Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Your first team in Uranium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi everyone! Just another post about the  wonderful world of Pokemon Uranium. Well i been thinking about that and decide to make that post. Some people when really like a game replay around three or five times, but the first time you never forget. Including in the series of Pokemon. I still remember my first team, in my first game in pokemon, Pokemon Emerald (a emulator, since i dont have the gba...). Swampert, Breloom, Aggron, Flygon, Raichu and Ninetails. In Pokemon Uranium its not different. In this post i will post first team a made. Lets go!

First member, Electruxo:

[Image: fakemon_water_starter_eletux_and_electru...8fph8n.jpg]

Level: 100
Name: Poseidon
Quirkly Nature
Moveset: Surf, Thunder, Zen Headbutt, Hydro Cannon

The starter i choose. In the games of Pokemon i play, sometimes i choose the water starter, because sometimes of versality, and remember pre-historic things. When i saw electrux for the first time, i like him very much. And i have the tradition to give a name to many of my Pokemons, and i give the name Poseidon. The name i give sometimes have a reason. Poseidon its the greek god of the seas, the earthquacks, and storms, and since electruxo its a Water-type and Electric-type, the reason is very obvious.

Second member/Sixth member, Dunseraph:

[Image: latest?cb=20160830204802]
Level:  Second (100)
Name: Seraphina
Nature: Docile/Mild
Moveset: Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Sky Fall
Caugh: First one: Passage Cave. Second one: Route 9 (Egg)

Now that one have a intrigued history. The second pokemon in my team was a Dunseraph, who i name her Angela (who means angel) and i train her. But since she dont having such good perfomance in battle, i swich her with another Dunseraph i hach in a egg with the Mild nature. I name her Seraphina who is another name to Seraphin, a high class of Angels.

Third member, Arbok:

[Image: 361694.jpg]

Name: Medusa
Nature: Rash
Moveset: Earthquake, Poison Jab, Crunch, Ice Fang
Caugh: Route 4

One of the reasons i choose her its because i a lover with pokemon with poison types. My two favorite types its Poison and Dragon, and Arbok its one of my favourite pokemons with Poison Type. And another to choose her its because of her Mega Evolution, making me more eager to put her in my team. The name medusa including its because of her mega evolution, when another heads of snakes apear in her mega, like the Medusa in the Greek myth.

The fourth member, Baariette:

[Image: year_of___dark_sheep_set___by_pequedark_...8dqaxl.png]

Name: Afro
Nature: Mild
Moveset: Cross Chop, Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Payback
Caugh: Route 5

I think its no surprise to anyone. To the ones who play the Roleplay, know i took the role as a Baariette. I fall in love with that pokemon. His desigh, his story, the typing, everything! Like a badass sheep, i was exciting when i caugh that pokemon and train him to become one of the leaders of my team. And his Mega Evolution make me hype him even more! The name Afro came from a anime who i watch know as Afro Samurai. A very good animes who i recommend. When i see Baariette, make me remember about the Protagonist in that anime. Hes a picture of him: 

[Image: 7802_render_afrobylego.png]
Very similar dont you agree?

The fifth member, Dramsama:

[Image: 100-dramsama.png?w=320&h=320]

Name: Pandora
Nature: Modest
Moveset: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Caugh: Route 9 (Egg)

Another hach pokemon. What i can say about this beauty? A powerfull special attacker, a master mind to confuse opponents with his ability ilusion, a great typing, such great desigh, Mega Evolution, can use transform, and so on. The name Pandora came in the myth of Pandora, a mortal girl who was famous for oppen the legendary Box who have all the world ills. And since Pandora became infamous because of that to bring "misfortune" to the world, i give her that name because depending in the situations, she can give "bad time" to the enemys. 

And finally the last member, Frikitiki:

[Image: 9SYFYTB.png?1]

Name: Ay'la'lau
Nature: Lax
Moveset: U-turn, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Power Whip
Caugh: Route 9 (Egg)

This was my last Official member. If nintendo want, this guy would fit very well in Pokemon Sun and Moon (my opinion). I choose this guy because of his cool typing: Grass/Fire, and i like very much Pokémon with opposite types: Fire/Water, Fairy/Dark, etc. I imagined the many possiblities for this guy, and for my surprised, he became one of my most powerful pokemon in my team, destroying my rival in Championist, in the final battle against Theo, and in the final fight against Urayne. This guy can obliterat almost everything with just one punch (i consider rename him Saitama, but no). His name, Ay'la'lay, it come in the Hawai culture about a creature know Ay'la'lau, who can translate as: "The one who devourer the forest", and since Frikitiki its Grass/Fire, its fits perfect to him.

Well, this was my team. I made they based in their desigh, power, usage, moves, and my liking. Now i want to know: What was your first team in your journey across Tandor? Say in the comments bellow. Its based in this way: You put in order you caugh your pokemon, a image of your pokemons if possible (can be a fanart if you like), the name of your pokemons, actual level, Nature, moveset, where you caugh, and if you like, a brief history of your pokemon. I hope you all like this post, and say what you think about this post? Good night everyone, and sleep well.
I can't remember movesets and such offhand, but:

Archilles (file's starter)
Electruxo (Demo starter)
Luxelong (via demo reward)
Nucleon (WT Eevee)
Fafninter (WT Fafurr egg)
Yatagaryu (WT Volchik replacing Terlard halfway through game)

I picked up whatever struck my interest, useful or not. So much weakness to Fairy lol
(11-12-2016, 09:23 PM)Keileon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't remember movesets and such offhand, but:

Archilles (file's starter)
Electruxo (Demo starter)
Luxelong (via demo reward)
Nucleon (WT Eevee)
Fafninter (WT Fafurr egg)
Yatagaryu (WT Volchik replacing Terlard halfway through game)

I picked up whatever struck my interest, useful or not. So much weakness to Fairy lol

Fire/Ground, Water/Eletric, Dragon/Fairy, Nuclear, Dragon/Ice, Eletric/Dragon. Many repetive types, but many interests pokemons to choose. You really like dragons as i can see Smile
My team kept changing up until the 3rd gym, though Metalynx was a constant and actually remained on my team for the longest time, only coming off of it once I'd cleared the game as it is now and started building up my Pokedex. Between the 3rd gym and the first Championship attempt, I stuck with:

Metalynx
Jerbolta (caught, didn't bother with the Mystery Gift one as I didn't see it as being that much more useful)
Terlard
Pajay
Emprilla*
Daikatuna*
*I kept neglecting evolving these 2 until after the 7th gym, else I would have cleared the 6th and 7th gyms much quicker. Some general oversights along the way like not picking up a Flager when I should have, and not keeping my Gararewl for the later nuclear incidents, also slowed me down, but not to a dramatic extent. Terlard was replaced with Actan for the finale at the Championship, which went surprisingly well.
My first team, eh?

Archilles
Luxelong,
S51-A
Kiricorn
Metalynx
Splendifowl
My first team was in pokemon crystal, my first experience in the pokemon world
I remember my team
feraligator
umbreon
ampharos
sneasel
crobat
Goldeen (for some tm: v)
And my team from my first game of pokemon uranium .....
Well ..... let my signature speak for itself
My first complete PU team:

Nucleon
Coatlith
Dramsama
Pajay
Laissure
Yatagaryu

All faves <3

First pokemon team (on Emerald - gen 3 kid here Tongue)

Sceptile
Golduck
Metagross
Rayquaza
Altaria
Kyogre

Can't remember the team I played through the elite 4 with, but those were my first 6 level 100s.
A chance to talk about my proud team through my journey through Tandor? Here we go!

Electruxo
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Surf, Ice Beam

My starter, my ace. I really think that this Pokemon does not get enough love in this forum. (competitive guide for Electruxo when??) Few Pokemon types can withstand both Water and Electric type attacks at the same time and Ice Beam can easily sweep up the rest. Surf, aside from utility value, is also the strongest, most reliable Water move available in Electruxo's movepool. (Hydro pump's acc is too chancy for me) Add that to the walking thunderstorm that is Mega-Electruxo, his free Rain Dance, aside from boosting Surf's power, makes a big fat target a sitting Ducklett against Thunder!

Pajay
Moveset: Flamethrower, Tailwind, Mirror Move, Air Slash

Pajay, or as I sometimes call him, Pajajay, crushes any Grass or Bug Types or Fighting types (have you tried punching a bird?!!) in his way. My resident Fire type Pokemon, he's the fastest on my team, and shares some of that speed with the rest of the team with Tailwind.

Gararewl
Moveset: Iron Head, Iron Claw, Brick Break, Gyro Ball

Uranium's only pure Steel type Pokemon. I caught her as a Baraewl way way back so I could raise her to deal with any strong Nuclear type Pokemon I encountered in the end-game. And the decision paid off beautifully. Gararewl was the only Pokemon that could withstand Gamma-Urayne's overwhelming attacks and eventually won the battle and the day!

Mismagius
Moveset: Power Gem, Psybeam, Trick Room, Shadow Ball

I traditionally always have a Ghost type Pokemon within my ranks for as long as I remember. I originally planned to keep her as Misdreavus and give her an Eviolite to hold but thanks to a bug that plan was scrapped. Aside from using her in typical Fighting and Psychic types, her real value, is Trick Room, which I utilize with great effect to pave the way for my Electruxo's duel with Theo's Archilles. Power Gem is also a real nasty surprise against Pokemon weak to Rock type moves.

Sylveon
Moveset: Double Team, Draining Kiss, Moonblast, Light Screen

My first Eeveelution! No Dragon or Fighting or Dark type may challenge her! She possesses tough defenses from both physical and special ends, and Draining Kiss is such a good move economically. With Double Team, I have used her to take down full teams at a time.

Nucleon
Moveset: Quick Attack, Swift, Mirror Coat, Hyper Voice

For everything else, there's Nucleon. This Pokemon is the ULTIMATE glass cannon. With Quick Attack that allows him to go first, or Swift, which never misses, Nucleon simply sweeps all away as long he gets to make the first move. I used Mirror Coat to beautiful, nasty effect when I let another Nucleon use Half-Life on my Nucleon. Revenge has never been so sweet! Nucleon's ultimate skill, Hyper Voice, shines brightest in Double battles, where both opposing Pokemon go down and go down hard. Nucleon dices with death every time he's sent out. Most of the time, he's the only one left standing.

As for my very first Pokemon team, by rights I didn't have one. I soloed the entire game's worth of fights with just my starter and kept a Haunter around when I just wanted to toy with Fighting type Pokemon. (Charizard and Typhlosion, miss you guys!) Uranium is actually the first time I recruited and raised a balanced team that would make up for each others weaknesses. And I'm fiercely proud of them!
(11-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Koentine Wrote: [ -> ]My team kept changing up until the 3rd gym, though Metalynx was a constant and actually remained on my team for the longest time, only coming off of it once I'd cleared the game as it is now and started building up my Pokedex. Between the 3rd gym and the first Championship attempt, I stuck with:

Metalynx
Jerbolta (caught, didn't bother with the Mystery Gift one as I didn't see it as being that much more useful)
Terlard
Pajay
Emprilla*
Daikatuna*
*I kept neglecting evolving these 2 until after the 7th gym, else I would have cleared the 6th and 7th gyms much quicker. Some general oversights along the way like not picking up a Flager when I should have, and not keeping my Gararewl for the later nuclear incidents, also slowed me down, but not to a dramatic extent. Terlard was replaced with Actan for the finale at the Championship, which went surprisingly well.
That is really a incredible team inded. Grass/Steel, Eletric/Ground, Ground/Dragon, Fire/Flying, Fighter, Water/Steel, and a Steel/Dark. Such interesting combinations. A good team.
(11-12-2016, 10:52 PM)CodySP Wrote: [ -> ]My first team, eh?

Archilles
Luxelong,
S51-A
Kiricorn
Metalynx
Splendifowl
Fire/Ground, Dragon/Fairy, Psychic/Steel, Fairy/Normal, Grass/Metal, Normal Flying. A well balanced team for certain, and a truly poweful as i can see, with types oposites to each other, and with even two starters. A great first team inded!
(11-12-2016, 11:06 PM)BCRKangust Wrote: [ -> ]My first team was in pokemon crystal, my first experience in the pokemon world
I remember my team
feraligator
umbreon
ampharos
sneasel
crobat
Goldeen (for some tm: v)
And my team from my first game of pokemon uranium .....
Well ..... let my signature speak for itself
Water, Dark, Eletric, Dark/Ice, Poison/Flying and Water. Its a interesting team to play in Crystal, but its good too. I play Pokemon gold and like very much too. And your signature like i say before its incredible the combination of Pokemons. Dark/Fighting, Grass/Ground, Fire/Ground, Fire/Flying, Water/Ice, Eletric/Dragon. Such combination of typings and abilities! A very great and solid team.
(11-13-2016, 12:11 AM)Delta1_05 Wrote: [ -> ]My first complete PU team:

Nucleon
Coatlith
Dramsama
Pajay
Laissure
Yatagaryu

All faves <3

First pokemon team (on Emerald - gen 3 kid here Tongue)

Sceptile
Golduck
Metagross
Rayquaza
Altaria
Kyogre

Can't remember the team I played through the elite 4 with, but those were my first 6 level 100s.
Nuclear, Grass/Dragon, Psychic/Ghost, Fire/Flying, Ground, Eletric/Dragon. Another combination of types very good, and with amazing uses. And yeah, i gen 3 too my friend XD. Grass, Water, Psychic/Metal, Dragon/Flying, Dragon/Flying, Water. Well, i can say its a balanced team, but its very cool too! Very interesting.
(11-13-2016, 05:57 AM)kageKun Wrote: [ -> ]A chance to talk about my proud team through my journey through Tandor? Here we go!

Electruxo
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Surf, Ice Beam

My starter, my ace. I really think that this Pokemon does not get enough love in this forum. (competitive guide for Electruxo when??) Few Pokemon types can withstand both Water and Electric type attacks at the same time and Ice Beam can easily sweep up the rest. Surf, aside from utility value, is also the strongest, most reliable Water move available in Electruxo's movepool. (Hydro pump's acc is too chancy for me) Add that to the walking thunderstorm that is Mega-Electruxo, his free Rain Dance, aside from boosting Surf's power, makes a big fat target a sitting Ducklett against Thunder!

Pajay
Moveset: Flamethrower, Tailwind, Mirror Move, Air Slash

Pajay, or as I sometimes call him, Pajajay, crushes any Grass or Bug Types or Fighting types (have you tried punching a bird?!!) in his way. My resident Fire type Pokemon, he's the fastest on my team, and shares some of that speed with the rest of the team with Tailwind.

Gararewl
Moveset: Iron Head, Iron Claw, Brick Break, Gyro Ball

Uranium's only pure Steel type Pokemon. I caught her as a Baraewl way way back so I could raise her to deal with any strong Nuclear type Pokemon I encountered in the end-game. And the decision paid off beautifully. Gararewl was the only Pokemon that could withstand Gamma-Urayne's overwhelming attacks and eventually won the battle and the day!

Mismagius
Moveset: Power Gem, Psybeam, Trick Room, Shadow Ball

I traditionally always have a Ghost type Pokemon within my ranks for as long as I remember. I originally planned to keep her as Misdreavus and give her an Eviolite to hold but thanks to a bug that plan was scrapped. Aside from using her in typical Fighting and Psychic types, her real value, is Trick Room, which I utilize with great effect to pave the way for my Electruxo's duel with Theo's Archilles. Power Gem is also a real nasty surprise against Pokemon weak to Rock type moves.

Sylveon
Moveset: Double Team, Draining Kiss, Moonblast, Light Screen

My first Eeveelution! No Dragon or Fighting or Dark type may challenge her! She possesses tough defenses from both physical and special ends, and Draining Kiss is such a good move economically. With Double Team, I have used her to take down full teams at a time.

Nucleon
Moveset: Quick Attack, Swift, Mirror Coat, Hyper Voice

For everything else, there's Nucleon. This Pokemon is the ULTIMATE glass cannon. With Quick Attack that allows him to go first, or Swift, which never misses, Nucleon simply sweeps all away as long he gets to make the first move. I used Mirror Coat to beautiful, nasty effect when I let another Nucleon use Half-Life on my Nucleon. Revenge has never been so sweet! Nucleon's ultimate skill, Hyper Voice, shines brightest in Double battles, where both opposing Pokemon go down and go down hard. Nucleon dices with death every time he's sent out. Most of the time, he's the only one left standing.

As for my very first Pokemon team, by rights I didn't have one. I soloed the entire game's worth of fights with just my starter and kept a Haunter around when I just wanted to toy with Fighting type Pokemon. (Charizard and Typhlosion, miss you guys!) Uranium is actually the first time I recruited and raised a balanced team that would make up for each others weaknesses. And I'm fiercely proud of them!

Water/Eletric, Fire/Flying, Steel, Ghost, Fairy, Nuclear. Such marvelous combination of types! And i agree with you, Electruxo deserve a little more love (cough cough, competitive Electruxo guide). When i play for the first time, i consider to have a Ghost Type, but since i decide my team, i think to let in the way he stay. Perhaps in another gameplay i think to add a ghost type, like Navighast. And yeah, Charizard and Typhlosion its great Pokemons. And thanks everyone with your comments, its very good to heard the history of your teams.
I like the idea for this thread! Big Grin 

So my current team (which IS my first) is:
Archilles
Ludicolo
Splendifowl
Gellin
Nimflora
Nucleon

I may keep this team going forward to Victory Road and the Championship; if I were going to switch any of them out, I would probably replace Splendifowl, though I can't think offhand of another Flying-type that would provide coverage for something I don't already have.  I thought Pajay, but I already have a Fire-type... also considered Coatlith and Yatagaryu, but I already have Electric and Grass (two Grass-types, actually), and don't really see a need for a Dragon-type if I've got Nimflora... Confused
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6