Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: [Game Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well, can't say we try. Welp, since they refuse to join us, then let me grab something quick."

Action: Aura Drain the fainted Pokemon.
(08-21-2020, 04:00 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Pyra is most annoyed when the Magnemite looked ready to zap her teammates again, and was about to follow through on her earlier silent promise until Kee neatly chatized the impudent hunk of metal into oblivion. She let out a low *sigh* and relaxed minutely, her expression lighten into a small smile as she looked over the fallen foes and her teammates, content by they victory. Ah, it felt good to punish those treacherous villians and accomplish her duty to protect her friends to the best of her abilities!

Speaking of which, if Kogeki hasn't already been healed by now, Pyra would now take the time to rush over and practically force her last Oran down his throat to fully heal him, worriedly chanting while rubbing his checks "Eat eat eat, and become healthy and fully better, yes yes!" That's some forceful healthcare, but what else would you expect out of the energetic lil' fiendess?

Karen's comment earns them a tilt of her head, followed by a slowly parsed response.

"......My mind has been feeling strange, sluggish, and off ever since we were spooked and accosted by those Litwicks, so if this room is addling your thoughts I can not comment on it myself."

Before everyone would move on, Pyra would go over to examine the Fainted Magnemite and Drifloon, getting a feel for their weight , the texture/feel of their respective Steel and Ghostly bodies , and see if she could get any Crafting material / Items from them without mangling any  them further. And before anyone panics, she makes it clear she was not going to brutalize it or any other of the fallen Pokemon hear - she was sating her curiosity about them.

With all that said and done, the brimstone imp is ready to move on with Kogeki to wherever they wish!
(08-21-2020, 04:00 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]The pearl that Spoink dropped is rather large, heavy, and difficult to carry, and the color's definitely much duller than when it was on Spoink's head.

But Kee still doesn't want to leave the Pearl behind... Since he saw it shining there on top of the Spoink's head he's been interested in it, and now that it is there within the reach of his claws, he will not just let go of it!!!

It being so dull now seems to not bother him too much (yet he took a notice of it, causing him to frown a bit), he licks, claws and sniffs at the Pearl. And then proceeds to try carmming it into the guitar bag of his, which already is a few times larger than him - it's currently empty bar the dry branch of a tree as he's keeping all his items in the satchel from the Guild (it's full = holding 5 Items), so there should be room for it!

But... Will Ziggy Kee suffer any mechanical drawbacks from carrying it along since the Pearl's 'heavy and difficult to carry'? 
Daxter frowned and shrugged after Kee Snarled the Magnemite into oblivion. Not all Pokemon would be so receptive. He still felt a little uncomfortable while Kogeki did his weird vampire dog thing. Kogeki and Pyra both made Dax wildly queasy from time to time, with Kogeki's slight anger management issues and penchant for leeching off life force, and Pyra's apparent willingness to eat other Pokemon. Karen's cry of pain distracted him from his discomfort as he stared at the Ralts.

"What's wrong love? I don't feel anything. You need to get out of here?"
Kogeki drains the auras of the three wild pokemon, and they all twitch uncomfortably, falling deeper into unconsciousness.  None of them appear to have the strength to stay awake after that, so there's no further opportunities to attempt to recruit them.

----------------------------

Karen doesn't want to linger here any longer than necessary.  "...there's something...weird about this room...I'm not quite sure what...but it's making my head spin just trying to figure it out...we should probably get out of here...before something else shows up..."

-----------------------

No drawbacks for carrying the pearl if you're putting it in the guitar bag, though the pearl is large enough that it takes up two inventory slots.

--------------------------

As for Pyra, let's roll to see if she can find anything of value, shall we?  She's looking for natural materials, so let's do a Nature roll.

2 Insight + 0 Survival + 0 Nature = 2
(2)(5) 1 success

Pyra finds that some metal shavings had been scraped off of Magnemite in the battle.  They're initially stuck to the wild pokemon's magnets, but they all fall off after Kogeki puts them in an even deeper slumber, and they can all be gathered into a bag.  Pyra can add 1 unit of Metal Shavings to her inventory.
(08-23-2020, 02:19 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Kogeki when he finished draining a bit the Aura from those Pokemon. He takes out his hand from Magnemite head and flex his hand for a few seconds. 

Did Kogeki feel somehow stronger after absorb those Pokemon Aura Dragonstrike?

Kogeki also when he get his wounds heal by Pyra he tell her. 

"Thanks for the Oran Berry Pyra. It help a lot. We need to careful next fight to not faint. And get enough money to get a little more healing items."

Also Dragon, could you show the map of our current location and where we came so I can have a idea where we should go next?
(08-23-2020, 04:28 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]Kogeki when he finished draining a bit the Aura from those Pokemon. He takes out his hand from Magnemite head and flex his hand for a few seconds. 

Did Kogeki feel somehow stronger after absorb those Pokemon Aura Dragonstrike?

Kogeki also when he get his wounds heal by Pyra he tell her. 

"Thanks for the Oran Berry Pyra. It help a lot. We need to careful next fight to not faint. And get enough money to get a little more healing items."

Also Dragon, could you show the map of our current location and where we came so I can have a idea where we should go next?

Did Kogeki feel stronger?  Well, yes, there was a brief period where Kogeki did feel a little stronger.  However, the feeling quickly fades once he's finished, just like when he's done it before.  And when it fades, it leaves what can only be described as an empty feeling.

On the tile you're currently on (which is marked on the map linked on the first page of the game thread, underneath the Continue game section), you entered from the right side of the tile.  The room's floor slopes, and there's a corridor each at the bottom and the top of the slope.
(08-23-2020, 04:45 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]

Kogeki held his paw close to him for a while. That feeling of be powerful and almighty...And then that same feeling of euphoria and excitment soon disapear. That feeling he try to push aside and then think in the next thing to do. "I will be stronger. No matter the cost." He closed his palm and with the other hand he touch his scarf.

It is is possible for us reach the top of the slope and continue our destiny towards one of the goals?
(08-23-2020, 02:19 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: [ -> ]No drawbacks for carrying the pearl if you're putting it in the guitar bag, though the pearl is large enough that it takes up two inventory slots.

That's totally fine, got enough room for it taking up two Inventory Slots! \(^v^)/

Now that Ziggy Kee can definitely take the Pearl along, he's going to try something: This involves taking the precious Pearl outta the bag again, rolling it over to Karen, and nudging her carefully. "Hey, Karen-dear... D'ya, uh, think ya could do me a smol favour an' touch this neat pearl with both of ars hands? Can ya tell me whether ya 'feel' somthin' upon doin' so? Pleeeease? Just curious, wanna see whether it has any effects..." (And whether the Pearl 'reacts', as in 'responds' to her psychic skills in some way)
Quote:Now that Ziggy Kee can definitely take the Pearl along, he's going to try something: This involves taking the precious Pearl outta the bag again, rolling it over to Karen, and nudging her carefully. "Hey, Karen-dear... D'ya, uh, think ya could do me a smol favour an' touch this neat pearl with both of ars hands? Can ya tell me whether ya 'feel' somthin' upon doin' so? Pleeeease? Just curious, wanna see whether it has any effects..." (And whether the Pearl 'reacts', as in 'responds' to her psychic skills in some way)

"Um, okay?"  Karen reaches out and touches the pearl...

...and nothing happens.  Karen looks questioningly at Kee.  "...was something supposed to happen?"

(08-24-2020, 10:10 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: [ -> ]It is is possible for us reach the top of the slope and continue our destiny towards one of the goals?

Easily.  The group proceeds up the slope and down the corridor that leads to the next tile without any further complications.  And as soon as she steps into the hallway, Karen suddenly feels much better.

[attachment=1093]

The next room is simple.  Nothing decorates it except the same scenery the rest of the old ruins feature.  Old stone walls, many plants growing between the cracks, dirt floor, torches that light up of their own accord...

...oh, actually, there's one other thing in here...

More wild pokemon!  A Klink and two Pumpkaboo all turn their attention towards the party as soon as they enter the room!

Wild Pokemon v2 Initiatives
Kogeki: (6) + 3 = 9
Pyra: (6) + 2 = 8
Klink: (5) + 2 = 7
Kee: (3) + 3 = 6
Pumpkaboo A: (4) + 2 = 6
Daxter: (2) + 3 = 5
Pumpkaboo B: (3) + 2 = 5
Karen: (4) + 1 = 5