Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-21-2020, 09:18 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

With Stufull perfect safe Kogeki to his Team. "Great work Team, we found Stufull. Also amazing work in leadership Pyra. Now it's left to do is-" Before Kogeki could end his sentence he hear hoofbeats and see for the first time Team Gallop. 

He clench his hand. Since they are the guys who left them to their own luck. He takes a deep breath to contain his rage and approach them. He put a paw to Pyra shoulder to signify it's all going to be okay. He approach Team Gallop and talk.

"So...you are Team Gallop I suppose? I think we didn't introduce ourselves. I Kogeki. Kogeki Kurayami, ninja of sand and sea."

"Me also thinks you are Ponyta, Mudbray and Blitze yes? Heard a lot about you three?" Kogeki took a moment to analyze Ponyta, almost like a predator ready to attack a possible prey and drain it's Aura. But he simple said to Ponyta. "I had imagined you a bit taller to be honest." And he let the others members do the talk.
"I'd say we should press on. We could find more cool stuff if we do." Dax chimed in as they discussed the idea of returning.

As the three horses approached Dax heard a tune singing "My Little Pony" at the back of his head and had to work hard to hide his grin.

"Oh, hey it's you guys again. Stufful's all safe, so that's nice." Dax said in greeting. He then turned to the Ponyta "I think we've got off on the wrong foot mate. You sure you don't want to work together to get out of here? We're still looking for an apple, and if we work together we should find it pretty easily. And we could share the rewards too. What do say?"

He turned to Pyra and whispered "Woops, sorry, I should have asked you first. Won't happen again, boss lady. But can we please try to avoid a fight with them?"
Quote:As the three horses approached Dax heard a tune singing "My Little Pony" at the back of his head and had to work hard to hide his grin.
*Ziggy Kee's 'I need to find Octavia.:*☆'-feels intensify*

Oh, when these three horselike Pokemon approach, Ziggy Kee gives them a non-chalant and graceful two-claw-salute. He seems all friendly towards them, but has some more or less obvious sarcasm in his voice. "Oh hewooo you! Ya must be that 'Team Gallop' dear Pyra mention'd, are ya?~ Weeeeeellllll, if there's competition b'tween Teams of tha Adventurer's Guild 'n more than one Team can pick on tha same mission, ya've gotta factor in someone completin' tha job b'fore the other Team can. This time WE, tha smol newcomers, were first. That happens!~ Ya got more missions yar seekin' t'fulfill here at Rough Rock Mountain or don't ya? We're searchin' for an Apple, but I kinda feel we.... can do that ourselves. Shouldn't be toooooo hard!~~"
The fiery demoness' curiosity was not entirely sated by the dollish looking bear's explanation, but she never the less accepted them with a nod. Perhaps later she'll get more information about this whole 'Getting Lost and Sending Requests in M.D.s' , perhaps not, but badgering the poor Pokemon for more details wouldn't help at all. She learnt that from her constant question of Marcus, yes yes!

Pyra waves farewell with a big smile as Stufful is whisked away to safety, feeling rather accomplished and proud of her with the deed. Which was rather weird experience for her, to be honest since she personally didn't care a Lick about the fluffly cub or its well being outside the group's job to save them and was 'meh' on the whole Adventurer deal. Huh.....hmm, well, another thing that merits further investigation and introspection about later, then!

When Team Gallop arrived moments after Stufful's Rescue, the lil' fiendess jolly and cheerful expression vanished instantly, replaced with a cold, lizard-like look on a completely neutral face. Her claws, however, were clenched tighter than a Krabby's claws around a tasty.....something. Oh, look at what this twisty maze has brought before her. A pack of animals, not fit for anything but to be judged, expelled, or damned. If it weren't for her promise not to met out some amply deserved punishment for their previous transgression.....

Kogeki's supporting hand nearly caused her to flinch and round on him, so high strung as she was, but with a single glance towards him she relaxed. Her expression was still unfriendly, but her eye were much softer and more appreciative to him than to her enemies. 'Thank you, my dear friend,' they seemed to say to him in that moment...

With their comforting support, she managed to let her friends introduce themselves and chat with the bunch of foals in order for them to get their own ideas about them. Much as she would love to show them how irredeemable Ponyta was, it wouldn't be fair of her to do so. Not after giving her word, and not in the interests of impartiality (much as they didn't deserve it). After everyone has said their piece, she'd turn to Dax and rather simply shoke her head.

"No. We will not Fight them, but neither will we join forces with Ponyta, journey with their team. They had their chance to do so earlier, an offer that would have benefited us all greatly..."

Pyra swept her gaze back to and over the herd, resting it straight on Ponyta with MAXIMUM INTIMIDATION.

"They lost it. Due to rudeness, arrogance, presumptuousness, and those too weak Willed to prevail against it all. Lessons could-should be learnt from it, then and now, or from listening and witnessing how my companions treated them, methinks."

Yeouch. What a civil yet savage dressing down! The mischievous imp sure can be harsh when provoked!

She'd then turn completely away from Team Gallop, content for now to completely dismiss their existence entirely, and now addressed Kee, giving them a firm nod to their last suggestion.

"Let us finish our last Mission then together, complete our assignments from the Guild like you said, Ziggy Kee. Everyone, we continue our journey through this maze for a Apple now."

If Team Gallop doesn't have anything interesting to say/do about Team ??? reactions towards them, then the group will backtrack out of the dead end and try to find an Apple in the M.D.! She'd be smart enough to ask Kee to help scent for one after they leave the presence of the herd, as it has been proven their nose is quite nice indeed in finding goodies or friends!
Kogeki nod once his head. "Understood Pyra. Kee, mind if I help you find a Apple good enough to complete our mission with style? My Foresight might detect something."

While they were walking, Kogeki go to Pyra and said. "Great job out there Pyra. Me thinks you have a good talent to this leadership thing. And Kee too."
Dax listened to Pyra's reply, turned to the horse trio and gave a vague kind of shrug before turning to Pyra. He didn't like it much, but he didn't want to upset Pyra's leadership. So on they go.
Ponyta glares at Pyra as he answer's Kee's question.  "...no, we don't have any more missions here.  Blitzle, Mudbray, we're leaving."

"Ponyta, are you sure...?"

"Yes, I'm sure.  Let's go."

Blitzle has a resigned frown on his face as he watches the brief argument silently.  Mudbray quietly hangs her head and defers to the judgement of Team Gallop's leader.  The badges the trio is wearing all begin to glow brighter soon after, and then all three of them vanish in the same manner as Stufful!

------------------------------------------------------

Team ??? returns to the clearing with the three rocks in the middle.  Currently, nobody has picked up on the location of additional apples yet, and any scents and other clues in this area still hint at one possibly being in the same area as determined previously (4 tiles south of the team's current location). If there are more apples that could be found, the group has yet to locate them.
When Team Gallop vanish, Kogeki couldn't hold a comment of his. "I guess what hurt more Ponyta was not only failing in the mission, but also failing in do what he suppose to do: Help Pokemon on need. That was like a slap to both his competency and his job. Not that I care. They deserve that."

He follow everyone. Kogeki will use Quick Attack to gather as much Apples he might find. Is he able to smell it like Kee?
(06-25-2020, 05:42 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]When Team Gallop vanish, Kogeki couldn't hold a comment of his. "I guess what hurt more Ponyta was not only failing in the mission, but also failing in do what he suppose to do: Help Pokemon on need. That was like a slap to both his competency and his job. Not that I care. They deserve that."

He follow everyone. Kogeki will use Quick Attack to gather as much Apples he might find. Is he able to smell it like Kee?

Pyra met the fiery foal's glare with those same cold, chilling, dispassionate eyes she's had since he and his spineless compatriots pranced into the dead end, which perfectly conveyed how she felt for him: contempt and apathy. He was so beneath her that those were the only feelings he was worthy of, which he should be most thankful for. Were that not the case and the consul of her friends, she'd be much more demonstrative in her dealings with the hot headed fool.

The phantom brave's comments earned him a short but firm nod from the lil' fiendess.

"Agreed most assuredly, on each and every word. Though Ponyta the Fool failed twice more than you stated: he refused to learn from his follies most ardently, and to mute his compatriots input and concerns, instead of listening like a proper Leader should. If he continues to embrace his follies, to be the arrogant Fool that he his, the only thing he and his own are destined for is failure, defeat, and misery."

She then turns  looks at him (Kogeki) and gives them a faint but warm smile, reaching out and resting a claw on his shoulder like he did previously with her.

"Thank you Kogeki, my dear friend. Your comfort and support is most appreciated. Someday, one day, I'll repay you for it. That, I promise to you."

And with that said, onto the next part: choosing which way to go from the current tile! I say the group should go down south west two tiles, as going directly to the location hinted at is impossible/requires Moves and capabilities beyond the group right now, and that direction is the only way that doesn't require a LOT of backtracking. Let's get to finding an Apple, mates!
(06-25-2020, 02:13 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]

Kogeki agreed with every word. "Yeah...A Leader is someone and something to be respected and be hear. But there is not such thing as a Leader without flaws. A Leader can and will do mistakes. A Leader must understand when it is wrong and hear the voice of reason and be able to handle the huge burden is to be guide others. If it didnt listen or try to force its authority upon others, it is no better than a fool. I dont think I would be ever a good Leader like you or Kee. I hide in the shadows, trying to help everyone in what I can, and sometimes be the voice of reason or logic. I no one perfect, and I bound to do mistakes too." Kogeki chuckle a bit. "Heck, I a freaking vampire who eat other Pokemon Auras for the reason of get stronger and powerful. I not exatcly in place in judge anyone. Be Ponyta or anyone else."

When Pyra put her claw in his shoulder, Kogeki felt embarrased once more, but this time he was more capable of control his emotions a little better. He is a ninja, so he must adapt to all kinds of situations. 

He smiled to her, a sincere one but a little sad one. "No need to thank me Pyra...This is my duty. I a ninja, but more importantly a member of this party. Its part of my duty help my companions in whatever everyone need and if it is close to my power. Its a ninja duty to protect his team and companions, even if its cost his own life. Its both a case of honor and self-sacrifice. But its not only about honor and self-sacrifice."

"Kee. Karen. As much I cant remember most of my life, my soul ressonates with them. With share a adventures when were human. And...as much Karen fear me or my skills, or even if Kee disagree with my methods of get stronger, I still consider them my friends...And even now, I will sacrifice my own life to keep them safe, if thats necessary. Like I consider you and Daxter important friends of mine too. And to keep everyone safe and sound, I would be capable of sacrifice my life. Thats what a warrior do I suppose. They fight for what they believe is right. Even if that means self-destruction. Be a cause of someone important to them."

"You dont need to repay me. We are friends. And I trust you. But...Thank you anyway, dear friend Pyra."