Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 03-05-2021

We could do a cyberpunk campaign. The game was based off a ttrpg after all. The newest edition was released relatively recently.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 03-05-2021

(03-05-2021, 06:55 PM)no one Wrote: We could do a cyberpunk campaign. The game was based off a ttrpg after all. The newest edition was released relatively recently.

Oh, that's one seems interesting. Hmm, I only play a mini-campaigh with the Cyberpunk theme one, but it didn't had exactly the Cyberpunk from the book but it was more...roleplay I guess. 

You by chance have the book of the newest edition in pdf version friend?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 03-06-2021

Pretty sure I do. I'll have to check more carefully later.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 03-08-2021

Quote:As for Kee's attempt to poke at the items to see if there's any traps, the stick isn't quite long enough to reach them.  The pile of items is still a notable distance away from the group (about maybe 10 feet or so), so Kee would have to get closer to poke them with the stick.

Hmm... Time for him to get a longer stick from somewhere then. Or glue/tie various shorter ones together.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 12:11 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hmm... Time for him to get a longer stick from somewhere then. Or glue/tie various shorter ones together.

Yeah, a single stick that's able to easily be held by a small racoon isn't going to realistically be very long by itself.

And the longer you make it, the more unwieldy it'll become!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 03-08-2021

I a little busy at the moment so I will be brief: I think for now, risking a Rock Slide is not a good idea. It could destroy those items by accident or cause a unnecessary damage to any of us. And we need to save our strength against the dangers ahead.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 03-09-2021

(03-08-2021, 01:02 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 12:11 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Hmm... Time for him to get a longer stick from somewhere then. Or glue/tie various shorter ones together.

Yeah, a single stick that's able to easily be held by a small racoon isn't going to realistically be very long by itself.
And the longer you make it, the more unwieldy it'll become!

And if it'll take two or potentially three inventory slots in Kee's bag, can the stick or branch of three then be at least 1 meter long? Cause I'd kinda like something for Kee to poke traps and similar with so that he can be as curious as a Ziggy naturally is without outright endangering himself.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 03-09-2021

(03-09-2021, 03:02 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: And if it'll take two or potentially three inventory slots in Kee's bag, can the stick or branch of three then be at least 1 meter long? Cause I'd kinda like something for Kee to poke traps and similar with so that he can be as curious as a Ziggy naturally is without outright endangering himself.

Yup, a longer branch (or several branches) will take up more space (one slot for each branch length).

Keep in mind that if you're close enough to poke some traps with a stick, there's a chance you're within the trap's area of effect as well.

Note to self: get in the habit of specifying distances in the future.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 03-09-2021

Quote:(...) Keep in mind that if you're close enough to poke some traps with a stick, there's a chance you're within the trap's area of effect as well. (...)

That's fine and understandable, and still better than directly running into a trap.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 03-09-2021

Hmm.....unfortunately I don't have any throwable Items on Pyra atm, as the group moved straight into the Dungeon before I could go to Kang's and decide if I wanted to get anything from her. Right now she only has her Tiny Reviver Seeds, which really shouldn't be thrown willy nilly I think.

I COULD have her waltz in and trigger the trap herself and let the Revivers bring her back if it KOs her, but that'll cost me a T.R. and who knows how much time it would take digging her out of the rubble. Kogeki has a Kunai he could throw at the trapped tiles, and I think the group has at least 1 Pebble they can use, but it's a crapshot to find out WHICH part of the corridor is trapped, let alone if we can throw Items far enough to reach the trapped tiles.

Frankly, I think we're better off leaving the Trapped Items alone, as there is hardly an guarantee that what is being guarded would be worth one or more Revivers and/or the time it would take to either bypass or escape the Trap. However, if the group wants them badly I will have Pyra act as the scapegoat and let the group deal with the aftermath. She's helpful like that...for better and worse!