Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - PhantomUnderYourDesk - 01-22-2020

(01-21-2020, 09:58 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: That's I awesome find. What TMs you desire Phantom and Windos? I kinda leaned towards Energy Ball and Dazzling Gleam both can be learn by Nagi, and would be the perfect counters against his two main weakness: Water and Dark. But Shadow Ball is another good move, and both Nagi or Nami can learn.
I definitely wish to have Sludge Wave and Energy Ball since both of these TM Moves are ones I've got on my wishlist, more poison and Stella needs a way to defend herself from a Fire Type's weaknesses.

Also got a question Dragon, these Evolutionary Stones - do they have to be mined from the wall too or only the Light Clay? From my understanding it's not 100%ly clear, so I'd rather ask beforehand.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 01-22-2020

Very well. Dragonstrike I also have a question:

(With the exception of the Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb TMs, these are all wishlist items!  Two per player, please.)

Dragonstrike, to who Shadow Ball going to? That move could do wonders to both Nagi and Nami since they are lacking in powerful STAB ghost move.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 05:30 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Also got a question Dragon, these Evolutionary Stones - do they have to be mined from the wall too or only the Light Clay? From my understanding it's not 100%ly clear, so I'd rather ask beforehand.

The evo stones and the light clay both have to be mined.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 01-22-2020

In this case, since Karen already have taken Shadow Ball, I take Dazzling Gleam and Dark Pulse. Both can be useful for future use.

Even more since Nagi could use such moves.

Also, the dice to help teach a move to other Pokemon is Insight+Knowledge? I don't remember the last part.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 06:15 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: In this case, since Karen already have taken Shadow Ball, I take Dazzling Gleam and Dark Pulse. Both can be useful for future use.

Also, the dice to help teach a move to other Pokemon is Insight+Knowledge? I don't remember the last part.

Karen did not take Shadow Ball.  Just to make that 100% clear here.  Might want to reread the post.

No dice are involved in teaching TMs.

(01-22-2020, 07:14 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 06:15 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: In this case, since Karen already have taken Shadow Ball, I take Dazzling Gleam and Dark Pulse. Both can be useful for future use.

Karen did not take Shadow Ball.  Just to make that 100% clear here.  Might want to reread the post.

No dice are involved in teaching TMs.

Ah then I take Shadow Ball and Dazzling Gleam. These moves will be awesome to be used.

I mean that training session in make a Pokemon to learn a move by training. I forgot the name. It was even the one where Shiva was saying to our characters in Skull Ruins to not go above 3? 

Teaching training I think? I can't find the right name.

(01-22-2020, 08:32 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Ah then I take Shadow Ball and Dazzling Gleam. These moves will be awesome to be used.

I mean that training session in make a Pokemon to learn a move by training. I forgot the name. It was even the one where Shiva was saying to our characters in Skull Ruins to not go above 3? 

You're thinking of Move Tutoring.  I'm not using that mechanic during the test game since none of the characters present are trained in how to do that, just so you know.

That, and at this point, there's not really enough time left in the test game to teach moves.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 01-22-2020

(01-22-2020, 04:06 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 01:55 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: I'll make a quick post soon, but concerning the Items in Frosslass' private collection, the only Item I distinctly remember being on my wishlist was the Assault Vest, which was mainly going to be used with Zorn or any other Pokemon that didn't rely too heavily/at all on support moves and/or needed + 2 S.Def (Like Boreal or Brigid). Mind refreshing my memory on the Items I wanted for the Wishlist, Dragonstrike?

Of the specific items I currently have noted down, the AV is the last item I have wishlisted for Randolph.

Alrighty, I'll take Dark Pulse alongside the AV then, as everyone else has taken their choice of TM already! Not too sure who'll end up learning it, but having a pseudo Spread Move that can Flinch is always useful to have!

With that out of the way, I suppose I can make the next part of my post, as I was waiting on how the TM/Items were going to be divvied out first before I did so!

(01-22-2020, 09:06 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 08:32 AM)Spiritmon Wrote: Ah then I take Shadow Ball and Dazzling Gleam. These moves will be awesome to be used.

You're thinking of Move Tutoring.  I'm not using that mechanic during the test game since none of the characters present are trained in how to do that, just so you know.

That, and at this point, there's not really enough time left in the test game to teach moves.

But the final version of your campaign gonna have it? When the test end it will be possible to do it?