Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kogeki was sitting in the table, eyes closed while eating the apple. It was really good but he was a bit more reserved in the expression department. When Marcus ask for their names, Kogeki was a bit suspicious at first, but in the end decided to play along.

"Kogeki. Kogeki the Delta Riolu. Ghost-type. And a ninja as far I can remember."

"About memories...The only thing I remember was... destruction, a light...and awakening inside a cavern. Besides that..." Kogeki touch his scarf. "I do feel I have someone I should looking for...but I...can't recall."
About Prya semi-forcing herself onto this helpful Cubone, she openly revealing that she was once human as well as Kogeki pulling the fierly demon-lady away from Cubone Kee's just 'This is fine' and 'Okay' and opts to not comment nor do anything about it. He's just like - 
[Image: ba8716e1ddde3e31914face367da125cc6aa0682.png]
- and waits together with Dax and Karen for those two to come back so that they can make their way to the Cubone's mentioned camp together.

Awww and he very very thankfully accepted an Apple and immediately started to nom it!~ In a civilized way that is, meaning he uses his sharp claws or (or alternatively he gently ask for Kogeki's kunai) to cut it into pieces and to remove the bitter core before eating. And whoo boi, this was just a simple APPLE but it tastes so curiously different from any he used to eat as a human, so refreshing, tasty and juicy!~ Farewell to his hunger and thirst for now.

With a grateful and content smile he proposes a question himself before getting to Cubone's:" Huh Cu- MARCUS - where 'xactly did ya get these Apples from, 'f I may ask ya that?~ ☆(^0^ )" It's almost obvious that Kee wants to obtain some more himself to eat later!

Quote:"Well, I know one of your names now, but I think some introductions are in order for the rest of us still.  Since we're going to be traveling together for the next little while, I figure we should at least know at least a little bit about each other.  Name's Marcus.  Marcus the Cubone, craftsmon.  And how about the rest of you?  Got any nicknames, or do you just go by your species?"

Kee's pretty nonchalant about this and answers in a joyous tone. "Well I'm Kee, Kee the Ziggy, and I'm.... musician 'n music-techie, yes!~" He even swallows his urge to dare Marcus asking him the obvious. "I don't think I'd enjoy to just go by mah speciesname..."

Quote:"And you're all certain you can't remember what happened before you woke up in that cave?  Don't know if you have any friends or relatives who might be looking for you?"

Hmm, this takes Kee a bit to ponder about, especially the latter question causes a sudden pain of 'I miss you' to strike his heart. He sounds more careful, almost a bit sad as he eventually responds. "....Nat really, nope. I just got to mahself inside that cave *nods into its direction* 'n now I'm here...." Then he suddenly smiles. "Nah, but I rather not think nor worry 'bout this detail too much!~ What's more important t'me is that.... Well, I DO look for someone 's well as something, but I'm not quite sure whether this 'someone.:*☆' 's looking for me likewise.... I HOPE she does 's we just belong together." He takes a few silent moments to dwell in these affectionate feelings rising up within him - He knows that he searches for (a) particular individual/s that means so much to him, but right now he can't remember exactly - but his feelings are telling him that he will recognize her in a crowd OR that his memories about her.:*☆ will return, whatever comes first.

"...'N so I wanna b'come an Explorer, to find 'em 's well as some specific objects - I guess that's mah purpose, 's well as mah hope."
When Kee ask for Kogeki Kunai, he said excuse me and take the Kunai wrap up in his scarf behind him. "Let me cut for you. This thing require both hands." And Kogeki cut the apple for Kee. After his job finished, Kogeki return eating his own apple.
"Uh, I'm Dax. I don't remember much other than my name." Dax replied, facing the bone covered Pokemon. He didn't however specify that what he did remember was a feeling of warm fur and cold floor. He remembered intense hunger, and yet there was a sense of companionship. He knew there was someone or something that he should know about, but he couldn't think of what, and he didn't want to say anything to the others until he understood just what it meant.
(04-11-2020, 10:27 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Pyra was all over her Apple after Cubone handed her one, digging into it with ravenous, reckless abandon, until it was all gone! Yum yum! What sweet, filling, and crispy Apples that was! As a comfortable fullness settles in her Belly, though, the lil' demoness can't help but remember her conversation with Kee back in the cave over Zubat, and wondering this: 'If Apples taste that good, how would a Pokemon taste? Hmm......'

Her appetite based pondering was cut short as the skull clad lizard beast own curiosity about her and her allies, causing her to instantly perk up and focus on them with Laser Focus attention as she briefly pondered his second question, claw chin and belly for a few seconds, before loudly and cheerfully chirping thus:

"Yeap! I remember not of my past, yes, beyond awakening with everyone in pitch blackness. Only have them as my companions, and they all have me as their trusty and loyal demon! So long as I have them, nothing is and shall be wrong with me and them all, no!"

Unlike Kee or Kogeki, the brimstone imp is virtually unconcerned and undaunted by her lack of memory, apparently just happy to be who she is now with them all. That's some peppy and devil-may-care personality she's got there!

"Anyway, besides what I said, you proclaimed you're a craftsmon, yes? What is that, who is that, and how is that? More and further you reveal, the greater  your intrigued is unveiled...."
"I'm Karen!  Nice to meet you!  And yeah, I can't really remember anything either...I have no idea if anyone is looking for us..."

"Nice to meet you too, Karen.  And that goes for the rest of you as well.  Don't you worry about being lost.  We'll figure something out."

Pyra's simple question then gets a simple answer in between bites of an Apple.

"Well, to explain what a craftsmon is simply, I make things out of other things, or by combining two things.  Like this thing I'm wearing."

Marcus taps the eyesocket of his skull helmet that was shining in the sunlight.  Instead of poking his eye, everyone heres a *plink* as his finger meets a clear surface.

"Helps me see things a little more clearly, allows me to be more precise.  Quite handy.  Only works for me though.  It's fitted specifically to the shape of a Marowak's head."

Marcus finishes eating his own Apple, then looks at everyone curiously.  "Well, I've got one more question for all of you before we pack up and get going."

"You're all human, aren't you?  Or at least, were human."
(04-12-2020, 01:39 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]"You're all human, aren't you?  Or at least, were human."

Uh, this questions works nicely to make Kee feel somewhat uncomfortable and nervous - and instantly the agressive 'Fite me'-attitude of the G-Zigzagoon within him threatens to win over. He gazes at Marcus with a provocing shine within his deep read eyes, but a moment later he looks way.

"Well, I guess so, though I'm not 'xactly sure or certain. Why, is that.... a problem? I'm not out to get ya or anything!" (>0<);
Kogeki was eating the apple while Marcus was explaining. He stop eating he ask the big question. He look at the Cubone with all careful of the world, now with his instincts and alert at higher levels.

"...Why you ask?"

Kogeki can kinda think the reason. Pyra telling the Cubone she was human and Kogeki previous action only help go further with the suspension. He curse himself for such actions and silent promise himself to be more careful next time.
Considering that Pyra already admitted to being human earlier to the armored craftsmon, she just nodded back to them easily to their question. No point in trying to hide that fact if they already knew it, honestly.

"Yes, indeed, or at least I once was human certainly. I can not speak for the rest of my friends, no, about whether or not they were formerly human or forever a Pokemon."

She has another question for them almost immediately after answering their's , following up on her earlier one about his status as a 'craftsmon' .

"How does one become a 'craftsmon' , or begins learning the secrets and techniques of the trade-art for themselves? Seeing your skull helm's lens and mighty bone club, I now feel compelled to make armaments of my very own! That, and I must admit, must profess, I've had the urge to create stuff for use for means my Powers as they are now can not conceive. For uses practical, impractical, and everything between!"
Marcus holds up a hand to indicate Pyra should stop asking questions about him for now.  "One step at a time, Pyra.  You're asking a lot of questions that I can answer later."

He then waves that hand nonchalantly and slightly dismissively as he explains.

"You all being human isn't a problem at all.  I'm just asking because it would certainly explain both your situation and the way you've all generally been acting.  Now, I'm not the sharpest fang out there, but it doesn't take a Metagross or Alakazam to come to that conclusion, given that this isn't the first time humans that have been turned into pokemon have appeared.  A small group of unusual pokemon appearing in the middle of nowhere with no idea how to fit in properly?  I've heard that story before.  Several times, in fact.  The stories are so popular that some pokemon have taken to being referred to with human names instead of their species, or giving their kids nicknames like those."

Marcus chuckles, but is clearly sounding a little worried soon after.  The Marowak skull masks his facial expressions for the most part (except his eyes, which definitely have a hint of that worry in them).  "There's more than just the world famous humans, of course.  I've been hearing that a lot of the ones who've shown up recently have been disappearing, though.  If there's more out there, they're keeping quiet.  You might want to work on your secret keeping skills, just in case."

Marcus coughs, then continues speaking on with a much brighter tone. "You all seem like a nice lot, so I'd hate to hear something happened to you.  Your secret's safe with me.  If you like, I can help you with adjusting, give you a place to stay while you figure things out.  'Course, I might need ya to do some favors for me in exchange.  Better than stumbling around with no idea what to do or vanishing, though, right?"

*rolls*

Karen listens carefully while Marcus is talking, and speaks up once he's done.  "Do you mind if we talk this over privately?"

Marcus nods.  "Go right on agead.  I'll start packing up my stuff while you talk it out."

The Cubone heads over to the tent and starts stuffing things into the rucksack.  Meanwhile, Karen gestures for everyone to huddke around the tree stump.  She whispers, "I think he was being genuine.  At least, it didn't seem to me like he was hiding anything.  Do you think we should accept his offer?"