Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Evolving hard-to-evolve Pokémon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Pokémon get more XP when traded, I can offer to level up Pokémon like Devimp/Volchik and evolve them quicker than otherwise, if anyone wants.
(12-10-2016, 04:23 AM)AgentParadox Wrote: [ -> ]Since Pokémon get more XP when traded, I can offer to level up Pokémon like Devimp/Volchik and evolve them quicker than otherwise, if anyone wants.

Hi i can give you a devimp and a volchik for devimp and volchik in return.My id is 183512.
I don't actually have Volchik or Devimp but I do have their evolved forms. If I didn't have the person trade their mons for trash (and then back once evolved) it'd waste both parties' times. So you can give me the Devimp and Volchik in return for trashmons. I'll also help you get Fallengel and Voltasu on your Pokédex in the middle of it all, since I wouldn't want anyone missing out on having the midforms in their dex either.
Anyone else need their hard-to-evolve mons evolving?
I would give you my male competitive Volchik and Fafurr because these are the high-level-evolution I look forward the least, if you'd agree to train the Volchik to Lv. 65 and the Fafurr to Lv. 55 and then give both back to me... EVs given on it during that process do not matter.
Yeah, okay.
Want both of them now? Because if, I'd deposit them on GTS requesting for something you tell me (you'd get it back then as well.) Oh, and no deadline or such for me to need them back, take as much time as you need.
Yeah, and if you don't have Voltasu on your dex, I'll briefly trade back so it registers in your dex.