Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: I need to stay online!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.  I realize that I always forget about these forums.  I am on the Breeding Discord all the time but I always forget to check the forums.  I don't think I have made a post in a couple months.  I vow to try to be more active on here as a late new years resolution!
Ah, feeling bad? Well, no particular need for that, I guess. In the end, it’s your own decision to come over here or not, or how frequently, and what you do when you’re on here, and any member has to respect that.
I mean, I do enjoy my time at the Breeder’s Discord as well (say, when I’m there), but I only come over when I have something to ask/share, or simply feel like hanging out there (Which doesn't happen that often, and now that they changed some things that I actually enjoyed and reworked the whole thing it seems, it will be even more rare...).

Uh, anyway, welcome back… I guess... have a cookie! *hands it over*
*Intercepts the cookie, tie up Phantom, and scampers off with them*

That is *my* cookie, thank you~. *Munch Munch*

Anyway, whether or not you are here on the forums does not matter that much in the end. As long as you are hanging out with community member you enjoy, and still having a blast with the game, then either the forums or Discord will suffice. I like the boards because of the slower pace and its more conducive to archiving various things, but the Discord fast pace and activity has its appeal as well. Chose whatever suits you best, eh mate?
Yeah man. The choose to come or not its yours.
(01-22-2017, 03:38 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, feeling bad? Well, no particular need for that, I guess. In the end, it’s your own decision to come over here or not, or how frequently, and what you do when you’re on here, and any member has to respect that.
I mean, I do enjoy my time at the Breeder’s Discord as well (say, when I’m there), but I only come over when I have something to ask/share, or simply feel like hanging out there (Which doesn't happen that often, and now that they changed some things that I actually enjoyed and reworked the whole thing it seems, it will be even more rare...).

Uh, anyway, welcome back… I guess...  have a cookie! *hands it over*

Thanks.  I guess this form of communication isn't as big as it once was, especially when you have things such as Discord and Reddit.  Forgive me, but what did they change that you don't agree with?

Thanks!  Well even if you aren't on as much as you once were, at least I know I will see you on discord Smile

(01-22-2017, 09:06 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]*Intercepts the cookie, tie up Phantom, and scampers off with them*

That is *my* cookie, thank you~. *Munch Munch*

Anyway, whether or not you are here on the forums does not matter that much in the end. As long as you are hanging out with community member you enjoy, and still having a blast with the game, then either the forums or Discord will suffice. I like the boards because of the slower pace and its more conducive to archiving various things, but the Discord fast pace and activity has its appeal as well. Chose whatever suits you best, eh mate?

But .... I wanted the cookie Sad.

Fair enough.  Yeah I think Discord is more to my liking but it is nice having the documentation on the forums like you said.
(01-23-2017, 05:49 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: [ -> ](...) Forgive me, but what did they change that you don't agree with? (...)

*cough* all of a sudden removed taggs that I actually enjoyed but were appearantly considered "useless", not only from me *cough*
*cough* reworked the whole server like it seems *cough*
*cough* it lost much of its fun and playful randomness by those two actions, at least to me *cough*
I know naught of what goes on in the chaos above the forums, but if they did something that bizarre, maybe its best I don't know too much of its inner workings...
(01-26-2017, 03:14 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2017, 05:49 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: [ -> ](...) Forgive me, but what did they change that you don't agree with? (...)

*cough* all of a sudden removed taggs that I actually enjoyed but were appearantly considered "useless", not only from me *cough*
*cough* it lost some of its fun and playful randomness by those two actions, at least to me *cough*

Well, people always wants order, they've been asking for some sorta orderly systems since the dawn of time, and with both agents of chaos (Harb and I) busy with stuff and not around that much anymore, it's hard for the people currently modding the server to balance and keep things under control without a clear system which doesn't consist of all the useless tags made for no reason at all (I think Harb and I were responsible for 80% of those useless tags)
(01-27-2017, 04:07 AM)MonkeyLord83 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2017, 05:49 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: [ -> ](...) Forgive me, but what did they change that you don't agree with? (...)

*cough* it lost some of its fun and playful randomness by those two actions, at least to me *cough*

Well, people always wants order, they've been asking for some sorta orderly systems since the dawn of time, and with both agents of chaos (Harb and I) busy with stuff and not around that much anymore, it's hard for the people currently modding the server to balance and keep things under control without a clear system which doesn't consist of all the useless tags made for no reason at all (I think Harb and I were responsible for 80% of those useless tags)

Fair enough.  I can see why they did what they did then.  I have no problems with it.

(01-23-2017, 05:49 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: [ -> ](...) Forgive me, but what did they change that you don't agree with? (...)

*cough* it lost much of its fun and playful randomness by those two actions, at least to me *cough*

You are always welcome to have fun in the "trash clan" Big Grin
Fine, I can see that they may have had their reasons for such an action, and while I nevertheless quite much disagree with what they did, I still have to follow and play by the rules, huh?

(01-28-2017, 09:04 PM)John Tsoukalos Wrote: [ -> ]You are always welcome to have fun in the "trash clan" Big Grin

I know, I know... thanks for that SunMoon-channel...
Pages: 1 2