Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 03-12-2021

Uh mates, could you hold off posting for awhile? I’m at work right now, so I can’t really make any in depth posting or reach my game notes, but I DO have a plan for potentially dealing with Axel peacefully with Pyra. If you are going to post anyway, please don’t make it too angry at them, as they likely can bolt away faster than we can keep up if a chase happens.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 03-12-2021

Huh. I kinda like this guy style. Flager. Looks like a great opponent in terms of speed competition. This Axel guy might had robbed us but looks interesting none the less.

And yes, I will hold myself in post anything Windos.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 03-13-2021

To be honest, I dont know what I should do. Should I try to distract the guy with conversation myself and try to close his way out of exit also and prepare Quick Attack to chase him if he try to escape? Since Quick Attack in its description double the user speed.

Or should I try to do a stealth approach while Axel is distract by everyone?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 03-13-2021

(03-13-2021, 07:56 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: To be honest, I dont know what I should do. Should I try to distract the guy with conversation myself and try to close his way out of exit also and prepare Quick Attack to chase him if he try to escape? Since Quick Attack in its description double the user speed.

Or should I try to do a stealth approach while Axel is distract by everyone?

Try Stealth, since Kee and Pyra have it pretty covered when it comes to distractions! Having a Quick Attack qued up to cut Axel off wouldn't be a bad idea, though!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 03-15-2021

What a beautiful chain of events that was.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 04:48 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: What a beautiful chain of events that was.

Indeed it was! I love when a plan work!

Now we can settle the orders! And looks like Axel is after Kogeki. It seems the ninja is more quick than the thief. 

Now we better be ready a strategy against Axel. He for sure have Quick Attack as a move. Along with Ember and Smokescreen. Since Kogeki attack first I could try to Flinch him with Bite and then follow with Shadow Punch for extra impact.

But I also very tempt to Clash with Quick Attack. But I dont even have 1 in Clash. It would be cool a exchange of speed performance between the ninja and the thief. But meh, have to think with strategy.

But I fear is the possibility of Axel have Bite. That could be nasty.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 06:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: But I fear is the possibility of Axel have Bite. That could be nasty.

That actually reminds me I forgot to do the start of battle abilities again.  Whoops.  Lemme edit that in now.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 03-15-2021

(03-15-2021, 06:19 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:00 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: But I fear is the possibility of Axel have Bite. That could be nasty.

That actually reminds me I forgot to do the start of battle abilities again.  Whoops.  Lemme edit that in now.

Excellent. Thank you. 

With Anticipation confirming the situation. Axel do have a Bite or maybe a Lethal Move. Lets prepare our counter attack people.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 03-16-2021

(03-15-2021, 07:07 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:19 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:

Excellent. Thank you. 

With Anticipation confirming the situation. Axel do have a Bite or maybe a Lethal Move. Lets prepare our counter attack people.

Also don't forget to review its UraniumDex Page on the Wiki too!

Wowzers, I didn't expect my ploy to go THAT well, but it did and it was AWESOME! Score one for the Pyra Method Acting School and Kogeki's Ninjutsu! Hopefully everyone liked it !

Bite is pretty much the dead ringer here for Anticipation, unless Dragonstrike decided to give him Crunch as an Egg Move or gave them Fire Blast/Flare Blitz to give us the real spooks. That means anyone but Kogeki could get Flinch out of their First Action if it uses it, so plan for that accordingly. Of course I don't expect them to be too much of a problem, given that Marcus and Dax have them dead to rights with their SE STABs, but it need be said!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 03-17-2021

How to make a Ghost type Eevee:

I now kinda feel bad because of Kee Octavia...