Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-11-2020, 08:36 AM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]Dax runs back to the main area of the Guild Base, before scanning the room for the area to the guildmaster's room. He finds it, and attempts to enter.

Daxter isn't in time to meet with the guildmaster, but he does run into Kee, Kogeki, and Floette on their way back to the lobby.  Floette assures the Charmander that directly meeting with the guilmaster isn't entirely necessary.

"I'll let your friends fill you in on the details, 'k?  I'll be looking for some jobs for you guys to do in the meantime."
(05-11-2020, 04:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]"*Looks back to Karen, and starts whispering* .....Karen dear, do you not mind, perhaps, telling me what has been wearing and worrying away at your cheer? You haven't said a thing about it, so I thought you didn't want it made too obvious, but now that its just us two, and nobody here paying us much hear.....could you trust us with what has be so very vexing to your vigor and vim?"

"...uh...I'm...not sure...look, can we not talk about that right now?"

Either she really doesn't know, or she's definitely avoiding the question.  It's hard to tell which it is.
Once Delphox and then Floette usher him and Kogeki out of the room, Kee gives one last deep bow towards his future Guildmaster(?) and whispers a low "Will do so, thanks" as a goodbye before leaving quickly in a zigzag manner.

And the first thing he does once being in the dark tunnel that leads back to the Lobby again, is turning towards the deltadog of Kogeki beside him... ...To figuratively STAAAAARE and GLAAAAARE him deep down into the lowest level of the building with his at-times-menacing deep-red Ziggy eyes, preferably even further down; once again despite his small size Ziggy Kee gives of an impression of being a tough and dangerous Dark Type that one would absolutely not want to meet in a dark alley of town.

[Image: raw]

"....K-O-G-E-K-I........!", he starts in a low and snarling voice, "PLEASE. DO. INDEED. MIND. YAR. MANNERS." For a moment it looks like Kee will jump at him (he doesn't though). "This very Delphox we spoke to 's our potential CEO 'n Guildmaster, and YA BETTER NOT PROVOKE NOR THREATEN her like that AGAIN. Ya could 'ave messed up things completely, nat only for me but at worst for us all, ya know..." He holds back a sigh, his anger and agression still almost tangible in the air. "Pickin' a bone with someone like HER, bein' in such a high position, is only callin' for massive trouble 'n difficulties, YA UNDERSTAND? She makes tha rulez, we have to follow 'em if we want to be valid members, simpl' as that. Part of takin' responsibility is bein' MINDFUL 'BOUT YAR ACTIONS and EMOTIONS, 'KAY?" Another GLAAARE and STAAARE to emphasize that.

Then he quickly looks away again to concentrate on the path. "I really DON'T wanna get in trouble cuz you messed up, Kogeki... We're goin' t'be A TEAM, so we should act like one. Ya're not a bad person, not at all, but ya can't 'xpect me nor the other t'bail ya outta problems again 'n again..."

(05-10-2020, 06:23 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Floette quickly ushers Kogeki and Kee out of the room, then lets out a breath she'd been holding.

"...for a moment there, I thought the Guildmaster was going to wallop you.  Good thing she didn't!  Just, uh...take her advice in the future.  She's basically the law in this building.  Well, if you want to go find your friends, I'll start checking the available jobs and find some that I think you guys can complete!"

Those words are met with an agreeing nod as well as a charming and grateful smile by Kee!~ "Understood understood, beautiful flowerfae, 'n thankies for yar effort of helpin' us picking trial jobs!~~" None of his anger is present anymore as he speaks with Floette.

(05-10-2020, 08:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]If neither Dax or Karen have anything else to catechize the mismatched invertabrates, Pyra would give the two a happy wave farewell and backtrack to the lobby. Regardless of whether her group or Kee's comes back first, the lil' demoness would immediately crowd close to the furry punk star with an inquisitive and eager grin.

"Well, well, what results of your meeting with the Leader of this domain you bring? Have you achieved one of your dreams, of being a part of this Guild as one of its Adventurer's teams? Tell me, oh tell me please~!"

...Neither is when he meets up with the others again and Pyra immediately inquires how the meeting with the Leader of this Guild went. Her inquisitive and eager grin is returned with a delighted~ and suave~ one of his own. "Welcome bahaaaaaack!~ (^v^)/ Ahem, nope, not yet achieved bein' part of this Guild, but made some proooogresssss!~ Of course we can't just walk in askin' t'become members, that'd be too easy 'n lame. There'll be a trial, a test, gotta PROVE OURSELVES 'n show that acceptin' us is a wide d'cision and step. Guildmaster Delphox said so, me kinda feels that she's a good person 'n great leader at heart - 'strict but fair' to quote her by her own words. I 'SPECIALLY like the fairness-part!"

"However....~~", Kee doesn't stop smiling sweetly, "There's a SMALL issue, which is that just me 'n Kogeki are just too few in numbers to form a new Team, ya see.... And NO KOGEKI I DON'T FEEL THAT'S UNFAIR!~~ So it's either us all who'll join or neither of us, all t'gether we're makin' five 'Mon which is 'xactly the number of team members she's preferin'. Pyra, dear....." Kee moves closer. "Ya said ya wish 'n wanna to make up t'me, to grant me a favour for having carted 'round yar stuff (her Big Nugget) for a while 's well as for mah gifted additional cash D'SPITE I said ya really don't 'ave to, didn't ya?~~ Well here's yar chahaaaaance, even if ya're just a phantom-member on tha paper, but ya bein' willin' to join the Guild t'form a team would please me to no end... And ya know how much I wish t'b'come an Expl- ADVENTURER associated with this Guild, dontcha?~"

As a small flash-forward and assuming Pyra as well as Dax and Karen likewise agree (any responses in a flashback appreciated!), Kee'll prance back towards Floette's counter and ask her in a soft sing-sang voice "Well, it'll be us five then formin' a team, milady!~ Did ya manage to pick a few jobs for us meanwhile to get started?~"
(05-11-2020, 10:41 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2020, 04:34 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]"*Looks back to Karen, and starts whispering* .....Karen dear, do you not mind, perhaps, telling me what has been wearing and worrying away at your cheer? You haven't said a thing about it, so I thought you didn't want it made too obvious, but now that its just us two, and nobody here paying us much hear.....could you trust us with what has be so very vexing to your vigor and vim?"

"...uh...I'm...not sure...look, can we not talk about that right now?"

Either she really doesn't know, or she's definitely avoiding the question.  It's hard to tell which it is.

"*Stares* Truely? *Tilts head* Hmm......very well. Share what troubles you when you are ready."

If the smol lass doesn't want to tell her (or can't), Pyra's not going to try and cajole it out of them. At least, not now or until she learns more about this issue to delve deeper into it.
"Aw man. That's disappointing. I guess we'll get to meet her another time. Apparently, we can speak to a Machamp outside for some accommodations. Apparently that dude can build us a base. Can we check it out? That's a yes on the Adventurer thing by the way. I doubt I'd find Buddy by skulking around here."
(05-11-2020, 01:46 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]

Their charming counter greeting backfires somewhat on Kee, as Pyra took it as invitation to give him a nice cuddly hug, wiggling them around a bit and chiming back "My gratitude and thanks, Ziggy Kee~!" She'd probably continue snuggling (and embrassing) him in public if he didn't cough and signal/remind her he had his own news to bring, so she let him go and took a step back to listen carefully with her ever present smile.

"Hmm? Verily and indeed? Wonderous and splendifirous! Delphox sounds like good boss she does, yes, should rule and lead your wisely and kindly! Shall earn your place under her command easily, I believe, accomplishing whatever trails put forth breezily, yes yes! Much and very happy for you, Kee and Kogeki, *Clap clap* !"

Their second comment gets a small but not unkind frown out of the brimstone imp, thinking about the news that Kee & Kogeki needed a total of five to form their team and his request/bargain for her to join them. She didn't want to become an Adventurer, but that only meant she didn't have any inclination towards the idea , persay. Her main objectives were providing for her group/friends and questing against The Darkness, and she didn't see how becoming an Adventurer helped either of thos goals, so she just passed over the possibility like a cloud over this town. If her black 'n white crittercoon and phantom brave needed her to become a part of their team for their dreams/aspirations to come to fruition, though, and the former was calling in a favor to further entreat her to accepting their request/bargain.....

"Hmm......hmmmmmm......." Pyra leans in closer as Kee does towards her, her expression quite thoughtful......until she suddenly smiled! "Very well and okay! If you have need for me on your Adventurer's Team, insist that I join it you to fulfill your dream, then I ,Pyra, your Demoness of Fire and Blackness, will happily accept your heartfelt plea and request!"

Then, before he could say or do anything, she gives the rainbowish critter a quick smoooooch on his head and pulls away, beaming down on them. "Seal this deal with a kiss, I shall, to show my heart is with yours on this wish that gives yours  bliss. If you need me, here there, now whenever and whatever, be there I will, now and always. That, I promise you, Kee. Okay?"

And that should do it! Now to wait for everyone else's reactions, and Floette to give us our Starter/Trail Quest(s)!
(05-11-2020, 01:57 PM)no one Wrote: [ -> ]"Aw man. That's disappointing. I guess we'll get to meet her another time. Apparently, we can speak to a Machamp outside for some accommodations. Apparently that dude can build us a base. Can we check it out? That's a yes on the Adventurer thing by the way. I doubt I'd find Buddy by skulking around here."

Kee in a delighted sing-sang voice: "Well of cohooourse we can check out Machamp's place, 'specially if they can build us a base, I'm up for that!" \(^0^)/ He kinda wishes for it to have a small green area (or similar) so that he can start growing and caring for various Berries to take along to adventures because what the heck are Potions and Full Heals?

He also gently yet honestly gratefull pats one of Daxter's shoulder with a black paw of his. "THAT'S tha spirit Dax, a good choice 'n wise d'cision, many many thankies!~~" A sly smile on his face Kee then he suddenly leans a bit closer and whispers only for Dax to hear: "Who's Buddy though?~ Someone ya know from yar human life, perhaps a treasure's Pokemon of yars? Someone ya wish to find 'n be reunited with, someone close 'n dear t'ya like my sweet Octavia.:*☆?~~"

(05-11-2020, 02:25 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]"Hmm......hmmmmmm......." Pyra leans in closer as Kee does towards her, her expression quite thoughtful......until she suddenly smiled! "Very well and okay! If you have need for me on your Adventurer's Team, insist that I join it you to fulfill your dream, then I ,Pyra, your Demoness of Fire and Blackness, will happily accept your heartfelt plea and request!"
Then, before he could say or do anything, she gives the rainbowish critter a quick smoooooch on his head and pulls away, beaming down on them. "Seal this deal with a kiss, I shall, to show my heart is with yours on this wish that gives yours  bliss. If you need me, here there, now whenever and whatever, be there I will, now and always. That, I promise you, Kee. Okay?"

Aaaaaaand Pyra OHKO'd Kee in cold blood by that smooch on his head; he freezes instantly, blushes madly (it horribly bites with his already deep-red eyes) and the outright falls to his side like a normal Ziggy from Hoenn would when playing dead, all while smiling and grinning sappily to himself. "You... Y-a shouldn't haaaaaave, my my, h-how.....sly 'n devilish of ya, truely....!~"

But he just manages to raise a paw in a agreement in response to her. "O.....okay, t-thanks...."
(05-11-2020, 03:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]

Pyra blinks Noctowlishly at Kee's vivid show post dedication, looking down on the almost delerious Ziggy with no small amount of confusion and a touch of concern.

"....Your are most welcome, Kee? Why are you on the floor, face red as me and flushing so....fitfully, I wonder? Have you fallen suddenly infirm, succumb to a unexpected ill of bad health ? *Frowns* Oh no no no, please get better, my friend most dear...."

If the furry punk star didn't recover soon (as in, if Kee doesn't do anything before Floette brings them their missions), she'd picked them off the ground and start petting and cooing/singing to them comfortingly in the hopes of helping them get better swiftly. After all, care and compassion from your friends is supposed to help cure all ills, yes?
(05-11-2020, 03:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]He also gently yet honestly gratefull pats one of Daxter's shoulder with a black paw of his. "THAT'S tha spirit Dax, a good choice 'n wise d'cision, many many thankies!~~" A sly smile on his face Kee then he suddenly leans a bit closer and whispers only for Dax to hear: "Who's Buddy though?~ Someone ya know from yar human life, perhaps a treasure's Pokemon of yars? Someone ya wish to find 'n be reunited with, someone close 'n dear t'ya like my sweet Octavia.:*☆?~~"
"Oh uh. I'm not sure exactly. I think he was my friend. He's all I can remember. He looks really similar to that massive orange dog guy from earlier, but he's a lot smaller. Closer to your size. And light blue and white. Not orange. I'm pretty sure this collar belongs to him. I think I forgot how to read, cos I can't make out what it says. Pretty sure it says 'Buddy' though."
Kogeki was silent most of the time when Kee speaks, but more likely in deep though instead of annoyance. He is going to re-think his actions before anything. Since he fall in this world Kogeki felt more impatient and erratic. Well, more than he was in the other world. He might need to work in his anger next time.

He also nod his head about Pyra action in acceptance. "I not that fond in someone felt forced to join the guild, thats why I felt a bit annoyed about this whole situation, but I gladly in have you Pyra and Dax together in this boat. Be a adventure might have its perks. We might be able to get access to missions and information about that Darkness you mentioned and methods of how to fight against it. And maybe find the artefacts necessary to our Quest." 

Kogeki approach Daxter and put a paw in his shoulder. "We will find Buddy my friend. Me and Kee also have our partners to find too. A Greninja called Gama. A Sylveron called Octavia. Along with many others of our friends who might ended up in this world too. We need to rescued them. ALL of them." 

Kogeki also look at Karen. "What you say Karen? Wanna join too? A Healer and fighter might help us in this journey."