Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 10:39 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 10:04 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: About that chest, I could try to open it. Remember that time in your campaign Windos when Arial was locked in a room and use a knife to break free? Maybe I could try to open the chest using Kogeki Kunai. If Dragonstrike permit of course.

If it is possible to open Dragonstrike, what could be the dice roll?

You're welcome to try, but it might be difficult.  The chest isn't actually very big (it's small enough that it's feasible to carry it), so the lock is reeeeaaalllly small and delicate.

This being a PMD game, the locked chest is a Treasure Box.  Remember that there's a facility in town that can open them without difficulty.

Oh? Well, it could be carried easily inside a bag or maybe by hand? It's not a good idea to carry around a town with a chest on hand. It like invite any thief's in try to steal you.

And trust me, it's actually happened with me once. Me and my party find a treasure chest, go to some town, and a thief rob us.

Since Kogeki himself have a adventure bag too, it is possible for him put the chest inside the bag, even if occupied two spaces?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 09-18-2020

(09-18-2020, 10:58 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Since Kogeki himself have a adventure bag too, it is possible for him put the chest inside the bag, even if occupied two spaces?

Treasure Boxes can be fit in bags, and take up one inventory slot each.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 09-19-2020

(09-18-2020, 10:04 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Awesome! Uhu! Lady luck was indeed amazing in our side.

Also, are you sure you don't want the money too Windos? I could use indeed some money since I almost out of money. However, we could save some money to use as emergency funds.

I say to save 4000/3500 pokedollars in the bank.

And we could take 1000 or 500 to divide equally among us.

Uh, let's see and sell the gold ribbons and everything before slitting up the cash gotten from them, alright? (^v^; )
Not mean in any harmful way, I'm just easily overwhelmed by theoretical numbers and calculations = before I can note them down myself

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 09-22-2020

@no one Quick question : how much attention do you think your campaign will take, mate? Because I'm somewhat worried now that it could slow down your pace of participation in Dragonstrike's campaign or end up burning you out between the two of them. Almost happened to me when I ran my campaign, so I'm just trying to be mindful for you here!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 09-22-2020

Quote:(I couldn't find artwork of that Seed in particular to embed it here, sob... Dragon, where did you find this describtion of an X-Eye-Seed?)

@PhantomUnderYourDesk 

I made it up!  There is no official artwork (yet).  X-Eye seeds were introduced in Explorers, and most of the items introduced there have no official art.

Same with the seed with the pitch black shell. I looked at the effects of the seeds and tried to come up with a design that's indicative of the seed's effects.

If they ever release an Explorers DX and do what they did for RTDX's item pool, then almost every item in PMD would finally have official artwork. (And I'm sure the official designs will be much more creative than mine)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 09-23-2020

(09-22-2020, 03:29 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: @no one  Quick question : how much attention do you think your campaign will take, mate? Because I'm somewhat worried now that it could slow down your pace of participation in Dragonstrike's campaign or end up burning you out between the two of them. Almost happened to me when I ran my campaign, so I'm just trying to be mindful for you here!
It might slow down a little from time to time, especially in the early stages because of all that excitement that makes everyone post as much as they can. Once that early rush fades, it should be back to normal. Don't worry about it man, I'll be fine. I'm gonna make my post now.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 09-26-2020

Oh?  When did you get a promotion around here, @PhantomUnderYourDesk?  I see your username has suddenly changed color!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 09-26-2020

Since Cody came forward towards me a few days ago and offered it (>//<) Said it'd useful to have someone in a different timezone to i.a. help with the spambots. Aka if there are some floating around, feel free to ping me too!

But no need to treat me differently now or have more respect, I'm not the type of person who'd want that nor am someone who'd let a promotion get to my head.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 09-27-2020

To quote Spiritmon:
Quote:(...)"Just to clarify: I not going to immediately leave the Guild. Need to make sure there others options to find and check if those Guilds is better than this one. And if it is possible to go there. There others things to consider like our home build in this town."(...)

If that's what you and Kogeki want to do, you surely can!~ - But me and Kee are sure as heck to stay at Delphox's Guild. And please don't be too disappointed shall there be no other options or Guilds around in the end, just as a fair warning...

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 09-27-2020

(09-27-2020, 04:24 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: To quote Spiritmon:
Quote:(...)"Just to clarify: I not going to immediately leave the Guild. Need to make sure there others options to find and check if those Guilds is better than this one. And if it is possible to go there. There others things to consider like our home build in this town."(...)

If that's what you and Kogeki want to do, you surely can!~ - But me and Kee are sure as heck to stay at Delphox's Guild. And please don't be too disappointed shall there be no other options or Guilds around in the end, just as a fair warning...

No problem. Just because Kogeki go to another Guild, he might help you guys from time to time.

No problem. If there no other Guilds around, Kogeki might try to search for other Guilds in some other towns. But if not possible, he will just get some money and find another job to do like Marcus. But he is not anymore that invested in stay the Guild if he's gonna only have complains.