Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 04-11-2020

(04-11-2020, 09:06 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike, mind if I send you the Wish list I made for Delta Riolu? Promise its not big, I try to summarize only the moves I think it is the most important to get in this journey.

I need to clear my inbox first.

In addition, you should have opportunities throughout the game to learn every move in your standard movepool, so those moves may not necessarily need to be given to me on a wishlist.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 04-11-2020

Everything clear and ready to send my move list mate?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 04-11-2020

(04-11-2020, 09:19 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Everything clear and ready to send my move list mate?

I've not had a chance to yet.  At work currently.

(04-11-2020, 11:53 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike, Cubone don't see odd in see a Riolu with black fur, a part of his head with exposed skull and freaking Kunai in his back with a scarf? Because if he thought Kee was strange, I can't see why he would think Kogeki was a normal Riolu. Unless Riolus is rare around here? Not to mention a Water Charmander and a flaming demon female.

Would you start a conversation with newly met strangers with 'wow, you guys look weird'?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 04-11-2020

(04-11-2020, 11:58 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 11:53 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike, Cubone don't see odd in see a Riolu with black fur, a part of his head with exposed skull and freaking Kunai in his back with a scarf? Because if he thought Kee was strange, I can't see why he would think Kogeki was a normal Riolu. Unless Riolus is rare around here? Not to mention a Water Charmander and a flaming demon female.

Would you start a conversation with newly met strangers with 'wow, you guys look weird'?

No but it's a bit strange to say the least in see such bunch of Pokemon. Like a Galarian Zigzagon is more strange than a Riolu black, a Charmander Water type, and a being coming from other dimension.

It is, at minimum, a sight to see with weird look including. But I not complaining. With less questions this Cubone do, the better. It is just a observation.

Hey Dragon, what exatcly means TBD in the Team Name? We didnt decided a name for our party yet so I curious about this name.

(04-11-2020, 04:39 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Hey Dragon, what exatcly means TBD in the Team Name? We didnt decided a name for our party yet so I curious about this name.

It's an abbreviation for To Be Decided.

Ah okay.

Soooo...Are you planning how the next scene will go, or you just taking a break from your campaign? Because I excited to continue. Just curious of course, not going to rush you or anything.

(04-11-2020, 05:16 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Ah okay.

Soooo...Are you planning how the next scene will go, or you just taking a break from your campaign? Because I excited to continue. Just curious of course, not going to rush you or anything.

Waiting on Windos primarily. Curious to see how Pyra reacts.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 04-11-2020

Sorry sorry sorry for not being online until now, but today was a busy one. Bunch of house hold chores to tidy up everything, and had to move some heavy furniture around all over the place. Took forever, but at least now that it's all over I don't have to worry about doing it anytime soon....

Going to catch up with the Game Thread now, and post ASAP!