Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Looking For Some Pokes (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently searching for a few pokemon to help fill out the dex. In particular, I'm looking for Praseopunk and Slothohm. I'd be perfectly willing to trade a Neopunk and Snopach, respectively.

Additionally, I have a shiny Brailip (no perfect IV's or training, just a trophy shiny), and I'd be willing to trade it for another trophy shiny if you're interested.
I could breed you both a Slothohm and a Praseopunk if you'd like.
I have a shiny Cubbug that I breed, if you are interested in it. I can also give you my Theriamp if you like, so that you can quickly breed a Slothohm and save the trouble of leveling it up.
I've bred them anyway.
I like the idea of simply receiving a level 1 Slothohm; find it more fun to raise pokes up anyways. I won't be able to access my data until about 7:30 tomorrow evening, but I like the idea.
*Shrugs* Well, at least I offered. The Cubbug is still on the table, if you ever want to trade for that Shiny of yours,
The Neopunk and Snopach are ready for trade whenever you have the time. I'll be putting the Neopunk on the GTS asking for the Praseopunk first.
okay.
(02-11-2017, 05:10 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]I have a shiny Cubbug that I breed, if you are interested in it. (...)

I'm just curious - Have you, by chance, breeded that shiny Lovebug with something from me? Because I vaguely remember that I once gave you a qualitative Cubbug...
After a busy schedule, both trades are now done.
Pages: 1 2