Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Roleplaying as Pokémon 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hello. Since the other Roleplaying already have so many replies, i decide to continue the Roleplay here as a ideabgive from Phantom. If you do something in the other Roleplay, you can continue here. Have fun ^^

Bari. Bari bari ba (Nah. Its okay. Its just strange to find a Feliger in these mountains. Its more easy to find other a Mareep or a Baashaun. My names is Afro. Whats yours?
Fafurr woke up and saw a Feliger conversing with Baariette and came over. "Faf, fafur. (Oh hey, it's a Feliger. Do you have a name?)"

Nice to see at least some activity again. I've been busy with other stuff for a while. It's also nice to see a new thread, we had 67 pages on the old one.
Baariette then sees the Feliger already fall asleep.

Bari! Bari ba (Goddammit! Thats why i dont have patience to Feligers)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. Nice to see you back again buddy. And yeah, decide to continue the thread here. The other thread have 661 replies. Almost 666, if you know what i mean XD. And looks like Kiryuu its not online. It would be cool if someone do something. I dont know.
lol, i was actually asleep, mostly maybe because of timezones

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couchtato yawns again and opens one of her eyes.

Liger Fel Fel Feliger (I was  born and raised by a scientist but nowadays he just left me wandering in the wild. While other humans seems to despise me, it seems that the scientist is very satisfied of seeing me. And for name, Some call me..... Kim? but i was nicknamed as Couchtato)
*That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die*

A presence stirs, sensing something strange in the aether. Energy, Excitement, and something ever so slightly bizarre. By the feel of it, it appear that the world it departed from so long ago has something interesting going on. What a novel change!

(Oh, I have felt something this deliciously entertaining since the Great Tandor Riots of yor! I believe its time for me to re-enter the stage once more!)

With that though echoing about in its transdimesional lair, the Pokémon teleports away, to where the festivities are going down.

- - -

With a *Phoof!*, a sparkling purple cloud appeared in the amidst the gather of Pokémon. A shape started to form within, and suddenly, the entity burst out from its obscuring fog. As the smoke started to clear away, one could start to get an idea of what just popped out in front of them. From its garish looks, with its colorful feathers, and the strange monochrome face, the mystery Pokémon could none other be Dramsama!

Dramsama! (Ladies and gentlemen, I have detected whismy in the air, so I come to grace you with my Splender! Tell me, what revelly has awoken me, and brought me hence?)

[Welp, since Beliaddon and Pyrebug haven't been seen in a bygone age, I say that they decide to cut their losses and get the heck out. They might come back later, but I might as well introduce a new character to play as!]
(12-15-2016, 10:06 PM)Kiryuu Wrote: [ -> ]lol, i was actually asleep, mostly maybe because of timezones

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couchtato yawns again and opens one of her eyes.

Liger Fel Fel Feliger (I was  born and raised by a scientist but nowadays he just left me wandering in the wild. While other humans seems to despise me, it seems that the scientist is very satisfied of seeing me. And for name, Some call me..... Kim? but i was nicknamed as Couchtato)

(12-16-2016, 03:23 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]*That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die*

A presence stirs, sensing something strange in the aether. Energy, Excitement, and something ever so slightly bizarre. By the feel of it, it appear that the world it departed from so long ago has something interesting going on. What a novel change!

(Oh, I have felt something this deliciously entertaining since the Great Tandor Riots of yor! I believe its time for me to re-enter the stage once more!)

With that though echoing about in its transdimesional lair, the Pokémon teleports away, to where the festivities are going down.

- - -

With a *Phoof!*, a sparkling purple cloud appeared in the amidst the gather of Pokémon. A shape started to form within, and suddenly, the entity burst out from its obscuring fog. As the smoke started to clear away, one could start to get an idea of what just popped out in front of them. From its garish looks, with its colorful feathers, and the strange monochrome face, the mystery Pokémon could none other be Dramsama!

Dramsama! (Ladies and gentlemen, I have detected whismy in the air, so I come to grace you with my Splender! Tell me, what revelly has awoken me, and brought me hence?)

[Welp, since Beliaddon and Pyrebug haven't been seen in a bygone age, I say that they decide to cut their losses and get the heck out. They might come back later, but I might as well introduce a new character to play as!]

When Baariette hear the name of that Feliger, that strange Pokémon apear from nowere. He looks like Pandora, one of my friends my old trainer have in his team. The Dramsama give me chills all the time, because of rumors about they consume souls. Pandora was exception but that Dramsama give chills in my spine. I resolve to talk with our guest and try to avoid conflict.

Bari. Bari ba Bari (Hi. Who are you, and why you are here?)

If this Pokémon is here to cause problems, Baariette is ready to fight. He know Fight-Types and Normal-Types moves its useless against Dramsama, but his Dark-Types and Ghost-Types moves should be do the job. He have the arms behind his back to use Shadow Claw or Shadow Ball if necessary.

(Glad to see you again Windos Big Grin And with new character Smile Welcome back)
Despite being known as a lazy creature, the entrance of Dramsama startled her. She quickly heightened her state of alertness to high.

Feliger! (Dear me, that's a powerful entrance you had.)

Knowing that Baariette too is a bit wary of the Dramsama, she too prepared for the worst to come. Feligers, despite being known as lazy pokemons, can still create powerful blows towards enemies. As such, she is confident to put a dent on the Dramsama if she has to.

Alert Mode:
Fafurr covered his teeth in dark energy. "Faf fafur? (There is no revelly here that I know of. Why are you here?)"

(Also, that's Lovecraft right Windos?)
(12-16-2016, 10:29 AM)Pokemonerd25 Wrote: [ -> ]Fafurr covered his teeth in dark energy. "Faf fafur? (There is no revelly here that I know of. Why are you here?)"

(Also, that's Lovecraft right Windos?)

Ba-aa... (T-Thats not entirely true...)

Suddenly, a Baaschaf emerges from a boulder it was hiding behind. Clutching a necklace with a strange stone hanging around it's neck.

Baa.Ba. (There is one thing. I guess it could be considered weird, maybe that's why you're here. But it all depends.)

The Baaschaf pauses. Then looks back up.

Ba? (Would you like to see?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22