Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: All Foreigns Wanted!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm desperately looking for foreign pokemon so I can get faster shinies for people, if you have any foreign pokemon just reply to this thread on what ones you have and we can arrange a trade! I'm offering rare pokemon, nuclear types, high-IV pokemon, Neopunk, and Praseopunk. I already have Cubbug, Barewl, Birbie, Nupin, Owten, Paraudio, Frynai, and Baashaun. I check the forums around every other day. Good luck!

Bingo

p.s. if I change my computer language to French, can I make my own foreign pokemon?
The country of a save file is set when the save file is created. You could change it to french, create a new save file, then return your computer's language and that particular save will be French.
Well...Which is your character's nationality?
It doesn’t show the French flag in the corner of my eletux’s summary. Do I have to trade it for the flag to show up? I created the save file while my computer was set on French. Thanks!
Bingo
Depends what you'd wish to have the most, as I can bring you up a good portion of Uranium's Pokemon from a German savefile. Want an Eevee and the Starters to begin with, maybe?
You have german? Nice. Well, I'd like an Eevee, and some of the rarer pokemon as well (starters, Luxi, etc.) By tomorrow or at the latest Monday, I'll have the shiny charm. Thank you so much!!! (I'm finally getting friends!)

Bingo
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ An Eevee, a batch of all three Starters, a Minicorn and a Luxi will it be then to fundraise your shinybreeding. I'll see what I've got in stock and hatch some more exemplars if necessary over the weekend. Is it fine if all of them bar the Mincorn will be male? (Due to low female rate)
That's perfectly fine, friend! I'll be using a shiny Duplicat for all my shiny breeding. (route 13 must be possessed or something... I've caught 4 shinies on that route by accident.) If i ever need more foreigns that I can't find anywhere else, I'll PM a request to you if that's ok. What would you like in return? Big Grin

Bingo

P.S. Your shiny Eevee will be the third shiny I hatch.
(09-13-2019, 12:30 AM)pinalpatel Wrote: [ -> ]We are a newcomer to this community but we have completed the game and we just want to ask one thing. Does anyone know why the post-game side stories haven't been implemented?
For some legal problems, the original producer had to stop and left Uranium to someone interested in
Maybe we can experience the post-game side stories one day
(09-12-2019, 09:59 AM)Bingo Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn’t show the French flag in the corner of my eletux’s summary. Do I have to trade it for the flag to show up? I created the save file while my computer was set on French. Thanks!
Bingo
So...your save file is in French right?
That's good. For some reason, my save flie was set in Britain. I can offer some British Eevees if you want.
I have hatched some other pokemons but I sent all of them into wonder trade.
Now only Eevee left, because they are too much. I don't have the heart to release them but it is to tried to trade.
If you need I can hatch some more, like Faffur, Luxi, Minicorn, Xenomite, Swabone, Colarva, Cottonee...or other.

I was eager to hatch a shiny Cottonee, but I gived it up after more than 10 boxes 5IV+ (4IV released) without a shiny one...
Colarva were the same.
Pages: 1 2