Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: The Great Cookie Capers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
(Wow... scary stuff there, Windos...!)

.... hey.....

....... HEY!

*Is pretty sure she's yelling, but she can't hear her own voice... it's so dark, so quiet*

.... this is new, too....

..... did he find.... is this.... Darkrai, perhaps?

..... I hope HQ got my backup request signal before I got trapped in here....

... maybe help is already coming...

...... wait...... how long..... have I been in here...

Somewere in the Darkness a Swarm of Insects go in the direction of Windos, make him trap into a cloud of insects.

Finally caugh you, Cookie Thief Windos. How you like the move Infestation from my dear Escartress?

Then Spiritmon apear with a cool Ranger like Jacket. To make sure he not escape Spiritmon call his Chimaconda and Metalynx side by side to prevent Windos Escape.

Give up! You cant escape now.

To make help the poor Eevee, Spiritmon call Dramsama, and with his Psychic power, he free EeeveeBayley from the sensorial deprivation.
*Stares at Ranger Spirit, before bursting into flames, crisping all the bugs on him*

Can't escape, so you say? Well...

*Disappears into the shadows, taking EeveeBailey with them*

*The Cookie Thief's Voice Emanates all across the room* What do you have to comment now, on my mundane departure? HoHo!

Well, now that is settled, and you have been enjoying your own company for awhile, how about telling where that recipe is located, my friend?
Oh no, dont think i let you scape!

Jump in the Chimaconda back, Spirt use Chimaconda nose to try to find the aroma of that thief like a dog and try to take him down.
OOF! *Lands painfully on the ground, wincing at the sudden assault of light and sound* Ahhhh... wha.... what...?

*Squints against the bright light and sees a familiar silhouette* ... S-Spirit... you... you came!  Thank Arceus -- Aaaa!

*Fights against a brief rush of panic as the shadows envelope her again and she suddenly finds herself alone in the dark once more*

*Nope, not quite alone*

... you... you again, Windos... you never... never learn, do you...?

.... you think I'm... gonna give up.... that easily...?

.... never! Angry
*Ponders what to do, before snapping their fingers*

Oh Dramsama, would you mind introducing yourself to the reluctant scientist~!

*A Dramsama appears in front of EeveeBailey, before bowing to them*

I'm sorry about involving on such short notice, but they seem to be totally resistant to the idea of just giving up the goose on those plans! So, if you could, put them to sleep and steal the information from their brain? It should be too hard to find; the info has been on the top of their thoughts ever since my encounter with them, oh hohoho!

*Nodding, the Dramsama eyes glow eerily, putting EeveeBailey into a deep trace*
Then using his own Dramsama, Spirit find Windos thanks to his Psychic powers. Dramsama then launch a Shadow Ball, hitting the Dramsama of Windos!

I told you this Windos you will not escape! Dunwall, use Surf!

Then the Escartress of Spiritmon uses Surf, hitting both Windos and Eeevee.

S-sorry Eevee!
... no, I .... I won't.... give... up.....

..... won't .......

..... it's not.......

.... in ......

.... my .....

....mind.......

...... zzzzzzz .....

*sputters awake as she's suddenly drenched* -- what the-?!
*The Cookie Thief is briefly bowled over by the Surf, before they pick themselves up, drenched*

*Looks over at their Dramsama, before sighing and recalling it* Bloody piker, you never give up do you? It doesn't matter, I got what I came here for, so it is time for me to depart~

*A tear in space opens up behind The Cookie Thief*

Chao, my ever persistent rangers!

*Falls backwards into the tears, before vanishing into it, along with the distortion*
Gaaaah.... *Tries to stand up but sways horribly* ... that was... that was awful... thank Arceus you got here when you did, Spirit... I think I understand better now why Rangers usually travel in pairs...

*Holds her head in her hands* Ahh... the recipe.... I... I don't think his Dramsama was able to pull all of it out of my mind... but.... but it might have been enough... we should probably inform Chief Phantom and come up with a new plan to pursue Windos... there's no telling what he might do with what information he got... Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36