Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Trading two male Breeding reject Eevees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo! You want a nice, five perfect IV Eevee to train from an early level or to breed? Well, your in luck. I happen to have two! The short description of each:

1: Male, Level 1, Impish nature (increases Defence and lowers Sp. Attack) with a Sp. Attack IV of 9 (all other IV's are perfect), Ability: Run Away

2: Male, Level 6, Bashful (neutral) nature with an Attack IV of 17 (all other are perfect), Ability: Adaptability

Now, as for what I want, I'll accept a level 25 (at least) of: Arbok, Masking/Dramsama, Selkid, Glaslug, Cometeor, Titanice, Palij or Chainite, and these only. No Legendaries, I wanna find and catch those myself. If you have anything you think might interest me for a trade, by all means PM me to make a deal.

Well, that's that, so I hope you have a great idea and a great amount of fun with this game! And I'll see you when you decide to. Bye!

Update: The Impish-natured Eevee has been reserved. And I actually forgot to mention, please don't offer Nuclear-types. I'm not really fond of them.
Mind if you'd save that impish Eevee for me? While I don't actively "need" it, I just like to collect those with all sorts of different OT.

I don't have acess to my game for around one and a half week, but I can breed you Masking, Glaslug and Palij in 5IV and Hidden ability with relative ease and would level them up to Lv.25 then. So if you agree on that + waiting until I can get to it, just tell me which one you'd like to have in return.
I have a nuclear Arbok i don't use.I don't know the exact level,but it's over level 25.It has an Arbokite too.I'm willing to give it.(Sadly,i can't give it to you untill the 13th. Sad )
(02-04-2017, 06:13 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]Mind if you'd save that impish Eevee for me? While I don't actively "need" it, I just like to collect those with all sorts of different OT.

I don't have acess to my game for around one and a half week, but I can breed you Masking, Glaslug and Palij in 5IV and Hidden ability with relative ease and would level them up to Lv.25 then. So if you agree on that + waiting until I can get to it, just tell me which one you'd like to have in return.

Sounds good. If they're bred, there's no need for them to be Lvl. 25, you can just trade them as they are. And I'll go with the Masking. I'll hold onto the Impish Eevee.
(02-04-2017, 02:23 PM)NexonMancer Wrote: [ -> ]I have a nuclear Arbok i don't use.I don't know the exact level,but it's over level 25.It has an Arbokite too.I'm willing to give it.(Sadly,i can't give it to you untill the 13th. Sad )

Yeah, sorry that I didn't mention this, but I need one that isn't Nuclear. And I have an Arbokite, so that too.

Again, sorry for misleading you.
(02-04-2017, 04:21 PM)ABSOLuteShark Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 02:23 PM)NexonMancer Wrote: [ -> ]I have a nuclear Arbok i don't use.I don't know the exact level,but it's over level 25.It has an Arbokite too.I'm willing to give it.(Sadly,i can't give it to you untill the 13th. Sad )

Yeah, sorry that I didn't mention this, but I need one that isn't Nuclear. And I have an Arbokite, so that too.

It's fine,i can find another one. Tongue Or i can give you my Pajay.I know it's not Palij,but it's better! Tongue (NOTE:The Arbok doesn't actually know any nuclear moves and it's cleaned from the nuclear disobey,so it's just a better looking Arbok.)
(02-05-2017, 10:26 AM)NexonMancer Wrote: [ -> ]

It's fine,i can find another one. Tongue Or i can give you my Pajay.I know it's not Palij,but it's better! Tongue (NOTE:The Arbok doesn't actually know any nuclear moves and it's cleaned from the nuclear disobey,so it's just a better looking Arbok.)

Literally got a Pajay from Wonder Trade 5 minutes ago. Dude, you have the worst luck. Undecided
(02-05-2017, 10:45 AM)ABSOLuteShark Wrote: [ -> ]

Literally got a Pajay from Wonder Trade 5 minutes ago. Dude, you have the worst luck. Undecided
;-; Well,like i said,the Arbok has no nuclear moves and it doesn't disobey.Can you take an Arbok that just looks Nuclear? Tongue
(02-05-2017, 10:52 AM)NexonMancer Wrote: [ -> ]

;-; Well,like i said,the Arbok has no nuclear moves and it doesn't disobey.Can you take an Arbok that just looks Nuclear? Tongue
It doesn't just look Nuclear, it is a part Nuclear-Type. Which I have. Cleaning them up only makes them obey. I have one, so I know.
(02-05-2017, 12:25 PM)ABSOLuteShark Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2017, 10:52 AM)NexonMancer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 04:21 PM)ABSOLuteShark Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, sorry that I didn't mention this, but I need one that isn't Nuclear. And I have an Arbokite, so that too.

It doesn't just look Nuclear, it is a part Nuclear-Type. Which I have. Cleaning them up only makes them obey. I have one, so I know.
I'll get you a Chainite then.Sound good?
Pages: 1 2