Pokemon Uranium
[Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Uranium (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum)
+-- Forum: Misc and fun stuff (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Roleplaying (https://pokemonuranium.co/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Spiritmon - 02-05-2020

Lets see if that frog can dodge a super accuracy and prioritize Hypnosis.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 02-05-2020

Oh dear Arceus.  I'm gonna need some time to figure out how the hell Karen and her pokemon are going to react to that, and the consequences thereof...

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 04:00 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Oh dear Arceus.  I'm gonna need some time to figure out how the hell Karen and her pokemon are going to react to that, and the consequences thereof...

If you wish, I can greatly simplfy the rant to just 4 sentances, and then have him just tell her to mind her own business. Now that I've slept on it, I do believe that Ran's reaction is a wee bit too voilite, even by my standards. He has reason to explode at her then (After a frantic battle, just had a conversation about a topic that annoyed him, said topic brought up bad memories, she pushed one of his big buttoms, etc..) , but given that she recenlty proved herself a nice and lovely person and appeared to express geniune concern for Ran...that SHOULD have tempered his reaction.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Dragonstrike - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 11:39 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 04:00 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Oh dear Arceus.  I'm gonna need some time to figure out how the hell Karen and her pokemon are going to react to that, and the consequences thereof...

If you wish, I can greatly simplfy the rant to just 4 sentances, and then have him just tell her to mind her own business. Now that I've slept on it, I do believe that Ran's reaction is a wee bit too voilite, even by my standards. He has reason to explode at her then (After a frantic battle, just had a conversation about a topic that annoyed him, said topic brought up bad memories, she pushed one of his big buttoms, etc..) , but given that she recenlty proved herself a nice and lovely person and appeared to express geniune concern for Ran...that SHOULD have tempered his reaction.

Well, I can edit things if ya wish.  I just finished the post, but I'm more than happy to edit it if you edit yours.

Edit: I've deleted my post in the meantime. Let me know what your decision is, and I'll repost as appropriate.

RE: [Meta Thread] Dragonstrike's Pokerole Test Game: Mount Coronet Mystery - Lord Windos - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 11:46 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:39 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Well, I can edit things if ya wish.  I just finished the post, but I'm more than happy to edit it if you edit yours

Fantastic! Now, let me run damage control on my end before Ran can become a total big dumb emotional idiot....

(02-05-2020, 11:48 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Fantastic! Now, let me run damage control on my end before Ran can become a total big dumb emotional idiot....

I probably won't be able to repost right away, but I'll get the edited post up when I can.

(02-05-2020, 11:52 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:48 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: Fantastic! Now, let me run damage control on my end before Ran can become a total big dumb emotional idiot....

I probably won't be able to repost right away, but I'll get the edited post up when I can.

Fine by me! Finished with editing it now. Still gets Ran's feelings across without being so nasty to Karen about it.

Welp, I prefer this version of events between Karen and Ran than the previous one , don't you Dragonstrike? Much nicer and friendly!

Also, in case it ain't obvious, but Ran isn't going to be Catching that Rhyperior, preferring to leave it to either be preyed upon or be caught by someone else. He just doesn't care enough or are interested about them, really.

(02-05-2020, 08:30 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Welp, I prefer this version of events between Karen and Ran than the previous one , don't you Dragonstrike? Much nicer and friendly!

I much prefer this version of events too.  Trust me, you don't want the events of that alternate version to come to pass.

Quote @Spiritmon : Also, Nami know Recover right? Can I ask her to heal herself with the move and complete the healing with Cleffa help? Unless we had a moment to rest since the number of encounter reach the limit I guess per day. Can you confirm that?

You should be able to look that up on your Chararcter Sheet. If they do, then yes, they can use Recover outside of battle to heal up. From what I know, the 3 Healing Limit per Encounter has been replaced with spending Will to use most Recovery(Sans Draining Move/Ingrain Type Recovery), so if Nami has the Will to burn (Which they should, as they and every Pokemon gains + 1 Will a day at the start, if they've had rest for the night) they can keep Recovering until they're all better.

Also, since everyone's Encounters are finished, you can have Kogeki select which way his mini-group goes now. Kee/Phantom has been the one to decide which way to go more or less unopposed, so I think you're allowed to select one direction and push your mini-group into it! That, and given that Rooms are generated more or less randomly regardless of which direction you choose (bar some exceptions, maybe), it probably doesn't matter which way a group explores yet.