Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Can't place Actan in Virtual Trainer party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'd just like to ask around if there's been any recent changes disallowing legendaries or just Actan in Virtual Trainer partymaking. My team, prior the latest patch, had included my Actan before, but after trying to update it I found it unable to be placed in my new Virtual Trainer. I had encountered such problems before, back when EV weren't functioning well, such as getting to 255 EV while engaging in the EV training battles, or randomly getting 10 EV in all stats, but this time, I checked my stats and they all added up to 510 well.
(11-11-2016, 02:54 PM)EraMemory Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'd just like to ask around if there's been any recent changes disallowing legendaries or just Actan in Virtual Trainer partymaking. My team, prior the latest patch, had included my Actan before, but after trying to update it I found it unable to be placed in my new Virtual Trainer. I had encountered such problems before, back when EV weren't functioning well, such as getting to 255 EV while engaging in the EV training battles, or randomly getting 10 EV in all stats, but this time, I checked my stats and they all added up to 510 well.

Would that happen to be Nuclear Actan?

EDIT: Never mind there was a problem with the antihack. I fixed it you should be able to use it now.
Ah, it works fine now. Thank you!