Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 10-16-2020

Yeah, Glorious Gold is absolutely stacked with helpful items in the PMD games, particularly in Super.  Had to adjust the prices a little for this game, though.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 01:26 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Indeed! This make me want to go after more Gold in future events!

Thanks mate! I accept the Gold indeed. I checked Bulk Up stats to use it, and it use Tought+Contest+Intimidate. By now, my Tough is 3 (I choose Tough to receive the Social Boost). The other stats is zero by now. I might choose the Donut to get a moderate boost in XP. Since we need to be strong as quickly as possible in this campaign. I will probably raise Defense and Insight to better defend against Special and Physical attacks. Or raise my Stealth skills.

I agree with that plan. If we successful spread those human rumors getting out of the town, we might succeed in be a little more calm situation. However it have risks. If you want, I could check that Machop. I could raise my Stealth skill to at least 1 if I luck. Need to raise one more point in Survival thought.

Thankfully, Kogeki white scarf give +1 in Stealth, so that's something who can help.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-16-2020

But Contest and Intimidate is not that bad too to get. With the XP we gain in so many battles, I can find a way to circle that problem. Bulk is not impossible to work with.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 05:50 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I agree with that plan. If we successful spread those human rumors getting out of the town, we might succeed in be a little more calm situation. However it have risks. If you want, I could check that Machop. I could raise my Stealth skill to at least 1 if I luck. Need to raise one more point in Survival thought.

Thankfully, Kogeki white scarf give +1 in Stealth, so that's something who can help.

I think it was implied by Dragonstrike that Pyra went to the Kecleon Bros alone, so unless Kogeki decided to Steathly follow after her without her noticing for some reason, he can't help much right then.

Also, don't spread rumors about the humans being IN town or going OUT of it. Spread ones about them departing away from the Sand Contentient (be non specific about where and when they left it), and do so in a way that implies (or outright state) that you heard said made up rumor from someone else. That way we don't cause a panic in town or draw too much attention to ourselves, though it might be a good idea to wait a day or two before spreading counter rumors since Delphox and her cronies will be on Alert and paying some modicum of attention to our group for a little while due to your meeting with her.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 10-16-2020

I find it funny that nobody wanted to be Cute, Beautiful, or Cool.  Everyone's either Tough or Smart, lol.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Lord Windos - 10-16-2020

(10-16-2020, 07:31 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I find it funny that nobody wanted to be Cute, Beautiful, or Cool.  Everyone's either Tough or Smart, lol.

Huh.....well, that's something to keep in mind if Pyra ends up kicking it and I need to design another character.

(10-16-2020, 07:31 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I find it funny that nobody wanted to be Cute, Beautiful, or Cool.  Everyone's either Tough or Smart, lol.

Well, Kogeki was not a narcissus in terms of appearance as a human, so Beautiful or Cute is out of question. 

Cool...he have problems with social skills, so he is not master in that department?

He is not dumb, but his skills is more focus in battle. But his life experiences force him to harden him, so Tough was the best choice in mind.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 10-17-2020

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Kee's sufficiently cute by always running around with dear Octavia close+loyally by his side and how he displays an array of more feminine than male characteristic; beautiful enough with his long, silky, blonde hair and flamboyant way of dressing; and cool enough due to being an e-guitarist and his notably strong protective instinct towards those he cares for.

Tough matches his hidden yet massive willpower to live on despite being more or less alone and unhappy/suicidal at his lowest, and is the Social Attribute that his useful debuff-moves uses in its rolls. ( ÒωÓ)و☆ With the others being more offensive-orientated appearantly, that balances things nicely.

Gonna post later today in GameThread, need and wish to finish some inktober- and spooktober-related things first. It's definitely not forgotten though, I'll get to it eventually!~ That's some interesting gossip he has caught up at Kanga's Cafe indeed...

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-17-2020

A little question Dragon: How much XP exactly the Donut would give? It's just say a Moderate amount of XP, but how much moderate is that little boost?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 10-17-2020

(10-17-2020, 07:46 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: A little question Dragon: How much XP exactly the Donut would give? It's just say a Moderate amount of XP, but how much moderate is that little boost?

The donuts give randomly determined exp bursts scaled around single pokemon encounters.

Mini: 1-3

Normal: 4-7

Mega: 8-10

They're not intended to replace grinding for exp in encounters (like how donuts are also not intended to be very sustaining on their own in terms of hunger), but the small boosts can be helpful, particularly for less experienced pokemon that don't need as much exp to level up.