Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: The Great Cookie Capers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(06-25-2017, 10:05 PM)Xenoic Wrote: [ -> ](...) to splice a bridge between Luxelong and Human DNA* (...)

(Whooooah. This surely is an interesting path to go!)
(06-25-2017, 10:37 PM)Xenoic Wrote: [ -> ](...) If you can, get me a live, sedated human female so I can possibly test to get an idea of what might happen."

(I believe now I know why you kidnapped the Ranger Chief.)
5 Minutes went by, until a highly encrypted message was sent to Xenoic; it took a couple of minutes for the de-encryption program to fully decode the message. "I can arrange for Dr. Fuji to come in on the project; they owe for a favor I did for them a long time ago, so they will do as I say in the matter. Anything that can be done to increase the chances that this project is succeful must be taken. Female corpse of Luxelong will be sent to you in a half hour, with all vital humor and organze preserved via Icy Wind kill preservation technique. The body will quite fresh, and will deteroiate slower, so factor that in your time."

"As for you live subject idea, that can be accommodated. I already have a person selected, based on the data collected, personal factors, and ease of acquisition. I'll bring the body to the lab myself." So ended the message, which had a fairly ominous air about it overall. Just how much pull did this one individual have?
(06-25-2017, 10:49 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2017, 10:37 PM)Xenoic Wrote: [ -> ](...) If you can, get me a live, sedated human female so I can possibly test to get an idea of what might happen."

(I believe now I know why you kidnapped the Ranger Chief.)

(That was a different operation, remember pirates?)
(06-25-2017, 10:51 PM)Xenoic Wrote: [ -> ](That was a different operation, remember pirates?)

(I do... But I believed they served just as a decoy to mask the original plan. Hmm, but appearantly not.)
The ship Sableye was on had arrived in Bealbeach by this point. Watching the docks were the agent's Purrloin and Meowth. Small cats at a shipyard? Totally typical. All that fish and whatnot. A sableye skulking around in the shadows with some kind of armor on? Definitely not. Meowth was the first to spot it due to the species's nocturnal tendencies and ability to see in the dark. He looked like he was napping, like most Meowth do in the daytime, but that was just part of his cover. He subtly pointed out the Sableye to Purrloin, and the black cat scurried off to find one of the agent's psychic or ghost pokemon.

The cats didn't like the look of that sableye at all...
(06-25-2017, 10:54 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2017, 10:51 PM)Xenoic Wrote: [ -> ](That was a different operation, remember pirates?)

(I do... But I believed they served just as a decoy to mask the original plan. Hmm, but appearantly not.)
(It was just done for a mega stone and some money Tongue)
(06-25-2017, 10:58 PM)Xenoic Wrote: [ -> ](It was just done for a mega stone and some money Tongue)

(Given that I've been almost killed during the process, it was worth it!)

-----------------------------

Phantom's still lost in sleep, now additionally with Silverline guarding. Black letters from the digital clock showed 9:11am meanwhile, and from what was visible from the concealed bedroom window, it's going to be a bright and friendly day. Work as a Ranger Chief was tirering, so the chance of not being forced to wake and get up at a sheduled time was surely appreciated!
*Sableye continued through the shadows, keeping a low profile. The creature eventually snuck into the sewers and onto the "sidewalk" next to the river of fecal matter. He entered a crack through the wall that normal pokemon wouldnt be able to enter. (The armor takes on ghostly properties and thus able to have unique capabilities.)*

(The room has filled with a bunch of gadgets and random scrap metal laying around)

*Sable picked up various scrap metal and started infusing ghostly properties, allowing them to be much more malleable*
A little over 30 minutes later, Tianlong teleported into the lab, alongside none other than Dr. Fuji themselves. He had a angry scowl on his face, clearly unhappy for one reason or another, but kept his silent aside from the occasional grumble. What was even equally interesting, however, was that the mysterious benefactor was carrying someone in his arms. Upon closers inspection, it turned out to be none other that Ranger EeveeBailey!

Briskly walking towards Xenoic, he present the esteemed researcher to them. "As request, I have brought Dr. Fuji to the lab. He's under oath to do whatever you or I wish in the project of ours, and will never speak a word of the research done here, nor their result. Is that correct, Fuji-san?" Dr. Fuji gave them a nasty glare, but let out a tired sigh as they nodded.

"Yeah kid, its as that manipulative bastard says; I going to be working with you need for the unforeseeable future. We help each other out, finish this deranged experiment of his, and never speak of it again. Arceas damn it, you would think people would have learned from my mistakes with Mewtwo, but history repeats and yada yada yada. I'll be looking over the data you have, while you finish up your...other business with them. As one researcher to another, I hope you truly know what you are getting yourself into."

With that, the doctor went over to the monitor that Xenoic stored the relevant data on the project, mumbling under his breath at what he say. Ignoring the old man's words for the most part, he motioned to Eevee with a free hand and tilted their masked face at the geneticist. "As for your other request, I do believe you recognize this individual, Xenoic? Based on the data you already inputed in the system, and the fact that you have a grudge to settle with her, I decided to mix work and pleasure for you, as it were. They are in a Psychically induced coma, and the Ranger Union will not know of her absence for awhile, so feel free to take you time and do any number of experiments on her, before harvesting them for their organs."

With that, Tianlong snapped his finger, and the Luxelong cadaver the geneticist requested earlier appeared in the teleport dock. Looks like he decided to kill one himself, and bring it along with him. Yikes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36