Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ugghhhhh, dear Karen's yelling rings within his mind - stupid disorientation, stupid headache, STUPID ULTRASONIC WAVES THAT MINDF#CKED HIM LIKE THIS!!!

Once it becomes quiet around again though, he at first looks even more disorientated over this sudden change and struggles to calm down, though eventually just slumbs down and rolls onto his back where he takes a deeeeeep breath. "....Guess it's over? Dear heaven, finally.... *sighing* That was FUN (no sarcastic undertone on this), but I gotta work on gettin' in shape 'gain.... Anyone of ya people pois'ned? Nope? Good..."

However, upon realizing that KAREN out of all people isn't doing so well, Kee becomes rather frantic and nervous and opts to very carefully check on her. "Hoo boi, ya're okay? ヽ(°〇°)ノ Ya honestly don't...look so well, can ya walk, d'ya think ya can manage the rest of tha way? A daaaaamn, I don't 'ave any Berries on me that could make ya feel better, only Custap 'n Petaya, sorreeeeehhhh...!! (>_<)"

(UNLESS he finds something that could heal her up via his PickUp Ability now at the end of this Encounter/Scene - or do you want to definitely make it so that he only finds something when progressing to the next Floor? That's what I've got noted down, but you weren't exactly sure about this the last time we've discussed this Ability.)
(04-09-2020, 10:40 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](...)She would then proceed to pick up the Zubat that targeted Karen by its long thing 'threads' and *WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP!*  smash it back and forth against the cold stone floor 4-7 times like a ball attached to a stretchy bit of string, until she was done or it was dead, whichever came first. (...)

This is something that Kee will NOT tolerate and prevent from happening at all cost, he'd even go so far to just SNATCH the unconscious Zubat out of Pyra's claws and yell at her protectively. "Thanks for yar thanks, but WHATCHA think ya're DOIN' there, huh? Yes we won, yes those bats got her hard, but that's NO reason t' take a life nor to shed blood, NOPE. They may have FAMILY 'n FRIENDS that'll mourn, O-KAY? They only attacked us cuz WE messed with that Spinarak, so they're NOT the agressor!"
(04-09-2020, 10:49 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2020, 10:40 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](...)She would then proceed to pick up the Zubat that targeted Karen by its long thing 'threads' and *WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP!*  smash it back and forth against the cold stone floor 4-7 times like a ball attached to a stretchy bit of string, until she was done or it was dead, whichever came first. (...)

This is something that Kee will NOT tolerate and prevent from happening at all cost, he'deven go so far to just SNATCH the unconscious Zubat out of Pyra's claws and yell at her protectively. "WHATCHA think ya're DOIN' there, huh? Yes we won, yes those bats got her hard, but that's NO reason t' take a life nor to shed blood, NOPE. They may have FAMILY 'n FRIENDS that'll mourn, O-KAY?"

Having her quarry ripped out of her claws probably doesn't do said victim much good either, but Pyra is certainly surprised by the action enough to jump back at the action, and when the black 'n white crittercoon yelled at her for it the wee lil' demon's face scrunched up in confusion

"....I was punishing annoying bat for trying to prey on dear Karen, yes, and I thought that was most obvious? And why not take its life? It and that Spinarak would have taken ours, should we have fallen prey to their web and foul plans. Most fitting to give the Zubat and its friends the fate it would have given us, yes? I care not for its kin or companions too, for they are not my own and its likely those fiend's relatives are diabolical fiends of ill renown that could harm us all, so that is more reason for me to beat this noxious bat and others like it dead black and blue, indeed?"

She says this all in a curious and politely questioning tone, a small little frown on her face as she observed her fellow Dark luker's reaction and attitude towards her violent justice with no small amount of bafflement. Consider their prickly attitude and most savagely displayed nature, she didn't even conceive they'd object to further roughing up and possibly killing their enemies, so seeing such moral defiance was a unexpect shock. That, and....well, Pyra didn't seem to understand the underlying reasoning behind Kee stopping her, if her entire body language and comments are anything to go on.
(04-09-2020, 10:09 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Kogeki this time with his speed, instead of use his Kunai, decide to use his leg in the momento of his speed. "Kurayami Arts: Wolf...Axe!" Then he hit the top of the head of Spinarak, making the spider pokemon a bit dizzy with the sudden attack, giving Kee the opportunity to finish him off. 

He hit the ground, with the battle ended. He see Pyra beating those Zubat to no mercy, and trying to take away any silk from that Spinarak. Kogeki doesnt react or care what his companions decide to do. However, he see that fainted Spinarak and something...urge within him. He approach the Spinarak (after having his Silk be taken by Pyra) and put a hand in the head of the spider Pokemon.

He close his eyes, and try to felt the aura from that spider.

Action: Do something about Spinarak Aura. He can do that according to the data you sent me ?
When Pyra gave herself so confused and baffled towards Kee's objection, he returned it with a frowning yet CALM look of his; he kept eye contact for a few secounds before eventually speaking up once more in a quiet and explaining tone, she (thankfully) didn't manage to make him mad. But, she surely hit a sensitive nerve within him given how reluctant he seems. "Cuz... Ya see, ya just DON'T take a life of someone for such a reason, in the Zubat's 'n Spinarak's eyes WE've been the agressor 'cause we messed with tha latter's web. Ya would have likely reacted like they did too if ya were in their situation, 'n by fightin' 'n battlin' we solved this situation. There's REALLY no need to go further than necessary, 'kay? Ya see, ya c.... CAN take a life of a fellow 'Mon if ya're very hungry - well, ya won't see ME doin' that h'wever - but certainly NAT for tha reason ya're expressin'. So please... Just drop it now 'n let it be."

"B'sides, have ya ASKED Karen herself whether SHE even WANTS ya to avenge this Zubat for preyin' on her like that? Ya know how her species of 'Mon 's a quite sensitive one, murderin' a fainted one in front of a Ralts isn't somethin' that.... they may take very well, ya see?" Kee gazes from Pyra to Karen, then back at Pyra. "Instead of d'scussin' that, we should save our energy to find a way outta this cave, so how 'bout we better get goin'?" *small smile* "C'mon, that flame on yar head's quite valuable now. ^_^"
(04-09-2020, 10:09 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Bubble
(6)(5)(3)(2)(1)(4)
Bubble has 2 Power, so that's gonna be 5 D6 before Sp. Def is applied.
(6)(3)(5)(2) Both Zubat take 2 damage! 1/4 HP -3 Pain
(5)
(2) No Dex drop this time, unfortunately, since there weren't any (6) results.
A/N: Oof sorry, I was looking at Bubble Beam instead of Bubble
Quote:When Pyra gave herself so confused and baffled towards Kee's objection, he returned it with a frowning yet CALM look of his; he kept eye contact for a few secounds before eventually speaking up once more in a quiet and explaining tone, she (thankfully) didn't manage to make him mad. But, she surely hit a sensitive nerve within him given how reluctant he seems. "Cuz... Ya see, ya just DON'T take a life of someone for such a reason, in the Zubat's 'n Spinarak's eyes WE've been the agressor 'cause we messed with tha latter's web. Ya would have likely reacted like they did too if ya were in their situation, 'n by fightin' 'n battlin' we solved this situation. There's REALLY no need to go further than necessary, 'kay? Ya see, ya c.... CAN take a life of a fellow 'Mon if ya're very hungry - well, ya won't see ME doin' that h'wever - but certainly NAT for tha reason ya're expressin'. So please... Just drop it now 'n let it be."

"B'sides, have ya ASKED Karen herself whether SHE even WANTS ya to avenge this Zubat for preyin' on her like that? Ya know how her species of 'Mon 's a quite sensitive one, murderin' a fainted one in front of a Ralts isn't somethin' that.... they may take very well, ya see?" Kee gazes from Pyra to Karen, then back at Pyra. "Instead of d'scussin' that, we should save our energy to find a way outta this cave, so how 'bout we better get goin'?" *small smile* "C'mon, that flame on yar head's quite valuable now. ^_^"
Daxter observed the whole exchange, and surprised himself by chiming in, "I agree. These guys might have attacked us, but we don't need to kill them for it. Especially when they're all knocked out like this. And remember, we were the ones who moved in on their turf. The Spinarak only attacked cos we broke its web, and the Zubat only attacked cos we disturbed them in their home. Let's just get out of here. These dudes will probably feel bad about all of this a little later. Light the path Pyra."
Aww, once they're on their way again, Dax will receive a mumbled yet honest "Thank ya for chippin' in" from Kee.
Whrn Pyra offers her an Oran Berry, Karen doesn't hesitate to take and eat it.  She's in a lot of pain right now, and any amount of healing definitely helps.

Karen recovers 4 HP.  4/4 HP No Pain

She definitely feels much better after that, but as Kee just mentioned, Pyra's sudden surge in aggression is making her a little nervous.

"...c-can we move on, please?  I...I don't think they were trying to kill us..."

----------------------------------------------

As for Kogeki, when he focuses his power on the Spinarak's aura he feels...something happen.  The unconscious spider pokemon twitches slightly, and Kogeki feels a little more energized.  What exactly that means, however, he's not sure.

----------------------------------------------

And on the topic of webbing, Spinarak isn't secreting any right now, so none can be gathered from it.  The large Spider Web is still intact, however.  Using Fire to get it down has some risks, however.  Let's see how powerful Pyra's Ember is...

Ember (held back)
(5)(6)(6)(6)(1)
(4)(2)(3)(2) + 1 / 2 = 1 damage
(2) No Burn, either

Pyra's able to get the web down without damaging anything except the edges, so she obtains a large amount of Spider Webbing.
Kogeki felt a bit stronger after touch in Spinarak Aura. Maybe...

He then decided to do the same with the two Zubat. Did he felt the same thing with the two bat Pokemon?
(04-09-2020, 10:43 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]However, upon realizing that KAREN out of all people isn't doing so well, Kee becomes rather frantic and nervous and opts to very carefully check on her. "Hoo boi, ya're okay? ヽ(°〇°)ノ Ya honestly don't...look so well, can ya walk, d'ya think ya can manage the rest of tha way? A daaaaamn, I don't 'ave any Berries on me that could make ya feel better, only Custap 'n Petaya, sorreeeeehhhh...!! (>_<)"

(UNLESS he finds something that could heal her up via his PickUp Ability now at the end of this Encounter/Scene - or do you want to definitely make it so that he only finds something when progressing to the next Floor? That's what I've got noted down, but you weren't exactly sure about this the last time we've discussed this Ability.)

"...I...I'll be okay...I think...thanks for the concern, Kee."

When in Mystery Dungeons, Pickup will definitely trigger at the end of each floor.  When not in Mystery Dungeons, Pickup triggers at the end of each encounter.

Pickup triggers in this case!

*rolls*

Kee finds a Pecha Berry on the floor!