Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-03-2020, 01:14 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

The blue drake's discovery manages to snap Pyra out of her irritable fugue state and bring small smile to her face, followed up with a thankful nod.

"My gratitude and thanks, Dax, for uncovering this hidden pathway. Curious and mysterious finding it is, though, for none of us found it before we split our group this way and in twain. *Frowns* .....Perhaps because it did not exist then, no, but came into fruition and creation in a recent hence...."

She trailed off at the end, deciding to make a more detailed inspection of this new pathway instead of continuing to ramble about it. Given the signs present, the brimstone imp would (unless you state otherwise, Dragonstrike) almost immediately Cottenee on as to what made the path and who could've have possibly done it, and her smile would fizzle out like a dying sparkler.

"...That herd of horses made this way forward and beyond this great tree, I do believe. Let us hurry on, make haste, so we can find Karen most dear or Kee and Kogeki and warn them of those nitwits before they or their leader make themselves more vexing wastes."

And Pyra does as see says pronto, almost threatening to leave her webbed and finned companion in her sudden burst of expediency. 

(...)

Reuniting with the rest of the group so quickly was quite the pleasant event for the lil' demoness, but the moment she laid eyes yes on the kind fae that was her fellow female friend they widened and she let out a startled but happy *Gasp!* Then almost before Karen could finish her warm welcome Pyra rushed forward to sweep them up in her arms in a powerful hug, closely her eyes as she pressed them tight against her chest as she started to babble to them, looking and sounding equal parts frantic and elated.

"Oh oh OH! You have been found and rescued, my dear sweet Karen, yes yes YES, oh thank God! I'm so so SO sorry for leading you to Teleport astray, mindlessly testing your powers without regard or care! Please, I beg of thee, if there is room within your heart purest, forgive me for my failure to keep you well watched, pretty protected, and closely cared, oh please!"

....And everyone + everything else but Karen is ignored by the burning fiendess in her sudden emotional moment. Welp.....who'll be the one to break it up, so the whole group can update each other on their findings?
"Hey guys. Good to see you're alright love." Dax said looking at Karen. "Where to now everyone?"
Kogeki along with everyone return to the group. "Heya. Pyra. Daxter. We found Karen. She get surrounded by some Trapinch, but we manage to beat the crap of those sand eaters. She get a Bite from one of them but she and Kee manage beat them."

Kogeki said to Daxter. "Well Dax, since we are now reunited is to focus once more in our mission: Find Stufful, get the Apple, and get out of this Dungeon. Kee find some footprints of Pokemon problably leading to Stufful direction. Either Wild Pokemon or other Guild Explorers."

Kogeki points to Kee. "Kee smell Stufful location. He have a sharp instincts. Better than mine. And it seems Teleport moves have some kind of weird effects in Mystery Dungeons, so lets avoid that in the future."

"And thats end my report." Said Kogeki ending his share of information and keeping his arms cross.
(06-04-2020, 08:16 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ][spoiler/Kogeki along with everyone return to the group. "Heya. Pyra. Daxter. We found Karen. She get surrounded by some Trapinch, but we manage to beat the crap of those sand eaters. She get a Bite from one of them but she and Kee manage beat them."

Kogeki said to Daxter. "Well Dax, since we are now reunited is to focus once more in our mission: Find Stufful, get the Apple, and get out of this Dungeon. Kee find some footprints of Pokemon problably leading to Stufful direction. Either Wild Pokemon or other Guild Explorers."

Kogeki points to Kee. "Kee smell Stufful location. He have a sharp instincts. Better than mine. And it seems Teleport moves have some kind of weird effects in Mystery Dungeons, so lets avoid that in the future."

"And thats end my report." Said Kogeki ending his share of information and keeping his arms cross. [/spoiler]

Even though she was busy hugging the stuffing out of Karen, when Kogeki began to give his report her ears perked up and she stopped yammering to look at them attentively. News that more Trapinch had been causing her companions soured her regained good mood slight - she now completely loathes those sand eating bastards - and prompted her to check over the sparkling fairy's injuries herself (How bad are they now). When that was done and the dread anubis was finished, the lil' demoness decided it was time to share her and Dax's own findings, turning to speak with them and Kee without letting go of her fae friend.

" Dax and myself come across another group of Pokemon, a trio of horse, one Blitzle, Mudsbay, and.....Ponyta. They're adventurers to be too like us, yes, but very much NOT the politest or respectful. Tried to bargain and parley with them to help find Karen and Stuffel together, come to an agreement that would please all, but their leader Ponyta.....they wouldn't deign to negotiate and blew us off. His teammates were nicer, indeed, yet they were too weak willed and dull to stand up or object to their leader's rude treatment. Beware them we should, for they seek to rescue Stuffel too, and shall not let anyonething cease their intent. If we come across them, find them along of journey through here, I suggest we dispatch and Faint them , to end their threat and teach them all some respect."

Now with everyone caught up, its time for Pyra to take charge once more and lead the group through the dungeon! To that end, she'll lead them to the downwards south west exit of the tile to the other side of the T intersection Pyra could reach before, then head eastwards to the new unexplored tile. Or, to put it more simply, the party will travel left diagonally down 1 tile then 1 tile east from their current location in the Dungeon. Let's get moving in the unknown once more, yeah!

Incidently, she'd not let go of Karen until the off color Ralts in question requests they do so, and even then she'd be reluctant in doing so. Doesn't want them disappearing on her again, nor stop showing how much she cares about them.
Ahahahahahaha it's just as Ziggy Kee expected it to be, Pyra and Dax were just fine. Luckily they were!~~☆ He greets the former with a gentle and soft, almost affectionate, bump of his nose while she's still tighly hugging Karen; and the latter with a very stylish two-finger-claw salute. "How neat 'n fortune that we're all unit'd 'gain, isn't it, no more runnin' 'round searchin' for each otheeeeer! ✧(^o^) !"

Ziggy Kee has some own words for Pyra about her actions: "Nah, Pyra dear, it's fine, it's fine... *trademark 'no big deal'-handgesture* Look, we manag'd t'find dear Karen here back unharmed 'n fine before some serious shit could happen, so all's well. Just... PWEASE, experimenting like this would be better t'be done 'n a more safe area, for example nat 'nside a Mystery Dungeon. Or, alterantively, once we're all a tad bit stronger 'n have a better grip on fightin' 'n d'fendin' ourselves on our own. 'Kay? 'Kay, thankies 'n yar welcome!~"

The fierly demon's words of these....quadruped Pokemon they met cause him to perk up and tilt his head in curiosity. "Ohhh, a Poyta, a Blitzle 'n a Mudbray ya say... So THAT were very likely these strange scents of fire, electricity, and mud that I pick'd up!~ Hehe... Eww...." He scratches himself behind the completely white ear with a claw of his. "So now we've gotta deal with competition b'tween Teams 's well, see who of us' goin' t'rescue Stufful first? Nice. If that isn't dear Floette's doing, sendin' in 'NOTHER team already b'longing to the Guild t' see how fast we can complete a mission..." He huffs. "Eh, whatever, I don't care 'bout this other Team, and I DON'T wanna start a fight with 'em just to 'teach em respect or manners'. Just let us do what we're asked - find lost Stufful 'n a sought-out Apple - and be done with stuff."
(06-04-2020, 02:00 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]

Pyra looks uncertainly at the black 'n white crittercoon as they try to brush off her egregious earlier experiment, but as they continued to explain and lightly admonished her that look faded away and was replaced by a small and cute smile. When they were done, she gave them a short and silent nod back, saying nothing but appearing completely understanding of the lessons given and recieved. Sometimes, you don't need to speak in order to be heard loud and clear.

Their opinion to avoid future confrontations with Team Gallop (or whatever they're called, that bunch of jerks) dims the fiery demoness' smile, and her expression turns a bit disgruntled at the though of letting that Ponyta get away for it's flagrant disrespect to her and Karen. 

"....Neither am I fond of them, nay, but I prefer if we dealt with that bunch of foals if we chance crossing paths again. Even if you disagree with teaching them some well earned lessons, given with a much deserved beating for forshaking us in our time of worrying need, they still vie and compete with us on our given quests. Should they complete them first and escape the Mystery Dungeon unscathed, then your hopes to become an Adventurer swiftly will be indeterminably belayed. If you still wish for us to ignore them in the future short, however.....I will respect and abide by it, yes.

*Shake head* For now, presently, let us quickly make our way through this Mystery Dungeon. Should we find Stuffel before they do, then we can avoid any form of conflict with them, if that be our desire then if we meet those foals again."

Well, Pyra's not exactly trying to force her opinion onto the colorfully monochromatic  punk, but she's trying to convince him of it all the same. Regardless of what their stance will ultimatley be, it'll be a moot point if they don't get moving and exploring soon, so giddy up everyone!
Dax listened to the exchange between Kee and Pyra before shaking his head and piping up.

"I'm not gonna assault these guys for the sake of it Pyra. They weren't rude or disrespectful, but rather wanted to work alone. Gotta respect that. I'd only fight them if they start it. Besides, if we beat them up, we get a bad rep back at the guild right? We have to avoid that. Think about it. Why would that Delphox boss give us any of the good missions if everyone hates us? Let's just take it easy and respect their decision, alright?"
"To be honest, since they refuse to help us, I think they might try to attack us. Let's fight only when necessary."
With both Kogeki and Dax interjecting and stating their own opinions, Pyra swiveled her head to give both the boys a look that was confused, irritated, and disbelieving. Particularly favoring the aquatic salamander with her gaze, whose views on Team Gallop and their leadership didn't make a Lick of sense to the fiery demoness, nor did she find it at all agreeable. Their leader, that Ponyta , plain, simply, and so rudely denied helping them in their time of need without even hearing of further negotiations, and his peons hardly did anything better than offer some weak and empty condolences and justifications for their leader's behavior and decision. For that, those foal have earned her enduring antipathy, and that was not going to charge until some serious reparations were made, in one fashion or another.

Despite her feelings, though, she was not willing to try and dispute them or persaude them to what she believe is the best course of action for them. Her companions had made clear that their wish and Will was that they did not seek to war with Team Gallop unnecessarily, and so she will fulfill and follow it to the best of her ability. As she, she only stared at Dax for a few seconds longer, her lips quirky briefly into frown, before she smiled wide and nodded, seemingly back to her cheerful old self.

"Very well, Dax. Your opinion is not mine, my opinion not yours, no, but I shall head your request and tolerate those foals, if we cross paths with them again. Should they bring further disrespect or discord to us, make yet another disharmonious accord, though, I hope your Will echos mine own then possible when, so we can repay them in full and kind. Until then, we will....'take it easy' , as you say. Peaceful and relaxed, yes? "

....If still hung up on her grudge. Only Pyra could manage to look and sound so happy and content while saying such cantankerous things!

(I thought I made it clear that Pyra was NOT going to start hostilities with Team Gallop and only suggested that the group should do so, but if the characters need further reassurance she won't, here you all go. She isn't going to be changing her mind about them, but she won't be the one starting any trouble between her and them. She'll be spoiling for some form of confrontation, and she'll be liable to take any form of slight from them or Ponyta as a reason to dislike them even more, but she won't do anything bad to them unless they do so first. Now, can we move onto the next part of the MD , mates?)

Kogeki see Pyra negative reaction and irritation. He pretty much feel the same towards those "Team Gallop". Why they didn't help them in their time of need? Didn't belong to the same guild? They could have helped them.

Before anyone else could react Kogeki walk towards Pyra and hug her. He is not a super emotional sensitive Pokemon like Ralts, but he still sensitive enough to feel Pyra Aura. "Hey. If this will help you feel better, I promise to fight alongside you if we meet that Ponyta. I trust your judgment. Since I was the first to voice my opinion about you take the whole of leadership. And I still trust just that."

He also whisper something in hear who only her could hear. "Besides, you was one of the people who didnt condemned me because of my...Aura Draining skills. And a ninja remember a debt. Thank you...Pyra."

After saying that last words and awkward release her, a bit red in his cheeks and embarrassed. He even try to hide a bit of his face behind his scarf. "Sooo...Lead way Pyra. No...Team Leader Pyra."