Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 04-21-2020

(04-21-2020, 01:29 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: I'm not too sure Dragonstrike will let Quick Attack work as you wish, as what you're trying to do with the Move is sorta stretching what is capable of it. Of course, we've seen similar stunts being pulled with Moves in Iron's game, so there is president for it being possible, but this is their game, so.....I don't really know, mate.

I want to see how Spirit phrases the orders if he wants to try that.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 04-21-2020

I had a pretty messy argument fight with my family yesterday. 

Yeah....pretty messy. So messy it almost break my mind and spirit to the point of madness.

So I not exatcly in my best mood today for your antics Dragonstrike. So I going to ask this just once.

My course of action, about offering cover for Daxter protect against Roggerola Heabutts, and then in case of Pyra get target by Boldore Rock-type move I use Kogeki Quick Attack to put Pyra aside and receive damage...

It is possible or not?

Because if not I will make my post according to what you said. 

I am thinking in use that way based in this description of the move:

[img][Image: gR6re8T.png?1][/img]

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 04-21-2020

I'm sorry you're in a bad mood, but please do not snap at us for something that we're not directly involved in. Bringing a bad attitude to a game is never fun for anyone.

Cover from Headbutts: for the sake of simplicity right now, no.  Kogeki can't feasibly protect Daxter from multiple simultaneous attacks that all make contact.

Pyra thing: I'm inclined to say yes, but make sure your conditional orders for it are clear.  It may or may not work depending on how the rolls go, as this is modifying the move from its original use.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 04-21-2020

I know. That's why I telling that because I promise to keep everyone a good time in this game...And because like I said, I had a bad time yesterday and I almost loose my patience with you since my questions you didn't answer very clearly despite the fact I already explained my actions 3 times on a roll and 3 times you didn't answer properly.

Alright. But how many Headbutts I can protect for Dax? Even if is just one it's already good. Also, since Marcus can't attack, can he help protect Daxter or his Flinching can't let him do it?

(04-21-2020, 07:31 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: I know. That's why I telling that because I promise to keep everyone a good time in this game...And because like I said, I had a bad time yesterday and I almost loose my patience with you since my questions you didn't answer very clearly despite the fact I already explained my actions 3 times on a roll and 3 times you didn't answer properly.

Alright. But how many Headbutts I can protect for Dax? Even if is just one it's already good. Also, since Marcus can't attack, can he help protect Daxter or his Flinching can't let him do it?

Marcus definitely can't help cover Dax since he's Flinched.

You could try to protect Dax from one Headbutt.  However, bear in mind that you'll be committed to either that or protecting Pyra. Can't do both with only one Action.

Cover don't take a action?

(04-21-2020, 08:13 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Cover don't take a action?

Covering an Ally takes an action.

(04-21-2020, 08:14 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 08:13 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Cover don't take a action?

Covering an Ally takes an action.

Very well...

So either I leave Windos to his own luck in hope to survive Boldore Rock-type move...or leave Daxter to survive three Headbutt with each with 3D6 chance to Flinch him...And Kogeki can only block one.

Argh. Isn't there any other chance choice to make? You literally making me a choice to sacrifice one party member to another, and I you know I cant do that..

Think...think damn it!

What about no battling actions? Kogeki Antecipation can be enough to do a roll to try to notice something in the field who could give his members any better odds of survive this encounter? Anything? Its not a battle action, so it would not take a action of Kogeki.

Please.

(04-21-2020, 08:56 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Very well...

So either I leave Windos to his own luck in hope to survive Boldore Rock-type move...or leave Daxter to survive three Headbutt with each with 3D6 chance to Flinch him...And Kogeki can only block one.

Argh. Isn't there any other chance choice to make? You literally making me a choice to sacrifice one party member to another, and I you know I cant do that..

Think...think damn it!

What about no battling actions? Kogeki Antecipation can be enough to do a roll to try to notice something in the field who could give his members any better odds of survive this encounter? Anything? Its not a battle action, so it would not take a action of Kogeki.

Please.

I think you're worrying about the first boss battle a tad too much, tbh.  Try not to unnecessarily jump to conclusions about what may or may not happen with your opponents' orders.  You guys are doing pretty good so far, all things considered.

If it makes you feel any better, Marcus has some supplies of his own that he hasn't used yet.

It doesn't. It doesn't help me feel better. If Marcus don't have a item who can heal Primal State, then stop trying to help.

*Sigh* Since all my plans are been frustrated one after the other, and right now I trying to holding as much I can to not fly on a fight with you Dragon, I going to take this day off. 

Good luck guys.