Pokemon Uranium
Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Creativity (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon (/showthread.php?tid=110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Mikaruge108 - 05-07-2018

Keep up the great work Phantom! I'd love to see more of your art here カワ(・∀・)イイ!!

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-07-2018

Oh my, thank you! *faints in embarassment*

That thread's old, it's flattering someone even looks through it and encourages to draw more. ( ╥ω╥ ) I guess I do have a few ideas for new artworks that could be shared here, if I'd...actually get to make more than rough sketches out of them, that is. We'll see?

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-25-2018

NEW ART! I had some free time, that's why.

First up is something I've drawn for the 'Pokemon of the month'-channel on the Creator's Collective Discord, Empirilla has been choosen for this May. Nothing...special, but it was definitely fun to draw a Pokemon I otherwise likely wouldn't think about depicting.
Kellyn is not amused.
[attachment=668]

This only happened because I desired to color a Minyan as some sort of pastime, but I'm quite enjoying how it eventually developed into a tiny scene.
[attachment=669]

Next is some piece of work containing Eevees, it's mostly inspirerd by these poncho-wearing plush-eevees that I encountered in a shop lately. These ones. The right one depicted is a new Flying-Type-Eeveelution only available in Kuria, the region to explore in Project Azurite - Typheon!~ It's having a safe spot in my team when first playable content of this FanGame is released. <3 (It's yet unknown when it'll be THAT day.)
I messed up the writting on the signs, had to edit that in digitally. :C
Maybe when I'm feeling funny/inspired I'll think of names and movepools for these two Eevees, and a nature, maybe even a human owner or such.
[attachment=670]

There's one more picture sketch, it'll come in a seperate post because I don't wish to shrink it down to be below the maximum size of attachments.

There. It's just a rough sketch, but I actually...like it...

[Image: tumblr_p9aoqdeLaV1vh0d58o2_r1_1280.png]

I had some sort of idea for these (or something similar) for quite a while now, feels good to have it depicted finally before it may end up being forgotten in the end. ( ÒωÓ)و☆

They're kemonos of two of Uranium's Pokemon and two new own characters of mine, if you can guess of which Pokemon, hooray for you.
-------------------------------
Brief background (to be edited/refined)

They're a duo of stage magicians, good and professional ones, originating from East Tandor and having their home in a small, cozy and very hidden log cabin on Route 13, far away from any traveling Trainers. Legends tell of a secret ritual to find that cabin, but it's shrouded in mystery and it's unknown whether ever a living human ever met them there. Vague report of people describe them as mysterious and giving of a feeling of illusionary and trickery, but also as very friendly and kind. A garden full of multi-colored rhododendron is said to grow around their place, atoxic one even if one can believe the lore. Seemingly they use the leaves to make unique tea that'll refresh the mind.

[Image: multicolored-rhododendrons-bloom-garden-...283784.jpg]

Their travelers, hikers. Almost always on the road, all over the Pokemon world, barely even without a smile. It's seems to be their secret mission to bring joy to the people, to carry them off into a different world by showing their tricks. Maybe they even do... People forget about them within a week after seeing their show, this way it's assured that their tale is told. Their shows are completely free, donations (no money, but food etc.) is very welcome.

The female one of the pair is more of a reserved, quiet one, and usually takes a supporting role on stage. Nevertheless, she seems to bloom when performing, never is she kept in the background. She and her partner are equal in skills and popularity, some people prefer one over the other though. She can transform between being an Eevee and a Nucleon, and is never seen without her trademark-plushie - a Nuclear Tancoon.
The male one of the pair is the heart of the show. In private, rather kind and coy, but on stage he lives up: Making jokes, jumping around, smirking to the audience. He can transform between being a Jackdeary and Winotinger at will (no Carrot Wine needed, but bad tongues say he really enjoys the taste of that beverage), in that form he has wings and can shortly fly. SHORTLY. It's tirering for him.

A pair of a shiny and a non-shiny Orchynx are often seem among them, they're like their mascots.

They're having a theme song!~  But no names yet because I'm bad at naming characters. :C

-------------------------------

I've colored that sketch by now. They're actually cute together, maybe I should ship them... Maybe, drawing and roleplaying them in my mind is actually enough.

Donut steal or trace, characters belong to me while Pokemon belongs to Nintendo. If you do anyway, my Eevees's teeth are sharp and always itching to bite art thieves.

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Lord Windos - 05-25-2018

*Seeing all the beautiful pictures of Pokémon*

Bloody 'ell, you continue to create wonderful pieces of art! Shame you can't do as much as you would like given....well, life, but I always appreciate each and every picture you painstakingly create and show on this forum! Thank you, dear!

*See the picture of the Eevees*

Too....cute.....*HURK!*

*Collaspes from sudden onset diabetes, due to how sweet that picture was*

(05-25-2018, 05:40 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Too....cute.....*HURK!*

*Collaspes from sudden onset diabetes, due to how sweet that picture was*

Always. <3 But.....
\(º □ º l|l)/ Don't freaking die, or my totally innocent Eevees will have taken their very first victom despite being so young! *their both come leaping into your person, carrying a Revive in their mouth - which their drop at my cue* There, that should do the trick, if not - a kiss of life will maybe do it!

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Dragonstrike - 05-25-2018

That Minyan and Lunapup picture is adorable Big Grin

And oh my goodness, that sketch and the story accompanying it are positively amazing together.  I'm not usually a fan of kemono type pictures, but somehow I'm really liking the idea of those two!

(05-25-2018, 05:54 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: And oh my goodness, that sketch and the story accompanying it are positively amazing together.  I'm not usually a fan of kemono type pictures, but somehow I'm really liking the idea of those two!

I enjoy drawing kemonos. <3 Somehow. They're partly the reason why I kept on drawing, it adds variability!~

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 07-08-2018

New Art!~ I'm actually not much of a fan of drawing during summer's warmth as even a bit of sweaty hands are toxical to pencil outlines, but there are measures to contain the heat.

So, anyway, browsing tumblr one evening I stumbled over these absolute cute and great Sylveon Hyrids (Link), serving as a direct inspiration to create a fusion of dear Sylveon and Uranium's infamous nukemon, Nucleon. Or rather, it started as a fusion before I decided to rather have it as my personal Dual-Type Eeveelution and a complete new species.

One way or the other, meet Curieon, the Nuclear Sun Pokemon:

[Image: tumblr_pbjzfiS9pj1vh0d58o1_540.png]

Type: Nuclear/Fairy

Ability: Atomizate. Normal-type moves become Nuclear-type moves and receive a 1.3x boost to base power additionally to possible STAB.

Believed method of evolution: The natural affection an Eevee needs to become a Sylveon as well as a certain amount of exposure to another, non-feral Nucleon. The exact requirements are yet a matter of research.

Learnable moveset: The same like Sylveon’s in Gen.7, with Gamma Ray learned automatically on evolution (additionally to Fairy Wind) and Proton Beam when reaching Lv. 55.

Stats: Stay the same and resemble Sylveon.

Describtion:
This extraordinary Pokemon has been recently discovered and reported first in the ownership of a young woman originating from Castelia City (Unova), currently studying the breeding and handling of Pokemon. It doesn’t seem to be a hybrid or a fusion but leans more into being a completely new evolution of Eevee, resulting from exposure to more than one environmental factor. Genetic tests to bring clarification are currently being held by experts in the field of Pokemon evolution.

The owner of the so far only known and confirmed exemplar, having named it ‘Curieon’, describes it as very affectionate and friendly to known people, enjoying barely anything more than being stroked and casually wrapping its ribbons around her arm 'to hold hands' exactly like a Sylveon would do. Strangers are met with a certain amount of carefulness at first. These ribbons as well as the bow on its neck and left ear constantly give out an eerie green glow that varies in intesity; reaching its maximum level when a big Pokemon of the Dragon Type is nearby. But when approached with a Geiger counter no radiation could be detected even then, suggesting that Curieon is in conscious control of whether and how much nuclear radiation it is emitting as well as keeping it all within its body. This unique skill is further illustrated by the fact that it is very well capable to concentrating its emissions in gamma rays to attack foes, so far it is unknown how far this talent goes.

This very same aspect also makes it a completely safe Pokemon to be around for humans and other Pokemon, but researchers asked the young owner to keep iodine pills with her all the time, give some out as a safety measurement to anyone who faced this Pokemon in a battle and report any cases of nausea, fever and fatigueness to spot a possible radiation sickness as early as possible as the full aftermaths of caring for this Pokemon are yet unknown.

----------------

Was fun to make. ^_^ My duo of stage magicians (previous posts) features names by now, I've called the 'Aurora' for the female Eevee/Nucleon-Kemo and 'Rodin' for the male Jackdeary/Winotinger-Kemo.
----------------
All rights reserved as usual, Pokemon ©Nintendo while the design is mine, don't steal.

RE: Phantom's Art Thread - just Pokemon - Dragonstrike - 07-08-2018

Ermagerd, that sounds like a reeeeaaallly cool concept!  The drawing looks great, too!