Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: The Great Cookie Capers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
*Suddenly, the shadows stretch out, grabbing and yankng back the captain's arm containing the pistol*

From the darkness of the ship interior emerged the Cookie Thief's Dusknoir, glaring rather balefully at the captain. Looks like it doesn't appreciate his attempt at homicide, as with a wave of its hand, the shadows start attaching themselves to the rest of the pirate's body.

*Make a grabbing motion with one of its hands, and pulls back*

The shadows then started to drag the seaman away, into the ship darkness, which now seemed much more... malevolent. Screaming in terror, the captain tries to fire upon the Dusknoir, but the shadows around his arms contracted, violently crushing both of them, and forced him to drop it. A patch of darkness wrapped itself around the panicking pirate, muffling his scream of pain and horror. Slowly, despite the captain's fierce struggles, he is dragged into the blackness, where his resistance was silenced.

*Staring where the Pirate captain was...disposed of, Dusknoir focuses its attention of Phantom, making sure they are ok*

[Meanwhile, on top of the deck...]

*Looks at the Yatagaryy charging up an attack, then at the Shadow Ball, before putting two and two together*

Bleeding 'ell, the crackling dragon can't be that moronic, can they? *See that they are about to launch an attack* ...Oh bollucks! Hit the deck, ranger!

*Leaps off his Golurk just before the Yatagaryu blasts the massive Shadow Ball, causing a equally massive explosion that knock both Pokémon out, along with blowing up half of the ship*

Gaaaaah! *Writhes in pain for a moment, before forcing themselves up* Can't....fail my Phantom...now. Not when I was given a second lease on life, by one of her ranger's no less!

*Snatch a Pokeball out of their wardrobe, before seeing that its was glowing blue*

Drat, someone must have used a jammer. Unfortunately for them, I always come prepared!

*Return the Pokeball to their suit, before drawing out two Spell Tags*

*Hold one in the air, speaking into it* Find Phantom, and protect her, Thanatos. *The Spell Tag Darkens, before dissolving into black dust that blows away*

Come to me, Dementor! *Uses the other Spell Tag, which causes a black tear in space, out of which comes the Cookie Thief's Gengar*

*Weakly Grins at his enemies' surprise* What? As a master thief, it would behoove me not to have holdouts for difficult situations, such as this. Its not like you are playing fair yourself, mates!

*The ships lunches back, causing everyone to briefly lose there footing*

*Looks like he's about to passout again, before they get ahold of themselves* Looks like this place is no longer shipshape, it seems. Wonder who's fault is that? Well, we can play the blame game later; now, Its time to do battle! Dementor, Nightshade on everyone!

*The Gengar laughs, before it summons a negative copy of every combat's Pokémon to fight their doppelganger*
*Sable sees the Gengar use Nighthade*
Sable then flashes a sinister smile.
*All of a sudden Sable's megastone turns purple blackish and all of a sudden a pulse of dark energy was blasted out in all directions from the megastone*
*All the negative copies were wiped out and most of the pirates knocked unconcious*
*It then leaves a haze of darkness on everything which disables all pokemon's moves and constantly drain pokemon in it except the user*
*This allows Sable to hide Yatagaryu and scavenge for a certain briefcase which they find and haul in*

*Sees ship blow up in half*
Tch they better have gotten the cargo
*Starts yelling at the pirate admiral in charge of the fleet*
Why arent you fools prepping the cannons?
The adirmals says, "But we could kill our own if we fire at the wreckage."
The longer you sensitive weaklings hold fire the longer your friends could be brutually murdered by a Gengar.
"But that dark haze is blocking all sight we dont know where to aim," says the admiral.
Put me in command NOW!
"But...." says the admiral.
Duplicat please replace him...
*Duplicat is sent out and I proceed to knock him out*
*Duplicat replicates the admiral perfectly and no one noticed*
Dupli-Admiral says, "ALL SHIPS FIRE INTO THE DARK HAZE AND AIM FOR EVERYTHING IN IT! Oh and also did you know statistically that 1 in every 1024 pokemon are shiny?"
*Sees what transpires, and bears his teeth in a grimace*

Oh, you Sableye, I think its time for you to have a time out. Dementor, would you please dispose of that nuisance?

*The Gengar laughs, before disappearing*

I don't know who trained you to be so maliciously devious, but I have to hand it to them, they did a bang up job. There is such a concept as 'too much of a good thing', so forgive, but its time for you to be reigned in!

*From the Haze, dozen of Gengar copies emerge, none of them looking friendly in the slightest*

I have to thank you for the al the netherwordly material you made, though. Dementor feels right at home in this miasmic haze! Hahahaha!

*The Gengars began to converge on the Sableyes, blinking in and out of existence as they do so*

Time to pay the piper, you welp.
*Sable looks around at the Gengars approaches and sees the ships in the distance*
*Sable then decides that its best to megaevolve which sucks in all the haze which allows Sable to be even more boosted defensively and be able to protect the briefcase although instead of red the gem is blue instead*

Then...
*Ships see haze clear up as the ships fire at the remaining wreckage destroying the other half of the ship leaving only wreckage left to stand on (This includes Phantom's cell)*

*The remaining pirates manage to see as the haze clears and proceed to order their remaining Tubareels to use Dark Pulse to combat Gengars*
Hmm looks like they could use some help... smh i guess its time to show off my last pokemon...
*Sends out Seikamater*
Go forth and destroy whoever gets in the way!
*Seikamater then Surfs towards the sinking ship*
*I then start heading to the lower decks of the ship where a mini-submarine is being held and enters*
--- Interlude ---

*has been unconscious the whole time due to Sable, and therefor did not notice being dragged to a pirate's ship and placed down in the bed of a cell there*

... *slowly but steady, finally beginns to awake, mostly because it was time, that ruccus that echoed from the ship's deck, and the close voice of that captain. Gently sits up in bed and carefully cleans eyes* Oh dear, what has happened... Did Windos order too much whine for us? I thought he knows that I don't take alcohol very well...

*with one glimpse on the blanket and the actual surroundings I realise that the place I currently am is not a familiar one... and at the sight of what seens to be a real pirate's captain I highly wonder what the hell is actually going on here* Thankfully, before I got a chance to react to everything, that Dusknoir appeared and "cleared the matters up"*

*as it afterwards silently hovers close to me, I  make attempts to touch it, but stops hand halfway, and talks to it in a calm voice* Well, thank you... There's only one person I know of owning your kind with such impressive skills on manipulating shadows... Does that, uh, mean that they're nearby... maybe? 

*rests my sight on it for a while, before turning my attention to the still shady, but no longer "intimidating shady" corner where the captain has been seen last* ... Too bad that guys's gone... Maybe he could tell me how to chainbreed Leaf Blade on Swabone. *notices the puzzled view I receive from that Dusknoir at these words* Ah, nevermind, even if he knew, why should he care to tell me? *gives it a slight smile*

(Ah, , is that nickname of the Gengar a reference to what I think it is~?)
(01-14-2017, 07:03 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]--- Interlude ---

*has been unconscious the whole time due to Sable, and therefor did not notice being dragged to a pirate's ship and placed down in the bed of a cell there*

... *slowly but steady, finally beginns to awake, mostly because it was time, that ruccus that echoed from the ship's deck, and the close voice of that captain. Gently sits up in bed and carefully cleans eyes* Oh dear, what has happened... Did Windos order too much whine for us? I thought he knows that I don't take alcohol very well...

*with one glimpse on the blanket and the actual surroundings I realise that the place I currently am is not a familiar one... and at the sight of what seens to be a real pirate's captain I highly wonder what the hell is actually going on here* Thankfully, before I got a chance to react to everything, that Dusknoir appeared and "cleared the matters up"*

*as it afterwards silently hovers close to me, I  make attempts to touch it, but stops hand halfway, and talks to it in a calm voice* Well, thank you... There's only one person I know of owning your kind with such impressive skills on manipulating shadows... Does that, uh, mean that they're nearby... maybe? 

*rests my sight on it for a while, before turning my attention to the still shady, but no longer "intimidating shady" corner where the captain has been seen last* ... Too bad that guys's gone... Maybe he could tell me how to chainbreed Leaf Blade on Swabone. *notices the puzzled view I receive from that Dusknoir at these words* Ah, nevermind, even if he knew, why should he care to tell me? *gives it a slight smile*

(Ah, , is that nickname of the Gengar a reference to what I think it is~?)

(You are not the only person that is into Harry Potter, my darling~)

*Dusknoir, after seeing his trainer's lover awaken, back away slightly from them, as to give them some space*

Relieved that the Chief is safe (Both for its sake and his masters), they calmly hear out Phantom's response. Beside the confusing question about breeding (Its a ghostly intermediary, damn it, not some zealous breeder maniac!), Thanatos was about to kindly answer their question...before the ship started to violently cave in on itself. What is going on in these open waters? No matter: act now, worry later!

*Reacting quickly, Thanatos summons the shadows around the ship, and uses them to form a cocoon of darkness around Phantom's cell, protecting the both of them*

*THRRRRRAAAAAAACKKKK* *BRRRRRRRAAAAAAACCKKKK* *SLAM SLAM* *FLOOOOOSH* *SWOOOOOOOOOORL* *RUUMMMBLE*

Once the shockwaves and sounds of destruction quieted down after a short, intense period, Thanatos dispels the darkness around the two of them, revealing that the chief's cell was one of many pieces of floatsum drifting on the waves. Looking around, it spots a Sableyes making a getaway on a Seikameter. Making motions to go after it, a voice calls out to the Dusknoir. "Thanatos, cease pursuit." Immediantly halting, it turn to face the voice of its master.

*On the largest piece of wreckage, weakly stands The Cookie Thief, along with his Golurk and Gengar, and the ranger that accompanied the Thief passed out, due to the necrotic haze*

While I would love nothing more than show that cut throat what a true Ghost type is capable of, now is not the for such activities. Seeing as we are drifting on the remains of a scuttled ship, surrounded by a menagerie of swash buckling pirates, their Pokémon, and an entire armada, I think prudence is the best course of action. Discersion is the better part of valor, after all. Let us depart for calmer waters, shall we?

*Nodding its head, Thanatos turns around, gently pick up his master's companion, and floats over to him*

Beside, I have gotten what I came for. A treasure so valuble, not all the pirate plunder in the world would make me part ways with it. At least, not for long. Well, time to go. Tally ho!

*A tear in space, created by his ghostly trio of Pokémon, opens up behind the group, and envelops them, transferring them safely away from the conflict*
*Just as the ghostly trio opens up the space as starts to go away Sable stares then uses Mean Look on Phantom forcing him to stay*
*The Mean Look was so perfectly timed that the rest of them warped away while Phantom stayed....*
*Sable starts cackling*
*I exit my mini-submarine and climb onto Seikamater*
*I return Yata to his pokeball and takes the suitcase friom Sable*
I yell "Well darling... Im no longer part of this fight. I will be no longer bother you now Tongue  I have fulfilled my end of the deal and got wanted."

*I signal Dupli-Admiral who then turns into Yata and picks up me and Sable as i return Seikamater to her pokeball*
*I throw smoke balls everywhere making it very hard to see*
*Notices that Phantom is not with them in the void between worlds and curse profusely*

*Explicatives censored* By Arceas above and Giratina below, I'm going to kill that Sableye.

*Following his silent command, his ghost Pokémon open a tear back to where they were, to find Phantom*

Blegh, what's with all the smoke? Did everything decide it wanted to spontaneously combust, or is that lot of pirates a massive coalition of chain smokers as well? Phantom, where are you!?

*Dementor starts to crackle wildly, tipping the Cookie Thief off that the Sableyes is still in the area*

Wait, that fiend is still among us? Bementor, hunt them down, and bring me their gem stomes when then deed is done! I'll try and find Phantom in this pea souper...

*The Gengar laughs, before melting away into the smoke*

Well, with that taken care of.... Phantom! Where are you?!
(Whoah... I didn't even know that Mean Look also works on people. Neat C: )

Just as I thought that I was safe via taken care of the Dusknoir, fine and reunited with my dear again, we're seperated again... It all went way too fast, there was no chance to react even in the slightest way, or fight being dragged away on this evening for the... ah, I already stopped counting.

Back there on the poor remains of what was once a precious ship, among all these smoke, there's no use in walking around without getting lost or running into more trouble... in the end, it will make everything worse. And even as I hear that familiar voice calling for me all worried, and even if I would gladly do nothing than follow it until reaching its owner's safe arms, I have no real idea from which direction it came from...

So instead of that, I take out a Premier Ball, and from it emerges an Espeon. (I just assume that the jammer was destroyed by now, okay?) As it elegant lands on the ground, I pick it up and calmly speak to it, making sure that just the Espeon can hear my words.

Okay, SilverLine... I want you to use your extraordinary senses to find Windos among all this bank of fog, and lead him to me. I will stay here, and not move an inch – if I do have to, you can still find me just the same way. This is very important, please take care of yourself, and don't run into any shady critters.

Espeon carefully listened to its master's concern, then turns its head and intently stares into the smoke/fog... only its ears twitch imperceptible... then, a few moments later, it lets out a low cheep and jumps out of my arms. Gladly that I can rely on its help now, I watch it disappear somewhere in the smoke...
*Continues to call out Phantom's name, when an Espeon jumps out of the smog*

Oh my, is that you, Silverline? If your are here, that means our darling Phantom is ok! Smashing!

*Chuckles in delight, before hunching over with a grimance*

Blaaargh....still feeling lame as ever, I see. Despite my bravado, I'm not feeling swell, SilverLine, so if you would, can you please guide me to Phantom? We need to get out of here post haste, before we get blow to bits by the pirate armada. The smoke isn't help my health in any manner as well, so let us make haste!

*Nodding at his response, SilverLine race back into the smog, with The Cookie Thief and co tagging along, sans Dementor*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36