Pokemon Uranium

Full Version: Shiny Share Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Long time no see forum! I've noticed that people were posting on Bailey's thread with shinies they've gone, but it doesn't feel right posting there because that's her thread. So I decided to make a megathread where everyone can share their shinies! All shinies are welcomed, so don't feel like they wouldn't be.

[attachment=259]

To start, here are my three shiny competitive female starters! I am so happy to have them, they are a blessing!
I've got a few!
Sadly RNG has been incredibly rude to me lately so the shinies i've hatched recently arent really worth sharing but i still have these few from a while back!

(i'm still super salty at that xenomite, it just had to have its lacking iv in sp attack  Dodgy )
[attachment=260]

There's also this boy that Kooks gave to me :p I've got a couple others from her but they need training up before they get the spotlight
[Image: unknown.png]
let's see what can i show w/o spoiling a certain update

[Image: 1c6ee5c9cc.png]
this is my son, given to me by kooks. (no, i will not evolve him ever he is perfect the way he is Heart )

[Image: 7c70145e4a.png][Image: 5d0be50184.png]
My shiny snakes! Both got a lot of sentimental value.
Arbok was my first shiny nuke, and Gummy was my first hatched shiny in uranium

[Image: 8a47f84c1e.png]
Funny story with this one. I was testing sprites in Moki town and was like ? ? ?? when the wrong sprite
showed up in the patch. RNG was nice to me though, and blessed me with Minty
Oh boy, is it my time to *shineeeee*?
> Brushes the dust off of my barely-used forum account...

I used to be a lot more active here, what happened? Confused  (Oh, that's right... Discord happened, LMAO)

Well, first of all I should probably show off my "shiny box"... these are all the shinies that I personally have either caught or bred myself...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=261]

... minus two Tonemy (that some of y'all probably remember from my other thread), a Glaslugs, a Sheebit, and a wild-caught Misdreavus... all of which were traded/given away to some friends.  The first two rows in the box are all bred shinies; the last two rows are wild-caught shinies.

The Glaslugs and Sheebit are the byproduct of breeding projects that are trolling me worse than the Tonemy did... the wild-caughts, with the obvious exception of the nuclear Trawpint, are also indirect byproducts of breeding, since they were all caught on Route 9 during my hatching.

I've also been fortunate enough to be given a few beautiful shinies from some friends, including...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=263]
- a gift from , and one of the cornerstones of my competitive team...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=262]
- a gift from , a muse for a story I'm working on, and a soon-to-be a possible contender for my competitive team (as you can see, he needs some more training before he's ready for battle)...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=264]
- a gift from , and another muse for the same story-in-progress.

There's some others to show off (including the story of the shiny Nuclear Trawpint in my shiny box), but that'll be a share for another time... Wink
I'm back again to show you my shiny demon children! They are so great and I love them lots, even if they are evil. Just kidding, they aren't evil at all.

[Image: demongals.png]

Here are Satan and Lucifer! Both this Pokemon and their line a lot to me. Lucifer was the second shiny Devimp from a 6x6 pairing if I am remember correctly. As for Satan... well I hatched 17 shiny Baashaun before I got her, she's the lucky 18th I suppose! And here's luck incarnate herself.... Beelzbub!

[Image: image.png]

I actually don't have much to say on her really. She's just so lovely.
While shinies are not the be all or end all for me, I do like hearing about them. Sharing the joy is a top priority in mind (Depending on the situation mind you)!
Thrilled to see this thread taking off. So many of Uranium's shinies are quite the sight to behold.
Nyeheheheheh~ Now that people have done the deed. As promised, this is my time to shine >:3

but of course, we all need a little bit of showcase behind all that won't we?
this thread is shining like a diamond *laughs to his own joke*

I would share my shinies but all I got are 3 and one is from mystery gift and the other 2 I got from a giveaway (I also don't know how to print screen on my laptop)

but when I get the shiny charm maybe I could encounter a shiny in the wild? or I could just hatch 1,000,000,000 eggs for a shiny pokemon

but I will post my shiny finds when I learn to print sceen on a windos 7 and catch a shiny!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20