Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Trade request for a Praseopunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone trade me a praseopunk for dex completion please? Is the last one I need for a complete living dex so it would be very much appreciated Smile
I can breed one and trade it to you within the next hour.
(01-16-2017, 08:28 PM)WitchVampire Wrote: [ -> ]I can breed one and trade it to you within the next hour.

Thank you so much for the offer, but I was actually just able to get one. Thanks anyways though!
, although I'm still breeding Neopunks for now, it's never too early to plan ahead, so if you'd agree, I can trade you one of my 2IVs Neo for one of your Praseo so that I can breed both of them in the future...
(01-16-2017, 10:55 PM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: [ -> ], although I'm still breeding Neopunks for now, it's never too early to plan ahead, so if you'd agree, I can trade you one of my 2IVs Neo for one of your Praseo so that I can breed both of them in the future...

I can give you a Praseopunk, although I bred one just for trade so it doesn't have any perfect IVs.