Pokemon Uranium
Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Creativity (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon (/showthread.php?tid=110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 09-27-2016

(09-27-2016, 08:34 AM)Kuribat Wrote: That's a very nice looking drawing. It's true the eyes are abit of, but after all, Nucleon is a Nuclear Pokemon ^^ I really like your style. Hope you will make more Uranium related art.

... you're not allowed to flatter me, either. *says very quietly "thanks, though... I appreaciate honest critique" ^///^*
Probably will redraw Nucleon, I know I can do better on him...
Got you in my SpiderDance, SpiderDance....

(09-26-2016, 08:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Nice to know that your taking request. I would happily pay for art, but I am but a poor college student. Well, if you have the time, how about some art of Chimiconda? Interesting mon right there!

College student. Speak no more. Same here.
I wanted to draw this chimaera-thing anyway ^o^ Any... special pose, topic or such? I dunno, like is it supposed to look majestically, asleep, whatever..

(09-26-2016, 06:23 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: phantom can you make a good godmunk its all over the breeders discord the one they got is terrible you can make it how ever you want just don't slap wings on the back of a chyinmunk use my idea forum here: http://pokemonuranium.co/showthread.php?tid=68 and I hope you enjoy making a better goodmunk that the breeders worship and sing to...... literally we do! but if you do try good luck and thx

*takes a look behind me* ... what, you actually mean me? Really...? What the hell is happening right know?! (⁄ ⁄•⁄o⁄•⁄ ⁄)
We'll see what I can do. But could you give me the links then to those Godmunks on Discord then so I know what it's NOT supposed to look like?

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Lord Windos - 09-27-2016

If I can imagine a Chimiconda in real life, it would seem to me to be aloof, proud, and.... stern? No no, authoritative! Like being in its presence will land you into trouble will quick in your not mindful. At the same time, it could be magnanimous to those that can curry it favor. At least that the impression I get from the 'mon.

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Kuribat - 09-28-2016

You cannot make me not flatter you with such pretty drawings xP

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Super_trainer_Larry - 09-30-2016

(09-27-2016, 03:20 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 08:34 AM)Kuribat Wrote: That's a very nice looking drawing. It's true the eyes are abit of, but after all, Nucleon is a Nuclear Pokemon ^^ I really like your style. Hope you will make more Uranium related art.

... you're not allowed to flatter me, either. *says very quietly "thanks, though... I appreaciate honest critique" ^///^*
Probably will redraw Nucleon, I know I can do better on him...
Got you in my SpiderDance, SpiderDance....

(09-26-2016, 08:34 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Nice to know that your taking request. I would happily pay for art, but I am but a poor college student. Well, if you have the time, how about some art of Chimiconda? Interesting mon right there!

College student. Speak no more. Same here.
I wanted to draw this chimaera-thing anyway ^o^ Any... special pose, topic or such? I dunno, like is it supposed to look majestically, asleep, whatever..

(09-26-2016, 06:23 PM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: phantom can you make a good godmunk its all over the breeders discord the one they got is terrible you can make it how ever you want just don't slap wings on the back of a chyinmunk use my idea forum here: http://pokemonuranium.co/showthread.php?tid=68 and I hope you enjoy making a better goodmunk that the breeders worship and sing to...... literally we do! but if you do try good luck and thx

*takes a look behind me* ... what, you actually mean me? Really...? What the hell is happening right know?! (⁄ ⁄•⁄o⁄•⁄ ⁄)
We'll see what I can do. But could you give me the links then to those Godmunks on Discord then so I know what it's NOT supposed to look like?
ok the bad ones look like this one http://i.imgur.com/SICRy9s.png witch I sorta like this one they changed it but I would like it like Godzilla to look awesome

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Spiritmon - 09-30-2016

Wow. That nucleon and Eevee look really great Smile Its really great to ser fanart of Uranium here in the forums. And i...well (trying to find words), can i make a request?

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 09:27 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: ok the bad ones look like this one http://i.imgur.com/SICRy9s.png witch I sorta like this one they changed it but I would like it like Godzilla to look awesome

............ lolz. This is more of a meme.

(09-30-2016, 10:02 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Wow. That nucleon and Eevee look really great Smile Its really great to ser fanart of Uranium here in the forums. And i...well (trying to find words), can i make a request?

Waah, I'm not used to people liking my art stuff... but thanks, though //>//w//<//

*once again takes a look behind me* Huh... was that just my imagination? You mean... ME? Just a simply hobby artist with a weird taste on pencils? ...and did I hear that correctly? You're ASKING me to draw stuff for ya? *begins to freak out on the inside* ... what is happening right now?! XD

*serious mode on* Sure, if you like... for free. Just give me a more detailed request via private message (like, what Pokemon, what character you'd like, what the topic of the picture is supposed to be, how you imagine the Pokemon itself and such). But on the other hand, I have no idea when I can actually post it for you, collegue will start again soon PLUS please don't expect a detailed background from me. *serious mode off*

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Spiritmon - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 10:31 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 09:27 AM)Super_trainer_Larry Wrote: ok the bad ones look like this one http://i.imgur.com/SICRy9s.png witch I sorta like this one they changed it but I would like it like Godzilla to look awesome

............ lolz. This is more of a meme.

(09-30-2016, 10:02 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Wow. That nucleon and Eevee look really great Smile Its really great to ser fanart of Uranium here in the forums. And i...well (trying to find words), can i make a request?

Waah, I'm not used to people liking my art stuff... but thanks, though //>//w//<//

*once again takes a look behind me* Huh... was that just my imagination? You mean... ME? Just a simply hobby artist with a weird taste on pencils? ...and did I hear that correctly? You're ASKING me to draw stuff for ya? *begins to freak out on the inside* ... what is happening right now?! XD

*serious mode on* Sure, if you like... for free. Just give me a more detailed request via private message (like, what Pokemon, what character you'd like, what the topic of the picture is supposed to be, how you imagine the Pokemon itself and such). But on the other hand, I have no idea when I can actually post it for you, collegue will start again soon PLUS please don't expect a detailed background from me. *serious mode off*

Thanks man Smile i will sent you my request via private message. And take the time you need. And once again thanks man Smile

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Radium - 10-03-2016

That a really cool picture

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 10-11-2016

A little personal „ThankYou“ to Reeves  for kickstarting my HA-Eeveelution-Set.  This drawing is probably not my best work, it’s done a bit rushed… I just felt like picturing that moment when receiving that Pokemon you whished for. *shrugs*

And yes, the colour sheme of the word art may be a bit… dreary... maybe? Well, I actually wanted that Sylveon to play the main role. But now that I think of it, a bit more colour would be not that bad…

[Image: tumblr_oew74haddQ1vh0d58o1_1280.jpg]

THIS GOES TO ANYONE WHO GAVE A REQUEST TO ME SO FAR!

Don’t think I’ve forgotten. Oh, no. Definitely haven’t. 

It’s just that free time is currently limited, and at the moment I’m using this time to finish other projects first before I can fulfill these requests.

Thank you to anyone who gave me one, and please accept that I’m not taking any further requests. At least not now. If you’d like to restrain from your request, whatever reason there may be, just tell me and it’s fine – I won’t blame anyone for it, nor asking why ^-^ If you choose to keep on waiting, accept my thanks for your patience and appreciation.

- serious mode off -

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Reeveelution - 10-11-2016

(10-11-2016, 12:16 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: A little personal „ThankYou“ to Reeves  for kickstarting my HA-Eeveelution-Set.  This drawing is probably not my best work, it’s done a bit rushed… I just felt like picturing that moment when receiving that Pokemon you whished for. *shrugs*

And yes, the colour sheme of the word art may be a bit… dreary... maybe? Well, I actually wanted that Sylveon to play the main role. But now that I think of it, a bit more colour would be not that bad…

[Image: tumblr_oew74haddQ1vh0d58o1_1280.jpg]

THIS GOES TO ANYONE WHO GAVE A REQUEST TO ME SO FAR!

Don’t think I’ve forgotten. Oh, no. Definitely haven’t. 

It’s just that free time is currently limited, and at the moment I’m using this time to finish other projects first before I can fulfill these requests.

Thank you to anyone who gave me one, and please accept that I’m not taking any further requests. At least not now. If you’d like to restrain from your request, whatever reason there may be, just tell me and it’s fine – I won’t blame anyone for it, nor asking why ^-^ If you choose to keep on waiting, accept my thanks for your patience and appreciation.

- serious mode off -

was this what you were drawing when you were supposedly "busy"? XD this is so sweet! Thank you. <3