Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: If you want to battle with me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, let me know if your interested in battling. I beat the game and am now looking to complete the Pokedex and breed up a good team. In the mean time, I have my story mode team if you want to do a story team battle then let me know.  

Here is my discord:

JohnTsoukalos #7677

If you are on the facebook group I also made this post there as well.  Feel free to use whichever means to contact me.
I'm actually looking for someone to test my competitive strats with too Smile

I've been going against virtual trainers, but as we all know, their strategies are limited to mostly spamming SE moves without consideration for other strategies, so I'm looking for someone to play against to get used to a competitive meta. I've never battled PVP online before either, so this might be interesting.

Just tell me the level range of your team, and I'll prepare a suitable team to play against Smile
Well... I'm going to need to rethink my competitive strategy a bit more (read: actually consider one Tongue ) before I try battling again, but I can attest to the fact that is a fun opponent.  Wink 

BTW since you're new to online battling, I can tell you that right now single battles seem to be working fine, but double battles are buggy as hell. Exclamation
(11-28-2016, 08:52 AM)EraMemory Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually looking for someone to test my competitive strats with too Smile

I've been going against virtual trainers, but as we all know, their strategies are limited to mostly spamming SE moves without consideration for other strategies, so I'm looking for someone to play against to get used to a competitive meta. I've never battled PVP online before either, so this might be interesting.

Just tell me the level range of your team, and I'll prepare a suitable team to play against Smile

Great to hear!  I think it scales the levels to 50 automatically.  Just keep in mind that you still have an advantage if you have higher levels just because you will have access to better moves.  I battled EeveeBailey last night and we had a blast just using our story mode teams!  (This included around 1 EV trained pokemon for each of use though.)

Just lemme know when you wanna battle!  My free time is in the evening.  I live in the central US.

And yeah EeveeBailey you were a fun opponent as well!  The bugs are funny though lol.
When is the evening for you? Because I live in Japan. My timezone is GMT +9, I believe.
(11-29-2016, 06:35 AM)EraMemory Wrote: [ -> ]When is the evening for you? Because I live in Japan. My timezone is GMT +9, I believe.

Ohh ok right.  My timezone is GMT-6 I think.  So we are on totally different schedules.
Heyo, glad to catch you on.

Want to hit a quick match? My online ID's in the profile.
(11-29-2016, 09:08 PM)EraMemory Wrote: [ -> ]Heyo, glad to catch you on.

Want to hit a quick match? My online ID's in the profile.

Hey!  I'm sorry not tonight, working on some things.  What about around an hour earlier than right now for you tomorrow.  (That must sound really confusing.) lol
That was really fun battling last night despite the glitches!
The offer is still out!
Pages: 1 2