Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-15-2020

@PhantomUnderYourDesk, sorry. I was thinking we would be stuck in another verbal puzzle when Primal Kingdra appear. And...well....I kinda had the same feeling Terra/Windos was having, feeling frustrated after we were beating our heads to find a solution to the puzzle and be stuck for weeks without updates, only at the end be stopped by a Primal Kingdra. And...pandemonium coming from this world virus leave a heavy toll on someone.

@Iron, @Lord Windos, I beg apologizing from my part in act the way I act. I was harsh and acting like everything sucks. I sorry.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 05-15-2020

If people are willing to contribute, that's great. I'd happily put forward a share of 10000. Just one request. I'd say the pool needs to be nice and deep so that the fish-mons can stay in. Preferrably on the big side too. I'd get it if it doesn't work out size wise, but it'd be cool.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-16-2020

Cant help but to fondly remember how you ended Coronet Campaigh and started Primal Shadows Campaigh. Was pretty amazing still and I cant help but read again and again the campaigh.

I just hope I may keep Kogeki alive or with his logical side safe. I a person who am fondly to all my chars.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-16-2020

(05-15-2020, 02:58 PM)no one Wrote: If people are willing to contribute, that's great. I'd happily put forward a share of 10000. Just one request. I'd say the pool needs to be nice and deep so that the fish-mons can stay in. Preferrably on the big side too. I'd get it if it doesn't work out size wise, but it'd be cool.

Me thinks it would be cool too! And in times Daxter might dont want to stay in the room, he could sleep in the pool too.

And with water tunnels to connect a plant field, its a win to win situation. We might be careful though. In the previous campaigh, Kogeki get a Gyarados from Lord Windos char.

And if all Pokemon everyone capture is right now in the Pokemon world included the most disobedient ones....

Well, we might need a bigger boat.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-17-2020

My shipping sense is tingling. It is possible we gonna have a Keera shipp here? Just one thing Phantom and Windos, dont start killing people from heart attacks, not cool mates.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 10:46 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: My shipping sense is tingling. It is possible we gonna have a Keera shipp here? Just one thing Phantom and Windos, dont start killing people from heart attacks, not cool mates.

Perhaps! Depends on how far Kee takes things and how Pyra develops her own feelings on their relationship, really! 

One thing to note about that, however: If Pyra and Kee do hook up, it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be exclusively so. If Kogeki, Dax, Karen, or any other character in the story can manage to arouse some romantic interest within her, she'll be interest and curious enough to pursue it to some extent regardless (or perhaps even with regards to)of  her romantic relationship(s) with others. She's naturally poly , and wouldn't mind if her partners have partners of their own outside of her, or if said partners rank higher than herself. So long as they show and share love, care, and/or affection with her, she doesn't mind being their least or most important partner. Anyone just has to....well, sincerely love her period to have a functional and long lasting relationship with the little demoness.

So yeah, keep that in mind, since Kogeki could very well end up in her sights if he plays his cards right (or wrong, depending on your perspective) ...!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 10:46 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: My shipping sense is tingling. It is possible we gonna have a Keera shipp here? Just one thing Phantom and Windos, dont start killing people from heart attacks, not cool mates.

Awww, I like the sound of 'Keera'. <3 At this point things can actually go in either direction...

But noooo, Kee's only queerplatonic love is Octavia.:*☆ now that he is a Pokemon himself, pokephilia is like the most disgusting thing ever in his view *starts to sweat nervously*
Imagine how many weird looks from strangers he got due to being so close with his shiny Sylveon

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 12:09 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Well, I don't know if that would happen so soon with Kogeki. I mean, he is one of the most rigid characters I ever created, due to his life style and Ninjutsu/Bushido training back in Tsukinami.

Although he have sometimes a doubt sense of morals, he is a good person and very honored in certain cases. Even more to his wife, Shimo. Although he can't remember her, he knows the scarf he carry is someway important to him, despite not able to remember her. And me thinks when he remember her, he will felt disgusted of himself for "betrayed" his wife. He is THAT loyal to her.

He maybe develop certain feelings for Pyra maybe, or not, but in either case he will stay loyal to his wife. Right now the Delta ninja consider Pyra a friend, Ally against the darkness but also have a health fear of her for he be ghost and Pyra a Fire/Dark.

(05-17-2020, 12:24 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:

Awww, I like the sound of 'Keera'. <3 At this point things can actually go in either direction...

But noooo, Kee's only queerplatonic love is Octavia.:*☆ now that he is a Pokemon himself, pokephilia is like the most disgusting thing ever in his view *starts to sweat nervously*
Imagine how many weird looks from strangers he got due to being so close with his shiny Sylveon

Who knows? It might be a strange and odd couple. A Obstagoon and a Beliaddon holding hands walking in the streets would be at least the most cute and weird scene ever see in PMD history.

Yeah...It's is weird indeed. I can only imagine how much weird it will be when Kogeki and Shimo see each other again. They are married so you can only how much awkward it will be.

How Kogeki will this to Renji is a mystery

Speaking of which, Rans when decided to stay behind promise to enter in contact with Kaito and Hinata. I wondering if he and Renji are doing okay. If you think Kogeki was serious and stoic person? You should see his son.

It is like a mini-Kogeki, only more serious and fierce in his ninja training. Although he take more appearance from his mother.

It would be cool see how things are going between Renji and Randolph. What you think @Lord Windos?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-17-2020

(05-17-2020, 12:43 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Welcome to Internet and to rule 34 Phantom. No one is safe.

Eww, gross
Good thing Kee's actually asexual and completely disgusted by the sole thought of sleeping with anyone