or two days,I could get the specific one you want,but I need some time,so keep that shiny Mankey well.

-TheAdrian1331
Aaaaaaaaand I have It ! It's a male Minicorn,His nature is adamant,his abillity is Defiant,and it even has great stats! If you give your Id,we could trade them!
Answer me when you can.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -TheAdrian1331

(P.D: I'm searching for some nuclear and event pokemon for collection,so tell me too if you have some interesting one)