Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Baariette then thinks better. He decide to use a move he know very well. He summons Cross and hit the door with all his powers. Hitting again and again. He wont let anyone die! Thespiae, Faflin and Baaschaf. Everyone is doing theyre best. Why not Afro cant do his best too.

Bari bari ba (Guys and miss, lets use our best moves do break that damn door! Continue!)

He smash again and again, feeling the stone begin to crack little by little by everyone attacks. He then charge one last hit.

Bari ba! (Now everyone! Focus in one point your most powerfull attacks!)

A great light filled Afro first.

Bari! (Dynamic Punch!)
"Faf! (Let's go!)" Fafurr jumped up, starting to use Iron Tail to send his Stealth Rocks flying at high speeds toward the door.
(I thought we were supposed to fill up the hole guys, or are we doing a different plan of attack?)
(01-03-2017, 01:24 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ](I thought we were supposed to fill up the hole guys, or are we doing a different plan of attack?)

(We are, but i think spirit means he's breaking rocks and sending them towards the hole)

By the way, note that Baaschaf is hurling kicking boulders at the hole with Superpower, it's tiring, but he has the determination to go through with it.
(Thats right)
The halls echo with the stones filling the pit, each getting decimated in the process. But the group would not give up! The stones would follow like rainfall, each speeding faster than lightning. Until, eventually, the group had begun to unconsciously follow a rhythm, the timing between their attacks narrowed. And finally, with power so great that the room seemed to flash in a white light for a split second...

They attacked at once, the attacks had combined!

And when the looked back, the door was glowing, and it slowly lifted to reveal the path ahead.

B-BA! (W-WE DID IT!)
"FAF! (YES!)" He then rubbed his tail, it having gotten quite sore.
Bari! (Yes! We dit it!)

Afro then take Baaschaf and Fafflin and make a hug group.
Thespiae transforms back into a Baariette in a puff of smoke! Bari, bari! (We hath done it, my comrades! How very splendid!)
Seeing the group hug, they were running over to join it, when they hesitated. Last time they gave their lovely ram a hug, they almost loved him to death. Now a little gloomy, Thespiae stand by, just outside of all the hugging.
(01-03-2017, 02:39 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Thespiae transforms back into a Baariette in a puff of smoke! Bari, bari! (We hath done it, my comrades! How very splendid!)
Seeing the group hug, they were running over to join it, when they hesitated. Last time they gave their lovely ram a hug, they almost loved him to death. Now a little gloomy, Thespiae stand by, just outside of all the hugging.

Afro sees Thespiae hesitate. He sight then open space to one more member.

Bari bari (Not so strong this time okay? You help too, so you deserve. You are a part of this crazy group after all)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22