Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Looking for Luxi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, I'm suuuuuuuper new, and not entirely used to posting stuff on forums, but I discovered this little cutie and I'd really love to raise him from the ground up, seeing as how I'm still a bit early into the game (currently on the third gym). 

If anyone, anyone, has like... an extra one of them lying around, I would totally love to take him off your hands. I don't have a whole lot in terms of valuable trades to offer (seeing as how I'm uh... still near the beginning), but I guess I was hoping someone would have some breedjects lying around or something.. ( Q ~Q);

Thank you for your time!
(02-21-2017, 08:27 PM)Limi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I'm suuuuuuuper new, and not entirely used to posting stuff on forums, but I discovered this little cutie and I'd really love to raise him from the ground up, seeing as how I'm still a bit early into the game (currently on the third gym). 

If anyone, anyone, has like... an extra one of them lying around, I would totally love to take him off your hands. I don't have a whole lot in terms of valuable trades to offer (seeing as how I'm uh... still near the beginning), but I guess I was hoping someone would have some breedjects lying around or something.. ( Q ~Q);

Thank you for your time!

I can send you one Smile
(02-21-2017, 08:35 PM)Kuruvit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2017, 08:27 PM)Limi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I'm suuuuuuuper new, and not entirely used to posting stuff on forums, but I discovered this little cutie and I'd really love to raise him from the ground up, seeing as how I'm still a bit early into the game (currently on the third gym). 

Thank you for your time!

I can send you one :)
Wait... really?? ; ^;
I was honestly expecting to be cyber-smacked over the head for asking, heh... but thank you! I don't really have much in my box, so I probably don't have anything you would want... is this just an extra you have lying around? :o
(02-21-2017, 08:39 PM)Limi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2017, 08:35 PM)Kuruvit Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for your time!

I can send you one Smile
Wait... really?? ; ^;
I was honestly expecting to be cyber-smacked over the head for asking, heh... but thank you! I don't really have much in my box, so I probably don't have anything you would want... is this just an extra you have lying around? :o
Yes, you can call me a breeder XD, go to the lobby l added you.
Awesome! Let me get back to town really fast c:
(02-21-2017, 08:50 PM)Limi Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Let me get back to town really fast c:

Wait a minute in, im updating Smile
(02-21-2017, 08:51 PM)Kuruvit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2017, 08:50 PM)Limi Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! Let me get back to town really fast c:

Roger! I'm in the online lobby. Thank you again for this ^ ^
(02-21-2017, 08:55 PM)Limi Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm in too What´s you online id?
(02-21-2017, 08:58 PM)Kuruvit Wrote: [ -> ]

251307 c:
(02-21-2017, 09:01 PM)Limi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2017, 08:58 PM)Kuruvit Wrote: [ -> ]

251307 c:

Smile change it in your profile.
Pages: 1 2 3