Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-21-2020

I curious about something: It is possible for Kogeki block a attack with his Kunai? Because the Kunai attack is basically a Lethal Strike with +1 in the power.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 10-21-2020

(10-21-2020, 05:18 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I curious about something: It is possible for Kogeki block a attack with his Kunai? Because the Kunai attack is basically a Lethal Strike with +1 in the power.

A Kunai's not really a weapon that's designed to block attacks, so it'd be rather hard to block most things with it.

A Strike can't really Clash with much either since it doesn't have as much oomph behind it as a normal attack does.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-21-2020

(10-21-2020, 05:57 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: A Kunai's not really a weapon that's designed to block attacks, so it'd be rather hard to block most things with it.

A Strike can't really Clash with much either since it doesn't have as much oomph behind it as a normal attack does.

Well, it's still pretty cool in the use of cool roleplays. Like that samurai who drop it's guard for a second, and when the enemy attack he quickly unshreat the sword and cut the enemy. Dangerous but hey, Kogeki train with a sword, and right now the Kunai is the most closest thing to a sword.

And since we gonna have a friendly battle, how about we begin to decide the terms of the battle @no one?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-22-2020

Dragonstrike, it is possible my char do a light training session to wait Daxter to come?

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 10-22-2020

(10-22-2020, 03:53 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike, it is possible my char do a light training session to wait Daxter to come?

Shouldn't be that long of a wait IC.  You can flavor it as doing some practice swings while you wait, but there won't be a mechanical benefit to it.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-22-2020

(10-22-2020, 05:31 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(10-22-2020, 03:53 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dragonstrike, it is possible my char do a light training session to wait Daxter to come?

Shouldn't be that long of a wait IC.  You can flavor it as doing some practice swings while you wait, but there won't be a mechanical benefit to it.

Sure. No problem about it.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - no one - 10-26-2020

Sorry for the wait @Spiritmon
I've had a very busy few days. Gonna make my post now.

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Spiritmon - 10-26-2020

(10-26-2020, 01:48 PM)no one Wrote: Sorry for the wait @Spiritmon
I've had a very busy few days. Gonna make my post now.

No problem mate!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - Dragonstrike - 10-28-2020

I need to make a slight correction concerning something I stated earlier in the game.  Gravelerocks, one of the items you found on Rough Rock Mountain, should actually deal 2d6 of damage when they hit a target, not 1d6.  I somehow managed to mix up the relative strengths of them with Geo Pebbles, which are supposed to be the weaker of the two items.

So if you currently have one of the Gravelerocks that you guys picked up on RRM, make sure to note that correction down! 2d6 damage when thrown!

RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 10-29-2020

(10-28-2020, 04:19 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: (...) So if you currently have one of the Gravelerocks that you guys picked up on RRM, make sure to note that correction down!  2d6 damage when thrown!

Corrected this in my charasheet, thanks for telling!~

(10-28-2020, 11:07 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (Surprise, everyone: Use my Big Nugget to buy a LOT of supplies for the group, chief among them being Swagger, which can function as a + 2 STR Buff for anyone in the party at the cost of becoming Confused! Now comes the important part: who's going to be the one to learns it? Let's first inform everyone of the group about it first IC, THEN hash it out in the Meta Thread, please!)

Nevermind being late, my dear, especially since things are so busy on your end at the moment! I'm hoping that things go/continue to go well for you, wishing you the best of luck. It's nice to see that you're still taking time to respond here!~ (If you could find the time to respond to the PM I've sent you yesterday, that'd be even more nice - no pressure though, really not, but I'd rejoice if you would! ❤ )

No for the Swagger TM... I please wish to be the one to learn it, please!! (^0^) It's a move that matches Kee's nature as a Galarian Ziggy so well, it'd have a nice synergy given how you other are more offensive attackwise while Kee's more of someone who'dy toy with the foe, and it has al the Stats in it's roll that I plan to increase on Kee sooner or later anyway (Swagger uses Tough+Contest+Intimidate) And it'd be quite fun if Kee were to use that move on Pyra to activate her second Defiant Ability, hehehe~