Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Kangustlocke! (the diary)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Little known fact about Pokemon Uranium. As of patch 1.0.3 Backups saves are automatically generated over time. If you head into C:\users\YourUsername\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\Backups there should be a copy of your save in there. You may lose an hour or two, BUT you'll be able to continue your adventure.
It is sad. I did not expect bad things like that. :( Worse event, all your pokemons go away together with corrupted file (after Profesor Jirafales left you).
I don't understand how mexican internet connection corrupted your save file, but maybe it is not important.

I liked your adventures. I wish you treating from this horrible badluck pokemon curse.
Hope that Cody's tip will save the Nuzlocke... And if not, well, 'Cia in an other thread =)

;w;
(11-18-2016, 03:13 PM)CodySP Wrote: [ -> ]Little known fact about Pokemon Uranium. As of patch 1.0.3 Backups saves are automatically generated over time. If you head into C:\users\YourUsername\Saved Games\Pokemon Uranium\Backups there should be a copy of your save in there. You may lose an hour or two, BUT you'll be able to continue your adventure.

Thanks @CodySP, in fact I already knew that and that's why I made the announcement
There were no backups in that folder (which made me extremely rare, so I regain my game in one occasion)
But what I said, thanks for the tip, but this time I will also backup in another folder XD

(11-18-2016, 03:37 PM)Nekra Wrote: [ -> ]It is sad. I did not expect bad things like that. Sad Worse event, all your pokemons go away together with corrupted file (after Profesor Jirafales left you).
I don't understand how mexican internet connection corrupted your save file, but maybe it is not important.

I liked your adventures. I wish you treating from this horrible badluck pokemon curse.

has not relationship with the internet XD
I started with chapter 8 and it was there that I saw that the game was corrupted
I do not know the reason why u.u
I'm sorry you've lost your progress. I've helped a lot of people who have gone through it themselves and it's never once been fun.

But, a wise woman used to have this saying, she said it all the time when things liked this happen and it always used to drive me insane because I was super frustrated every time she said it.

"If you did it once, you can do it again." It'll go quicker this time, you know what you're doing, you have a plan.

Maybe one day, the story will continue and I'm sure there will be a lot of Forum goers who will read it. Smile
(11-19-2016, 04:10 AM)CodySP Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry you've lost your progress. I've helped a lot of people who have gone through it themselves and it's never once been fun.

But, a wise woman used to have this saying, she said it all the time when things liked this happen and it always used to drive me insane because I was super frustrated every time she said it.

"If you did it once, you can do it again." It'll go quicker this time, you know what you're doing, you have a plan.

Maybe one day, the story will continue and I'm sure there will be a lot of Forum goers who will read it. Smile

Thank you very much for the help and the words @CodySP XD
I was able to recover most of my main game and start to plan a new nuzlocke XD
Although I do not guarantee anything yet ;w;
Kangust, what do you think to add some little things to your nuzlocke ? In order to make it more fun :3
(11-22-2016, 03:51 PM)Akexus Wrote: [ -> ]Kangust, what do you think to add some little things to your nuzlocke ? In order to make it more fun :3

I'm thinking about it too since I feel that missing more details to my nuzlocke XD
I'll soon dedicate myself to writing the rules of the next nuzlocke :D
Nice !
What do you think of somethink like this, in additional rule:

Cards ! Yep, cards. Like good and bad cards. Every episode, you've to take a card into your 'pack', and for exemple, if you take the 'No-center & shops' card, you can't go into a pokécenter or a pokéshop during all the episode.

And every, for example, 4 cards per type (Like 4 'bad' cards), you have to take a 'Devil' card / 'Blessing' card. Example: you can ressucit a pokémon of your choice / have to kill a mon of randomly !
(11-23-2016, 04:45 PM)Akexus Wrote: [ -> ]Nice !
What do you think of somethink like this, in additional rule:

Cards ! Yep, cards. Like good and bad cards. Every episode, you've to take a card into your 'pack', and for exemple, if you take the 'No-center & shops' card, you can't go into a pokécenter or a pokéshop during all the episode.

And every, for example, 4 cards per type (Like 4 'bad' cards), you have to take a 'Devil' card / 'Blessing' card. Example: you can ressucit a pokémon of your choice / have to kill a mon of randomly !

That idea is incredible !!!
Not for my kanguslocke because only with that already is the regulation of nuzlocke XD
But to make another challenge
the lucklocke
interesting....
I will practice that one in another game XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10