Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(12-22-2016, 09:04 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]As they went into sleep, they used their hypnotic and ghostly powers to draw herself and Afro into a shared dream. As the dream formed, it shall Afro sparing in a training field, doing its utmost to succeed. They proceed to walk straight up behind them, and then gave them a sneak attack hug! Bari~ Bari~! (Well, what have I found here in my nice little dreams, but my precious king? Now, we have the whole night to spend together, and get to know one another~!)

Not even in their sleep is Afro safe from Thespiae grasp. Poor, poor bastard...

Baariette was in complete shock. Even in the dreams dont leave him alone! Trying to push out her, when he yell to her.

BARI! Bari bari ba! (What you doing here in my dreams!? Just leave alone to sleep in peace!)

Then he begin to run away, trying to find a place sleep in peace. Since this is the Dream World, he can find a way to escape. He imagined a door to another place and when he look behind him he slam in the face to the door. Recover himself, he open the door and lock her.
A tear in space appear right beside the door poor Afro was trying to bar, and out popped Thespiae, giggling with a great big smirk on her face. Bari, bari bari~ (Oh, if thou thought you would escape this dream master so easily, than I am sorry for thou mistake...well, not really~) They then sauntered closer to the little black lamb, her body language displayed boding nothing good to young Afro.

[Really, Spiritmon? If they have the power to created a shared dream, what is stopping her from hounding you across said dreamscape. You have to come up with more creative mean if you wish to escape her...]
(12-23-2016, 12:46 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]A tear in space appear right beside the door poor Afro was trying to bar, and out popped Thespiae, giggling with a great big smirk on her face. Bari, bari bari~ (Oh, if thou thought you would escape this dream master so easily, than I am sorry for thou mistake...well, not really~) They then sauntered closer to the little black lamb, her body language displayed boding nothing good to young Afro.

[Really, Spiritmon? If they have the power to created a shared dream, what is stopping her from hounding you across said dreamscape. You have to come up with more creative mean if you wish to escape her...]

Afro is really in trouble. He forgot Dramsamas can control the Dream Realm. If he wish to escape he will need try to think something better. He have a good idea. If this is the dream realm, perhaps he can use his moves.

Bari bari (No hard feeling ok?)

Then he use Thunder Wave. Since its a status moves, this wont cause damage to Thespiae. Baariette dont hurt woman, but thats not mean he will not paralyze her. The static hit, paralyze his moves. To make sure she will not move, Afro use Ice Punch, but not direct in Thespiae, but hit the ground. He freeze the ground itself, and freeze her legs, freezing his moves.

He know that will not stop her forever, then he decide to leave and try to run. He imagined another door, and then he simple open and run. What he see terrify him: A Waterfall! And he was falling.

BARI! (MY F**** ARCEUS!)

He imagined to have wings and when he open his eyes he become a Noivern! 

Noi no noi (Cool! I even want to become a Noivern!)

He have not much time to loose. He simple fly away to escape from that crazy woman.

(Wow. That is a strange situation XD)
How clever of them, beating a hasty retreat from their forlorn affection~! Not only did they utilize a freeze-shock combo on them, but they manipulated the dream to escape yet again, this time in the form of a strange flying type Pokémon it has not seen before. Fascinating! Bari, bari bari. Bari~! (Say what thou will about his tepidness to my romance, my ram has quite the quick wit. All the more reason he is worthy of thy own affections~!)

Still, as much as they want to chase them around this dream world, playing a delightful game of cat and mouse with them all the while, it does not to over stimulate the little black sheep too much. That moment will cumm at a later, much more steamy ecounter with Afro, where she has them at her mercy... and him all to willing to accept it. Oh, she is beginning to become...flush from the very fantasy. Best leave now, before she gets to wound up to stop her pursuit of the adorable lamb.

Bari, bari! Bari, bari~! (Fret not, my valiant ram, for I shall be departing from your dream. I feel that you have earned some reprieve from my affections, but remember, its is best not to keep a lady waiting~!) Thespiae then free herself from the restraints she was in, and, with clap of her hands, vanishes from poor Afro's dream. Not that it will keep her away from him, as, unbeknownst to her, her power, great as it is, has left an impression on his dream. That impression being her unkempt desires for Afro, which will continue messing with Afro's dream, altering it to push him towards returning Thespiae affections.

A Phantom Thespiae begins to form in the space that the real one left, and with a ghostly giggle from it, begans it work towards claiming the star performer of the show.

Poor, poor bastard....

[Well, Spirit, Thespiae has left your dream, and there by both her and me will not be giving Afro any more nightmares. However, she uninitionally left a Phantom of herself in their dream, which will cause all sorts of discomfort to him if left unchecked. How you deal with them is up to you, hehehe~!]
[You evil thing. I like your style my friend XD )

After escape from the hands of Thespiae, Afro could feel her presence disapear from the dream. He leave a relief sight. Finally he is free from her presence. But he couldnt resist to feel a little disappointed. He was expected Thespiae could free from her ice/shock and go in chase with him. He reprove himself about that idea.

Noiv noi noiv! (What hell i thinking? Its not like I liker her.)

He shook his head trying to ignore those thoughts. With his head blushing like crazy, he decide to find some place to rest in peace. Its that possible? Rest in his own dream? He found a land full of grass and landed on it and return to his Baariette form. He couldnt see the Phantom who was behind a tree in his dream world. He find a huge rock and climbed her. He go in the top and see a huge sky filled with stars. Some would think the only thing Baariette things its about fights, but the true is Baariette preferes peace ad tranquility.

Bari...bari ba (Now a place to rest...Its kinda beautiful gere.)

He then rest a bit, not knoing he was being watch.
After the night, Baariette then wake the punch the ground he under. After Yawn a little, he strech his members and then look around to wake the others.
Unfortunately for him, when he dug himself out of the burrow he made, he ended up colliding smack dab with Thesipae, since she decided to sleep right on top of him. With a jolt, the Baariette-Disguided woke up immedianlty, feel a strange, but pleasant sensation coursing through her body. Still a bit bleary eyed, she look down at herself, and was surprised to find Afro press against her... ahem.

Oh, we are not allow not say what? Welp, guess we will leave it up to the audience to figure out, eh?

Still feeling drowsy, but having a clear enough mind to come up with all sort of devious thoughts, settled with saying to Afro, "Bari, Bari.... Bari~ Bariiiiiii~! (You know, when I hath awaken from my slumber, I did not expect my day to start so...splendidly~ By all means, continue, as I quite enjoy what you are doing, my raaaaaaaaaam~!)

Ahem!

Oops, I gave away to much, hehe... Suffice to say, both the sheep were in a compromising position, though Thespiae was clearly enjoying herself. Afro...well, who can say at this point?
He blush. A lot. His face looks like a tomato and he push her to stay away. He have a nose bleed and he yell to her.

BARI! BARI BARI BARI BA! (THESPIAE! WHAT THE HELL?! YOU WAS SLEEPING HERE?! AND BESIDES I KNOW YOU WAS MESSING WITH MY HEAD! DONT! DO! THIS! EVER! AGAIN!)

What a way to awake. Baariette very piss of to get out of that place. He clean his nose, and still red with rage and embarassed he decide to wake up Baaschaf and Fafurr. He take a berrie in his wool and eat. He is very very piss of.
Bari, bari! Bari. Bari~! (Fine, my lovely performer, I shall not inrude upon you dream again. I wish not to cause you too much duress and discomfort. Besides, it much, much more fun for me to pursue your affection in the waking world~!)

Thespiae was a bit disappointed that Afro stopped their... interaction between them, but all fun and play makes for poor performance. She better help awaken the Faflin and the other sheep, and figure a way past the blockade. Still, they couldn't resist flirting with her ram one more time. Bari, bar~! (Well, while is was but for a brief moment, I surely enjoyed the morning we...shared~ I wouldn't mind similar things happening, and I believe neither would you, I believe! Tehe~!)

They were stilling giggling to themselves as they went to wake the group up, leaving Afro to sulk and eat its breakfast alone.
Before he could finish his breakfeast he decide to ask something to Thespiae.

Bari ba bari ba bari bari (Hey Thespiae i forget to tell something. Yesterday, when me and Baaschaf was fight each other to find a way to open the door, something very strange happen. I heard a strange word in my head and then i shoot a Ice Beam in Baaschaf. I think you could help me what the hell happen)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22