Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: I've hatched some Eevees … =^-^=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, eh... Hi.

I'm Phantom, but you might also know me as ' OTP. Or as someone who likes Eevees quite much. That's why I've bred and raised those (hence, they're all under my OT and held in the same ball on purpose) :

[Image: tumblr_one78jiZJX1vh0d58o1_1280.png][Image: tumblr_one78jiZJX1vh0d58o2_1280.png][Image: tumblr_one78jiZJX1vh0d58o3_1280.png][Image: tumblr_one78jiZJX1vh0d58o4_1280.png][Image: tumblr_one78jiZJX1vh0d58o5_1280.png]

Those 6IV on Jolteon, Sylveon and Nucleon came unexpected... I was not after it, but RNG decided to randomly give me those. Oh well, I'm down with that too, I guess...

EDIT: They're all on Lv.50 by now.

Special Thanks to Reevees for providing a female HA-Eevee as a kickstarter.
Special Thanks to Windos for writing a guide for HA-Nucleon customized for me.
Special Thanks to whoever implented the Unova-sprites of the Eevees into the game.

Now that I'm here anyway, I'm also having these little one to give away for breeding or battling, because he deserves a better home. He's from a Non-English PC and will be given WITH the Hafli Berry holding.
[attachment=231]

I'm hearing all offers, including rarities and special breeds~ I'm not picky this time, but please only offer something if you're really interested in this particular Eevee.
hi, it's me... again! i really want your leafeon. Are you interested in a male shiny baashaun with 5 perfect IVs?
... To say it directly, I am not giving away those. They stay with me.☆

The only one that I do give away is the Eevee seen in the attachment. So, , if you want that one, or maybe a female Eevee with jolly nature to breed your own Leafeon, we can talk again.
Your dream of a HA Eeveelution team has finally realized~! I happy to say that I play a small part in that accoplisment, so thank you for the opportunity! *Give them a kiss on the check, and hugs them snuggly*
(03-27-2017, 11:35 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: [ -> ]Your dream of a HA Eeveelution team has finally realized~! I happy to say that I play a small part in that accoplisment, so thank you for the opportunity! *Give them a kiss on the cheek, and hugs them snuggly*

My pleasure, make your dreams 'n wishes come true...? (/ ̄ ー ̄)/~~☆’.・.・:★’.・.・:☆
I wish I would have seen an Eevee hatching with a silverly fur though...
Do you have any eevee for trade?
(03-30-2017, 02:46 PM)Reaper_Wolf93 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any eevee for trade?

Of course I do! Get a female Cubbug, nickname it "Bugfairy", then put it on GTS asking for a male Eevee Lv.5. What would you rather have, with Hidden Ability or with Normal Ability? (Depending on what you plan to evolve little Eevee into, this may be a matter.)
(04-01-2017, 01:51 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2017, 02:46 PM)Reaper_Wolf93 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any eevee for trade?

Of course I do! Get a female Cubbug, nickname it "Bugfairy", then put it on GTS asking for a male Eevee Lv.5. What would you rather have, with Hidden Ability or with Normal Ability? (Depending on what you plan to evolve little Eevee into, this may be a matter.)

Hidden ability is pretty cool in this game. Where would I find a water stone and a fire stone?

I can throw one in later today. I'm only browsing the forum for now
Update!~ Some new members have come to my collection of Eevee + evolutions in Uranium, now that they're sufficiently trained and evolved by me.

They weren't bred by me though, they were gifts and trades.~☆ Lapislazuli (the game doesn't allow nicknames being longer than 10 letters, *sniffle*) and Wintermoon were kindly traded to me by , SilverLine was once randomgifted to me on the Breeder's Discord quite long ago.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWKYBtnsdkJYuQnZE5kJD...a4KMsbeWs-]

I've trained them all together. ^^

[Image: tumblr_p3quvdcOw41vh0d58o3_r1_1280.png]

I accidently missed teaching Shadow Ball to the Eevee that I wanted to become a Nucleon before she actually evolved, damn it.

The two Eevee George traded me came along with two egg moves that I haven't had on Eevee yet (Detect and Endure), so I allowed it to mate with one of my own Eevee until the combination female + HiddenAbility + four eggmoves hatched.

[Image: tumblr_p3quvdcOw41vh0d58o4_r1_1280.png]

The IV aren't the best, doesn't matter, still a cutie.
Pages: 1 2