Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Looking for perfect IVs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried for a long time to breed different pkm to get perfect IVs but I failed. Is there someone who wanna give me  a perfect IVs? I don't know what I want yet...
Well, I could try for you. Just let me know what you'd like and I'll see what I can do.
I don't know.... I give you three options: minicorn, tracton or devimp... I can give you a 5 IVs baashaun if you are interested... But i cannot play since monday
Fair enough. I can get you a Devimp pretty easily.
Perfect! I'll send you a PM when i can play again if it's ok for you
Well, eh, I don't know if you're interested in another one, but I have this little guy that I wanted to give away anyway:

[attachment=220]

I'll take a female Eshouten with either "Tinted Lens" or "Serene Grace" as ability in return for it, 5IV if you have it available, otherwise randomized will be fine. Not a Nuclear one, though.
I'm interested and i can try to get what you want.. Probably it will take me much time 'cause i have school too
I've sent you the Eevee over, so take good care of it, and thanks for the lovely owl!