Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-15-2020, 01:59 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Upon the coming of those enemies, Kogeki grab the Kunai behind him and use both hands to point toward his enemies. ''Lets show those enemies what we made of. Pyra, let me lend a help to you. Daxter, Karen and Marcus, take care those Bonsly. My Quick Attack will barely lend any hit against them."

Kogeki look at Kee. "As for you Kee...if you by chance have a spread move, that would come in hand right now." Kogeki body double its speed and before any of the foes could see, he use Quick Attack.

Like a flash, he circle around Zigzagoon, trying to make the raccoon pokemon confuse of Kogeki hight speed. He was so quick, that some after images was made, creating the illusion of Kogeki duplicate himself.

"Kurayami Arts, Ninja Style: Illusion Barrage!" Said Kogeki making ninja gestures with one his free hands. 

Then he himself jump, trying to takedown the distract Zigzagoon of the after image confusion! 

If you need a reference of this scene, you can use this image:

[Image: main-qimg-ddcfe9e9e913363c75ea5836885c60df]

Quick Attack: Dex(2)+Fight(2)+Brawl(0)+Single Action(2)=6D6
Damage: Power(2)+STR(2)=4D6
Effect: Priority Move. And yeah, I know it doesnt make the user create clones, but I did a little description scene to make the battle a little more dramatic, since it is a move who double the user speed. Also I get a little inspired after watch a scene of Naruto and Pokemon XYZ...
(Whoops sorry for being late and soft-stalling things, had to keep it short yesterday night and do some errands today, but I'll keep my orders relatively short in an attempt to make up for that.)

(04-15-2020, 08:08 PM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]

These words make Kee turn his head and staaaare at Dax for a bit with an expression as if he's about to pounce every moment. Yet his tone of voice is calm - at first. "Weeeell, thank ya for not rebellin' 'n revoltin' an' instead choosin' to follow~ BUT AT WHICH MOMENT DID I SHOW ANY FEAR?! I'd have enjooooooy'd to teach 'em a lesson, me also feels that a good leader is someone who's able to ASSESS a situation 'n abstain from chargin' right into a fight when it seems that ya're 'bout to bite off more than ya can chew. I didn't want to risk too much, nor straight-up make enemies with some fellow non-wild 'Mon."

Then he lightly sighs. "We WILL meet 'em 'gain sooner or later, probably. Very likely even as they're 'ppearantly after loot, which I am likewise." *cue very sly smile*

(04-15-2020, 08:59 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ](...) Kogeki look at Kee. "As for you Kee...if you by chance have a spread move, that would come in hand right now." (...)

Another sly smile!~ "Oh I do indeed, but there's no point unfortunately in me tryin' to snarl 'em into oblivion when mah voice isn't trained enough t'do so efficiently yet." (Outta-chara this means that STAB-Snarl will only hit one foe until I accumulated 10XP for a second point in Special, as the number of foes a spread move hits is equal to your score in Special Stat. It's the first thing I aim to level-up though!)

(04-15-2020, 01:59 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ](...) Walking towards the group from the path on the left is a group of 3 pokemon.
The first is a Zigzagoon.  Unlike Kee, however, this one striped with brown and white.  The other two are both round, brown pokemon with three large, green spheres atop their heads.  Clearly, they are Bonsly.
The Zigzagoon is sniffing the ground while the Bonsly keep watch, and when Kee approaches, it perks up and growls at him.  The Bonsly are immediately alerted as well, and take up positions on either side of the Zigzagoon.
None of them are wearing badges, either, indicating that they're wild pokemon! (...)

Ohhh, a fellow Zigzagoon. Huh no, wait - A FeLLoW zIgZaGooN!1!1!! They're colored differently than he himself, but Kee couldn't care less, he's just going to charge right into them to say hello.

[Image: tumblr_pxc32rTl8a1v68t0mo5_r1_500.gifv]

...Turns out his greeting may be a bit too rough though as it becomes a full-fledged attack.

Accuracy Roll Kee's Tackle at wild Zigzagoon: 2 Dext + 2 Fight + 0 Brawl + 2 SingleAction-Bonus = 6d6
Damage Roll: 1 Strength + 2 power + STAB = 4d6
Additional notes: Basic Attack.

Alternatively, if this wild Ziggy is already down by the time Kee is at charge, he's going to rant about this at one of those Bonsly instead.

Target: Whichever Bonsly is more hurt, if equal go for that one higher in the Init Order
Accuracy Roll Snarl: 2 Dext + 2 Fight + 0 Channel - 1 Inaccuracy +2 SingleAction Bonus = 5d6
Damage Roll: 1 Special + 2 power + STAB = 4d6
Additional notes: Auto-lowers the foe's Special by 1, will only hit one of the Bonlsy due to 1 Special
Kogeki's Anticipation did not trigger.

Brown Pokemon Round 1

Kogeki isn't quite that fast right now (definitely if/when he learns Extreme Speed, however), but he's definitely difficult to track with the naked eye.

Quick Attack
(4)(3)(6)(4)(5)(2)
(5)(3)(3) Zigzagoon takes 1 damage! 3/4 HP

It seems like the wild Zigzagoon has the same idea as Kee!

Tackle
(6)(3)(4)(1)(4)(5)
(6)(3)(2)(2) Kee takes 1 damage! 3/4 HP

Marcus charges at one of the Bonsly, then brings his half of a Thick Club down on the Rock type's head!

Bone Club
1 Dex + 2 Fight + 2 Brawl - 2 Acc + 1 Marowlens + 2 Single Action = 6 D6
(5)(4)(2)(2)(2)(3)
2 Pow + 3* Str + STAB - 3 Def + SE = 3 D6 + 1 damage
(6)(5)(1) Bonsly A takes 3 damage! 3/6 HP -2 Pain
(6)(1) Bonsly A Flinches!

Karen puts her voice to good use again, yelling at the Bonsly to try and get them to leave everyone alone.

Disarming Voice
(4)(2)(4)(2)(1)
(5)(6)(6)
Bonsly A takes 3 damage and faints!
Bonsly B takes 3 damage! 3/6 HP -2 Pain

Fwoosh!  Zigzagoon's fur isn't quite as flammable as Pyra was hoping, but that doesn't make the attack any less effective!  Zigzagoon runs around the area sporadically in a panic as the flames connect.

Ember
(4)(5)(3)(3)(6)(6)(3)
(3)(4)(1) Zigzagoon takes 1 damage! 2/4 HP -2 Pain
(4)

Kee's turn for a playful Tackle!  Wham!  Maybe he hit his fellow 'goon a little too hard...the impact causes them to stumble and collapse...

Tackle
(4)(6)(2)(3)(1)(6)
(5)(6)(1) Zigzagoon takes 2 damage and faints!

Rock types?  Easy pickings for a Water pokemon!  Daxter's spray of bubbles washes over the final foe, completely covering them from head to toe!

(With only one foe remaining, I'll assume that Daxter's only going to target that specific one with Bubble since it wasn't otherwise specified.  As a reminder, No One, make sure to specify which targets you'd like to prioritize when using spread moves like Bubble if you don't have high enough Special to hit all of them simultaneously)

Bubble
(5)(4)(5)(2)(3)(6)
(6)(6)(3) Bonsly B takes 3 damage and faints!
(-)

Marcus relaxes once the wild pokemon are all knocked unconscious.  "Phew...well, that probably couldn't have gone any better.  Good job, everyone!  Looks like you've got a good handle on your skills."

Everyone gets 4 exp.  

Such a frantic battle really honed the skills of those who were needing some practice!  Those who were struggling to remember much of their human life also seem to recall more of it now, as the battle reminds them of the ones that are common in the human world.

In addition, everyone that currently has 1 Instinct gets +1 Instinct, and those with 1 Logic get +1 Logic (so now everyone should have 2 in both stats).
Kogeki feel stronger after such battle. His insticts it is a bit sharper, and get better in use more of his moves who is good. He is now able to use Feint and Bite too. Two good moves to use in the future. Not exatcly STABs at the moment, but hey, Bite can Flinch so thats something!

He approach the fainted enemies and get to the best part: The loot! "Guys, lets just check if they have something useful. Like a item or anything to help us or sell. Who knows? More loot is always great."

At the same time, Kogeki put his hand in the head of Zigzagoon and the Bonsly and do the same thing he did with Spinarak before.

Action: Loot Zigzagoon and Bonsly, and drain their Auras.
Once the last Bonsly is downed, Pyra posture relaxes and her smile turns much less dangerous as she hops up and down while clapping and cheering in celebration!

"Yay, hooray, we have beaten our foes, and made that Fight their woe! Feel stronger, better yes, and more in tune with my inner Darkness and Flames! Yes, yes, this is very much hooray!"

With her newly honed Instincts she now knows how to properly Bite into a opponent.....and that's about it. But hey, it's pretty good STAB Move for her regardless, and one she'll be putting to good use in the future!

After she's done with her self-revelry, the lil' demoness would proceed to happily follow Kogeki's suggestion, frisking the frisking Fainted Pokemon that they weren't checking. When she gets to the non-Galarian Zigzagoon, she gets a curious and ponderous expression before she looks to the group and raises her hand to get their attention, before pointing it to the browncoon.

"Allies and friends, is it acceptable that I hunt and eat some this enemy Zigzagoon, yes? Interested and intrigued, to try the taste of Pokemon meat, and see for myself if it is fair or foul."
(04-16-2020, 09:26 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Kee's turn for a playful Tackle!  Wham!  Maybe he hit his fellow 'goon a little too hard...the impact causes them to stumble and collapse...

Tackle
(4)(6)(2)(3)(1)(6)
(5)(6)(1) Zigzagoon takes 2 damage and faints!

W-whoops... ( ̄ヘ ̄; ) Looks like Kee's enthusiasm got the better of him, upon realizing that he 'all accidently' knocked out that fellow Ziggy he gently licks over their cheek as a way to apologize. But regardless it's him who stands as the winner of this mini-duell between Zigzagoon Forms, yay!~

As he mulls over this battle and realizes that they actually aren't much different from those battles humans hold with their trained Pokemon - well, aside from the fact that he is now at the front and in charge for putting orders into action - he realizes that some affectionate feelings as well as a sharp pain of 'I miss you' befall him once more. But THIS TIME they come with a face appearing in front of his mind's eye: The face of a graceful Sylveon, her ribbons waving and her blue fur sparkling lightly as she smiles beautifully at him. Kee suddenly gasps: It was Octavia.:*☆, no doubt, his lovely and tender partner- and signaturemon being with him since an Egg, Kee himself pleaded ARCEUS to not seperate him from her, she must be somewhere in this world of Pokemon, Kee must find her! His desire to become an Explorer increases.

(04-17-2020, 01:17 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](...)After she's done with her self-revelry, the lil' demoness would proceed to happily follow Kogeki's suggestion, frisking the frisking Fainted Pokemon that they weren't checking. When she gets to the non-Galarian Zigzagoon, she gets a curious and ponderous expression before she looks to the group and raises her hand to get their attention, before pointing it to the browncoon.

"Allies and friends, is it acceptable that I hunt and eat some this enemy Zigzagoon, yes? Interested and intrigued, to try the taste of Pokemon meat, and see for myself if it is fair or foul."

Kee was lost in thought as these words from Pyra bring his mind efficiently back onto the current planet, he snaps his furry head at the fierly demon and just staaaares at her for several seconds, his expression a shocked one: Both because of what she asked and how joyfully and casually she did so. "Pyra, ya're seriously askin' 'bout this when another Zigzagoon's standing righter here b'fore yar very eye?!" Σ(°△°|||)

Before Pyra can say anything though, Kee raises a paw to indicate that he's not finished yet: In fact, he looks away and holds back a sigh. "But, ya're a carnivorus 'Mon appearantly - by nature? - , so yar question's... So, do as ya please, Pyra. JUST... Please make it quick 'n painfree, pwease DONTCHA tell me how it tastes, I DON'T wish to see ya killin' nor nomin' them so I'll avert mah gaze while ya do so. I've been a strict vegetarian as a human, 'n now as a Pokemon mahself the thought of eatin' fellow 'Mon makes me feel even MORE uncomfortable." He faces her and gives her a faint smile. "...Alright?"

Oh, and once everything has been settled and handled, Kee desires to follow the path opposite of the one those three wild 'Mon came from.
[attachment=1036]
"Before you do something Pyra, I want to make your job easier. Let me do something first." He approach Zigzagoon head, and put his paw in his head. He do the same to both Bonsly, making their minds get blank. Did Kogeki felt something different ?

He then turn over to his companions. "Done. I absorb their Auras, so that Zigzagoon will not felt pain or anything while eat him Pyra. Dont worry guys, they are alive, just not awakened and without energy. Apparently, a Delta Riolu can absorb Aura instead of manifest one. Might come in hand in the future." Kogeki said those words and look at the path ahead.
Both Bonsly and the Zigzagoon twitch much like the Spinarak and Zubat from before as he 'drains their auras'.  Nothing more.  Kogeki isn't sure if they can feel any of that or not.  He is certain that he hasn't completely drained their auras, though.

The wild pokemon also aren't holding anything notable.

As everyone discusses Pyra's suggestion, Karen is shocked into speechlessness.  She can't believe what's happening right now.  She just stares at everyone silently, her jaw dropped in shock.

Marcus, however, reacts completely differently.

In fact, the Cubone looks rather cross with the suggestion.  He walks up to everyone suggesting or supporting the idea and lightly bops them over the head with his half of a Thick Club.

[attachment=1037]

"Oi, what the heck are you all thinking?!  Do you want to risk getting labeled as criminals?!  Civilized pokemon don't eat other pokemon!  I don't know if that's any different in the human world, but it's not the case here at all!  Use a little common sense, Pyra, or you're going to get yourself in trouble, and I'm not bailing you out of it if you do!"
(04-17-2020, 11:31 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Kee's reaction is meet with a slightly delayed "....Yes? Is that wrong for me to do too, Ziggy Kee?" She doesn't see the issue herself, as it's not like she's asking to eat him, oh no no! Is this another one of his....'issues towards certain actions (UTCA)' , she wonders...? When they and Kogeki eventually agree to her request, though, she gives both a brilliant smile and claps her hands joyfully, apparently quite thankful with their acceptance to her desrious whim.

The sudden round up and Bone Club booping was a bit of a surprise to Pyra, but rather than express remorse or paniked apologies as might have been respected by the bone warrior she just tilted her head questioningly and curiously at them.

"Why? Why is it illegal, not allowed for me or others like myself, to dine and consume the flesh of other Pokemon? Is that not part of the natural cycle of life and survival, no? If the Ziggy being found is the concern, I can just burn them to ash after I am done tasting their flesh and blood. "

It's clear she doesn't understand what Marcus' deal was with his vehement rejection to her request, and not cowed in the least by it. Ever clueless and curious this brimstone imp is, and quite unfettered from the average views of most 'civilized beings' .

(If you want to move on to the next Room after having Marcus answer that, you're free to do so Dragonstrike. )
(04-17-2020, 12:01 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Kee's reaction is meet with a slightly delayed "....Yes? Is that wrong for me to do too, Ziggy Kee?" She doesn't see the issue herself, as it's not like she's asking to eat him, oh no no! Is this another one of his....'issues towards certain actions (UTCA)' , she wonders...? When they and Kogeki eventually agree to her request, though, she gives both a brilliant smile and claps her hands joyfully, apparently quite thankful with their acceptance to her desrious whim. (...)

The look Kee gives the female fierly demon as a response speaks for itself.
[Image: d5cb5rx-3a4ea0da-2e11-4baf-85b2-fc88a4ec...pcOgmkXSh0]
Yes I'm going to use images of Edward whenever appropriate because Mika(ruge) once pointed out that he and Kee look similar to one another

Then he averts his gaze and whispers a suprisingly calm "....Yes, it is some sorta problem, Pyra, 't least for me.... But...." Then he shakes his head to clear his mind, being totally lost on explaining why it is so.

(04-17-2020, 11:31 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]"Oi, what the heck are you all thinking?!  Do you want to risk getting labeled as criminals?!  Civilized pokemon don't eat other pokemon!  I don't know if that's any different in the human world, but it's not the case here at all!  Use a little common sense, Pyra, or you're going to get yourself in trouble, and I'm not bailing you out of it if you do!"

Hooo boi, when Marcus intercept like THIS, Kee IMMEDIATELY snaps his head towards the good craftsmon, in his deep red Ziggy-eyes sparkling nothing but raw and sheer thankfulness.

Then it soon mixes itself with shock and speechlessness until he involuntarily mimics Karen.

And finally, massive worry and fear breaks through. That's when he turns towards Marcus and speaks his mind to him: "NonononoNO, I definitely DON'T wanna be labeled a criminal,  I REALLY don't wanna have anythin' t'do with this, I... I ONLY reluctantly let Pyra do as she pleases cuz I don't wanna get into a for-surely-heated argument with tha lady, ya've gotta b'lieve me, Marcus! o(TヘTo) I just told ya that I am a vegetarian, 'n I don't want any trouble cuz I'm not behavin' like a civilized 'Mon shall do, I WANT TO be a civilized 'Mon!"